integral

Morning wake up Music - Mega Thread

27 posts in this topic

Morning music is played the moment you wake up in the morning and as you get ready to start your day it’s purpose is to remind you of the adventure, mystery and a profound thing called a life.

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

Sailing on the ceiling 

Listening to music has improved my mood in the morning.

I have this wake-up light alarm clock that can be tuned to play a certain radio channel when the alarm goes off. I use this one channel that plays chill music in the mornings with very little ads. Sometimes in between songs it plays few short lines of some random songs, as sort of self-advertising. One night while setting an alarm I had accidentally tuned up the volume, and in the morning when the alarm went off, the chorus of this song down below started playing as loud as fuck, exactly from the 1:20 mark. 

So if you ever need to make sure you get up in the morning, use this and put it as loud as you can. It will make you shit your pants but you will STAND UP, I promise. You will start the day with brutal masculine aggression ready to tackle the day like a fucking David Goggins! Nothing can ruin your day - anymore.

Posted (edited)

On 6/11/2024 at 3:42 PM, ryandesreu said:

Listening to music has improved my mood in the morning.

Yes, this music stays in the background while I do other stuff. So soothing and relaxing. Puts my cat to sleep too. Never fails.

Edited by Princess Arabia

Know thyself....

I prefer silence in the morning.

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

10 minutes ago, Carl-Richard said:

I prefer silence in the morning.

That is very different from blasting Linking Park 

Posted (edited)

Your a Super Hero 🦸‍♀️

Edited by integral

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

Into the depths of hell

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"