integral

Morning wake up Music - Mega Thread

27 posts in this topic

On 2024-06-11 at 9:04 PM, Rigel said:

Mmm :] 

You cannot love what you need.

My alarm ringtone:

“We are most nearly ourselves when we achieve the seriousness of the child at play.” - Heraclitus

On 8/9/2024 at 7:10 PM, Nilsi said:

My alarm ringtone:

Utter masterpiece, by the way.

I've been trying to hard to find another piece by r strauss that compares to it.

"Jesus in His love and mercy for me let me know who He really was. He is God who is born to be the Man, Jesus. Jesus was specifically born so that He could die because God is eternal and He cannot die, He had no beginning and He has no end. We have been separated from a relationship with God because of our sin."

This person here is misguided, but at least not a repressed sadistic killer trying to let out his frustrations by attempting murder through psychological torture the way that is characteristic specifically of the decrepit and completely incurable of those who believe in non-duality and Christianity. But don't be fooled, man is sinless by default. You are thrown into this reality without being told anything, that much can never be taken away by any ideologue.

"Jesus in His love and mercy for me let me know who He really was. He is God who is born to be the Man, Jesus. Jesus was specifically born so that He could die because God is eternal and He cannot die, He had no beginning and He has no end. We have been separated from a relationship with God because of our sin."

This person here is misguided, but at least not a repressed sadistic killer trying to let out his frustrations by attempting murder through psychological torture the way that is characteristic specifically of the decrepit and completely incurable of those who believe in non-duality and Christianity. But don't be fooled, man is sinless by default. You are thrown into this reality without being told anything, that much can never be taken away by any ideologue.

This track came to mind when I saw the topic title, from album Eingya by Helios (ambient/electronic).