Yali

Russell Brand Goes FULL MAGA

62 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, MsNobody said:

o. Im from Brazil and spiritual people have a habit of saying everything is entities, they call it "obsessors" so whenever their shadow comes up and something goes wrong they say it's evil spirits, just so they dont need to take full ownership of their journey. 

I know I am from Brasil too. Living in Portugal now. But I was there last year in Serra Grande and Capão. I know this tendency of blaming spirits for a bad trip. I did it and today I know is just self deception, but at same time I saw people very strange after some weird ceremonies, I mean the ones with a very bad guidance. That why today I just do with Indigenous and very specific ones. 

2 hours ago, MsNobody said:

I think the best way to assess someone's level of consciousness is by looking at their body language, in his videos Russell brand cant help it, he is all over the place, there is no harmony or stillness. 

Total. Once one is able to see this subtle clues is hard to be decived by words. I never got the vibe of Russel since he poped up online. Someone can make a smoke curtain of words but what the person Radiate or the energy behind is is clear. At least for who the an eye for it. Or a ear. I can catch the energetic template of someone just by the voice in the phone. Is what I study most in Ayahuasca, the skill of Listening, not sound only but intention behind it.