BlessedLion

What Is Lacking In Spiritual Books

28 posts in this topic

They all seem to point to the Oneness/Awareness/Enlightenment part of reality but none of them, at least that I’ve read, really go into the “illusion” how it works, why it’s this way, how it comes to be, how it’s formed, the reason for it, the depths of it, understanding it. They all seem to just obsess over awakening. Which is great, but I don’t think Being is stupid, why don’t we also address the Illusion and the human and the ego? There must be a reason for all this even if it is ultimately Nothing 

Lions Heart is my YouTube Channel- Syncing Masculinity and Consciousness

Lions Heart YouTube

I’ve wondered about it too. How the hell this self arises the why and everything 

I like The Ra Material for it's exploration of the process of Creation

https://www.lawofone.info/s/13

13.5 ▶ Questioner: How was the Universe and its galaxies created?

Ra: I am Ra. The first known thing in the creation is Infinity. The Infinity is creation. 

The steps are, at the point of question, simultaneous and Infinite. Infinity became aware. This was the next step.

Awareness led to the focus of Infinity into Infinite Energy. You have called this by various vibrational sound complexes, the most common to your ears being “Logos” or “Love.” The Creator is the focusing of Infinity as an aware or conscious principle called by us as closely as we can create understanding/learning in your language, Intelligent Infinity.

Intelligent Infinity discerned a concept. This concept was finity. This concept was discerned due to the Free Will of awareness. This was the first and primal paradox or distortion of the Law of One.

The next step is an Infinite reaction to the creative principle following the Law of One in one of its primal distortions, Free Will. Thus many, many dimensions, Infinite in number, are possible. The energy moves from the Intelligent Infinity due first to the outpouring of randomized creative force, this then creating patterns which in holographic style appear as the entire creation no matter which direction or energy is explored. Thus the one Intelligent Infinity invested itself in an exploration of many-ness. Due to the Infinite possibilities of Intelligent Infinity there is no ending to many-ness. The exploration, thus, is free to continue Infinitely in the eternal present.

These patterns of energy begin then to regularize their own local, shall we say, rhythms and fields of energy, thus creating dimensions and universes. The energies moved in increasingly intelligent patterns until the individualization of various energies emanating from the creative principle of Intelligent Infinity became such as to be co-Creators. Thus the so-called physical matter began. The concept of Light is instrumental in grasping this great leap of thought as this vibrational distortion of Infinity is the building block of that which is known as matter, the Light Being intelligent and full of energy, thus Being the first distortion of Intelligent Infinity which was called by the creative principle.

This Light of Love was made to have in its occurrences of Being certain characteristics, among them the Infinite whole paradoxically described by the straight line, as you would call it. This paradox is responsible for the shape of the various physical illusion entities you call solar systems, galaxies, and planets, all revolving and tending towards the lenticular.

13.13 ▶ Questioner: Was the galaxy that we are in created by the Infinite Intelligence or was it created by a portion of the individualized Infinite Intelligence?

Ra: I am Ra. The galaxy and all other things of material of which you are aware are products of individualized portions of Intelligent Infinity. As each exploration began, it, in turn, found its focus and became co-Creator. Using Intelligent Infinity each portion created a universe, allowing the rhythms of free choice to flow, playing with the Infinite spectrum of possibilities, each individualized portion channeled the Love/Light into what you might call Intelligent Energy, thus creating the so-called natural laws of any particular universe.

Each universe, in turn, individualized to a focus becoming, in turn, co-Creator and allowing further diversity, thus creating further intelligent energies regularizing or causing natural laws to appear in the vibrational patterns of what you would call a solar system. Thus, each solar system has its own, shall we say, local coordinate system of illusory natural laws. It shall be understood that any portion, no matter how small, of any density or illusory pattern contains, as in an holographic picture, the One Creator which is Infinity. Thus all begins and ends in mystery.

13.15 ▶ Questioner: Primarily, then, how the, shall we say, the planetary system that we are in now evolved— was it all created at once or was there first our sun created and this [inaudible] was created.

Ra: I am Ra. The process is from the larger, in your illusion, to the smaller. Thus the co-Creator, individualizing the galaxy, created energy patterns which then focused in multitudinous focuses of further conscious awareness of Intelligent Infinity. Thus, the solar system of which you experience inhabitation is of its own patterns, rhythms, and so-called natural laws which are unique to itself. However, the progression is from the galaxy spiraling energy to the solar spiraling energy, to the planetary spiraling energy, to the experiential circumstances of spiraling energy which begin the first density of awareness or consciousness of planetary entities.

13.16 ▶ Questioner: Could you tell me about this first density of planetary entities?

Ra: I am Ra. Each step recapitulates Intelligent Infinity in its discovery of awareness. In a planetary environment, all begins in what you would call chaos, energy undirected and random in its Infinity. Slowly, in your terms of understanding, there forms a focus of self-awareness. Thus the Logos moves. Light comes to form the darkness, according to the co-Creator’s patterns and vibratory rhythms, so constructing a certain type of experience. This begins with first density which is the density of consciousness, the mineral and water life upon the planet learning from fire and wind the awareness of Being. This is the first density.

13.17 ▶ Questioner: How does the first being entity become a second density being?

Ra: I am Ra. Picture, if you will, the difference between first-vibrational mineral or water life and the lower second-density beings which begin to move about within and upon its Being. This movement is the characteristic of second density, the striving towards Light and growth. The spiraling energy, which is the characteristic of what you call “Light,” moves in straight-line spiral thus giving spirals an inevitable vector upwards to a more comprehensive Beingness with regards to Intelligent Infinity. Thus, first dimensional Beingness strives towards the second-density lessons of a type of awareness which includes growth rather than dissolution or random change. A very simplistic example of second-density growth striving towards Light is that of the leaf striving towards the source of Light.

