LSD-Rumi

Was Osho punished for his deeds?

65 posts in this topic

4 hours ago, enchanted said:

Osho said when he got his "awakening" he turned grey and old very quickly because his soul had died and he's now an empty shell or something like that.

yes all awakened people live life on the razor's edge of death, blithely and blissfully so, tomorrow has absolutely no relevance whatsoever

if it comes good if it doesn't great

On 6/11/2024 at 9:34 AM, gettoefl said:

he maintained a prolific output and schedule was just as heavy right until the day he died, google osho timeline to see the schedule he maintained for 50-some years ... could you do those kind of hours year in year out? he loved his life and loved his people, that's why he kept going ... was perfectly happy to give up the body too

isn't "balance" the cornerstone of spirituality??

Posted (edited)

9 hours ago, bambi said:

Conversely an enlighened person would be in their highest physical and psychologicla health, this doesnt move them to 0 probabiltiy of illness, but gives them the best chance at health

It is well known among spiritual teachers that the more advanced a soul is, the more it attracts diseases and hardships, well until it matured enough.

Jacob comes in mind.

9 hours ago, bambi said:

You just have to invert enlightenment, what is its diametric oppositon: meph addict who rapes, steals and murders for his addiction.

A meth addict brought that on himself.

Edited by LSD-Rumi

"Say to the sheep in your secrecy when you intend to slaughter it, Today you are slaughtered and tomorrow I am.
Both of us will be consumed.

My blood and your blood, my suffering and yours is the essence that nourishes the tree of existence.'"

It can be combination of his poor health, drug abuse and poisoning. Maybe not poisoning. Drug abuse alone with neglecting health at the age of 50+ is enough to cause health issues and lead to death. 

👽

Posted (edited)

Poisoning someone with heavy metals is an ingenious way to legally kill someone.

A even more ingenious method is to just give someone cancer, how would anyone know that you were involved. Cancer is a socially accepted way to die no one would suspect a thing.

Edited by integral

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?