LSD-Rumi

Was Osho punished for his deeds?

65 posts in this topic

2 minutes ago, Salvijus said:

Love is also manipulation and control. But positive. It transforms darkness into light. 

No this is complete false, and wrong view, Love is infinite freedom and unconditionality actual, not sure what understanding of love you have or expeirenced lol!

Posted (edited)

4 minutes ago, bambi said:

No this is complete false, and wrong view, Love is infinite freedom and unconditionality actual, not sure what understanding of love you have or expeirenced lol!

If you transform darkness into light. It's control. And it's power. 

Edited by Salvijus

You cannot love what you need.

@bambi anyhow your statement that all power is negative can't be true. Because there is a power to uplift humans, power to heal humans and that is a positive power. 

3 minutes ago, Salvijus said:

If you transform darkness into light. It's control. And it's power. 

Not really, darnkess doesnt actually exist, there is only low levels of light, you call this darkness. But its still light. There are only different degrees of light or illumination

Power from selflessness, love, unity is positive. Sorry if my previous post was misleading, not all power is wrong, authentic power which is synonyms with love is positive for sure

1 minute ago, bambi said:

authentic power which is synonyms with love is positive for sure

There you go. That's betterness. 

Posted (edited)

There is something else I wanted to say also. 

Suppose osho got his punishment. The question I want to ask. Does that make you happy? Does that bring satisfaction to you? And if so, doesn't that mean that on some level you got what you wanted? To see someone fail and fall? 

Interesting questions to ponder mm? 

I would say if you're genuine, you will appreciate what good someone did, and you forgive their mistakes because what interest do you have in someone's mistakes if not for finding a way to criticize them? And what sick pleasure are looking for by doing that?

Mm?

Mmmmmm? 

Edited by Salvijus

Just now, Salvijus said:

There you go. That's betterness. 

I like Dr David Hawkins perspective on this, he wrote a book called Power vs Force.

In one of his video lectures, he talks about level 700/1000 as being the beginning of Enlightenment, but this level (700) specificllly has some traps around the misuse of power. He directy adddress this and is speaking about Osho as one who fell from the 700s to below the 200s.

2 minutes ago, Salvijus said:

There is something else I wanted to say also. 

Suppose osho got his punishment. The question I want ask. Does that make you happy? Does that bring satisfaction to you? And if so, doesn't that mean that on some level you got what you wanted? To see someone fall? 

Interesting questions to ponder mm? 

I would say if you're genuine, you will appreciate what good someone did, and you forgive their mistakes because what interest do you have in someone's mistakes if not for finding a way to criticize them? And what sick pleasure are looking for by doing that? Mm? Mmmmmm? 

I like Osho and some of his work, not throwing the baby out with the bathwater, just trying to be honest and accurate

Its not an issue for me to parse the good stuff and leave the other stuff, also doesnt impact my view on him. If anything just gives me more to learn from, like I said its clear there is no permenant spiritual impunity to act like you want at a certain level

Posted (edited)

8 minutes ago, bambi said:

I like Dr David Hawkins perspective on this, he wrote a book called Power vs Force.

In one of his video lectures, he talks about level 700/1000 as being the beginning of Enlightenment, but this level (700) specificllly has some traps around the misuse of power. He directy adddress this and is speaking about Osho as one who fell from the 700s to below the 200s.

Yea I also think he did some things that were not coming from perfect wisdom. But I don't think he fell down. I would say the situation required a much more profound level of wisdom to manage than he was capable of. 

Edited by Salvijus

1 minute ago, Salvijus said:

Yea I also think he did some things that were not coming from perfect wisdom. But I don't think he fell down. I would say the situation required a much profound level of wisdom to manage than he was capable of. 

Yeah gotcha then we have different perspective, he fell down to me, became ill, was doing drugs and then died, just another fall from Grace

Posted (edited)

11 minutes ago, bambi said:

Yeah gotcha then we have different perspective, he fell down to me, became ill, was doing drugs and then died, just another fall from Grace

I would rephrase that as. "his wisdom wasn't good enough to navigate through drugs, community management, health management etc." so he didn't fall from wisdom. He never had that level of wisdom in the first place to navigate through successfully. But nobody has perfect wisdom and we all do mistakes and we grow. Important thing is he had sufficient wisdom to still be of service to people. So that's nice. 

Edited by Salvijus

7 minutes ago, Salvijus said:

I would rephrase that as. "his wisdom wasn't good enough to navigate through drugs, community management, health management etc." so he didn't fall from wisdom. He never had that level of wisdom in the first place to navigate through successfully. But nobody has perfect wisdom and we all do mistakes and we grow. Important thing is he had sufficient wisdom to still be of service to people. So that's nice. 

Yes you have a desire to see things from rose tinted glasses. To view things as they are are in an objective manner would be unplasant or unfavourable to you. So to paint it in a positive way makes you feel good right?

Just now, bambi said:

Yes you have a desire to see things from rose tinted glasses. To view things as they are are in an objective manner would be unplasant or unfavourable to you. So to paint it in a positive way makes you feel good right?

I would argue there's nothing rose tinted about anything I've sayed. 

Just now, Salvijus said:

I would argue there's nothing rose tinted about anything I've sayed. 

You are re-wiritng things in a way that makes you feel good and paints Osho in a good way, you are purposefully re-writing everything so nothing negative can be appended to him in anyway. I dont have the same need to play the same games

Posted (edited)

3 minutes ago, bambi said:

You are re-wiritng things in a way that makes you feel good

To rewrite things to make it more true and fair. 

The main point I'm trying to get across is that there is no such thing as fall from grace. Or failure.

We don't fall from grace, we simply happen to encounter situations for which we are not ready for. Just so we could grow in wisdom even more. 

Edited by Salvijus

Posted (edited)

6 minutes ago, Salvijus said:

To rewrite things to make it more true and fair. 

The main point I'm trying to get across is that there is no such thing as fall from grace. Or failure.

We don't fall from grace, we simply happen to encounter situations for which we are not ready for. Just so we could grow in wisdom even more. 

Yes now you are being more authentic and honest. You dont think he fell from Grace or this is possible.

I disagree, one could start taking drugs or become and alcoholic after being in a good place. This is a fall from Grace, by its definition. If you struggle to see Osho in this way, it pains you, then you can write it in whatever feels better for you. It certainly isnt more true, and fairness as nothing to do with it, again just speaks more about your incapacity to view thigns are they are

Its akin to toxic positivity basically an incapacity to see things authentically as they are

Edited by bambi

Posted (edited)

10 minutes ago, bambi said:

One could start taking drugs or become and alcoholic after being in a good place. This is a fall from Grace, by its definition. 

Then it was unearned grace by definition. A yet to earned by falling into that pit. Just so life could teach you the wisdom of not doing drugs.

There is no real falling in wisdom or grace. The apparent falls are just lessons to deepen our wisdom and grace further. 

Edited by Salvijus

We all got tired of talking about Peter Ralston and are now discussing Osho :D

11 minutes ago, Yimpa said:

We all got tired of talking about Peter Ralston and are now discussing Osho :D

LOL the snake trying to bite its tail