Brains Do Not Exist 

The book itself is an illusion.

3 hours ago, BlessedLion said:

They all seem to point to the Oneness/Awareness/Enlightenment part of reality but none of them, at least that I’ve read, really go into the “illusion” how it works, why it’s this way, how it comes to be, how it’s formed, the reason for it, the depths of it, understanding it.

Oh man, I'd imagine it's because the true answers to questions of that magnitude may be way too profound to properly translate into words on a page. Maybe the brunt of it can only be grasped in the heightened state of awakening itself.

Leo points to many of these pretty often, but I think even his lessons end at the notion that you just have to see it for yourself.

Actually Ive read lots of works that describe it:

Your  a baby, then your given an name and identity, then systemtically traumatized that causes you to dissociate from reality, you join a complex elborate society of dissociate traumatized people that have built myriad coping mechanisms and lifestyles, we create inner complex psychoglocially landscapes of characters of me, you, them, us, all completely imaginery, and then here we are

Posted (edited)

4 hours ago, BlessedLion said:

They all seem to point to the Oneness/Awareness/Enlightenment part of reality

Very simply, this part is the only "real" one.

really go into the “illusion”

"Going into illusions" is like "going into unicorns."

how it works, why it’s this way, how it comes to be, how it’s formed, the reason for it, the depths of it, understanding it.

Hence, all of these are actually part of the mental/intellectual illusion, since it is based on separation, dualisms, and other "unicorns."

Understanding unicorns is the belief in unicorns.

Edited by Osaid

Describe a thought.

Posted (edited)

but none of them, at least that I’ve read, really go into the “illusion” how it works, why it’s this way, how it comes to be, how it’s formed, the reason for it, the depths of it, understanding it.

Philosophy and science tries to do that.

39 minutes ago, bambi said:

Your  a baby, then your given an name and identity, then systemtically traumatized that causes you to dissociate from reality, you join a complex elborate society of dissociate traumatized people that have built myriad coping mechanisms and lifestyles, we create inner complex psychoglocially landscapes of characters of me, you, them, us, all completely imaginery, and then here we are

You a fan of Bernardo Kastrup by any chance? :D

9:46

Edited by Carl-Richard

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

8 minutes ago, Carl-Richard said:

Philosophy and science tries to do that.

You a fan of Bernardo Kastrup by any chance? :D

9:46

Aha I do actually like Bernardo, or I did I didnt read or listen to him in years, but I went through a phase. I like some of his books. Hes clearly intellignet and articulate

You haven't researched enough, not going to tell You where to look or what the answer is, One has to find it for themselves for it too have value..

Karma Means "Life is my Making", I am 100% responsible for my Inner Experience. -Sadhguru..."I don''t want Your Dreams to come True, I want something to come true for You beyond anything You could dream of!!" - Sadhguru

Posted (edited)

3 hours ago, Osaid said:

Understanding unicorns is the belief in unicorns.

That is, until a unicorn stabs you in the ass.

Then you have a rude Unicorn Awakening.

A unicorn is not a belief, it is Consciousness.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

The one thing that is lacking in all spiritual books is a dime-bag of 5-MeO-DMT.

;)

10 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

The one thing that is lacking in all spiritual books is a dime-bag of 5-MeO-DMT.

;)

It's very hard to argue that reading about samadhi is more valuable than experiencing it.

48 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

;)

I don’t like the idea of depending on something outside of you to gain insight wisdom and consciousness 

Lions Heart YouTube

4 minutes ago, BlessedLion said:

I don’t like the idea of depending on something outside of you to gain insight wisdom and consciousness 

Then you shouldn't be reading books.

8 hours ago, BlessedLion said:

They all seem to point to the Oneness/Awareness/Enlightenment part of reality but none of them, at least that I’ve read, really go into the “illusion” how it works, why it’s this way, how it comes to be, how it’s formed, the reason for it, the depths of it, understanding it. They all seem to just obsess over awakening. Which is great, but I don’t think Being is stupid, why don’t we also address the Illusion and the human and the ego? There must be a reason for all this even if it is ultimately Nothing 

That's where metaphysics comes in.  Most spiritual teachings lead you down a path of belief where metaphysics goes into the study of existence itself- and that you can verify this for yourself.  As @Carl-Richard said it combines spirituality with science  

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

54 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Then you shouldn't be reading books.

Lol. I consider that more of a study but I get your point. Idk, there’s just something that feels kinda cheap about psychedelics, isn’t the point to let all that go after a while and just be awake 

Lions Heart YouTube

there’s just something that feels kinda cheap about psychedelics, isn’t the point to let all that go after a while and just be awake 

Why would you assume that?

God-Realize, this is First Business. Know that unless I live properly, this is not possible.

There is this body, I should know the requirements of my body. This is first duty. We have obligations towards others, loved ones, family, society, etc. Without material wealth we cannot do these things, for that a professional duty.

There is Mind; mind is tricky. Its higher nature should be nurtured, then Mind becomes mature and Conscious. When all Duties are continuously fulfilled, then life becomes steady. In this steady life God is available; via 5-MeO-DMT, ... Living in Self-Love, Realizing I am Infinity & I am God

No spirituality book is of absolutely no use, since what it is about is transcending the mind and perceiving directly, and books are mind. meditation and psychedelics.

8 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

;)

Or at the very least, a recommendation to take a hit of 5-MeO-DMT. 

Honoring the self I've grown to love.