Yali

Russell Brand Goes FULL MAGA

62 posts in this topic

Trump would just appease Putin and get played by Putin because Putin is a genius and Trump is an ignorant clown.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

4 hours ago, Karmadhi said:

It is used by many intelligent people and gives Trump a lot of points. So whether it is stupid or not, it brings votes.

I think so too.

One thing I think about  Trump  is that he would be harsher on negotiating peace between Ukraine and Russia. This war at this point is just stupid and unnecessary. Biden cares more about weakening Russia than saving Ukraine which is a policy I cannot endorse. Perhaps, Trump would be the same. But Biden handling of this war at this point is problematic. Ukraine is being destroyed in a cruel war of attrition which is cannot win. They would have been much better off doing a peace deal in 2022 in Istanbul which was basically hijacked by US/UK. John Mearsheimer often mentions it.

Yes, Mearsheimer said that. However, he also recently said that he now doesn't see how Russia will be able to come close to taking over all of Ukraine. In fact, he believe that Putin never said that he really even wanted the entire country. Therefore, it is still within our interest and totally within the interest to make sure that Russia can't take over the whole country.

Plus, Russia has still completely humiliated itself. It's no longer on par with China.

5 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Trump would just appease Putin and get played by Putin because Putin is a genius and Trump is an ignorant clown.

If appeasing Putin means a neutral Ukraine and ending a war that cannot be won, he would save potentially thousands of lives.

Posted (edited)

36 minutes ago, Raze said:

If appeasing Putin means a neutral Ukraine and ending a war that cannot be won, he would save potentially thousands of lives.

Maybe. Or maybe it means Putin invades Moldova next.

You don't really know Putin's aims. Nor does John Mearsheimer. Thinking that Putin will only take a chunk of Ukraine is foolish and naive. Putin will take as much as he can steal.

I do generally agree that NATO has been expanded too much and should stop expansion.

But you also have to understand, US foreign policy is not set by the President, it is set by the deep state, who will not allow Trump to surrender NATO to Putin.

The CIA and DOD are not stupid like Trump, and they will not let Trump just do stupid things. Our CIA understands that Trump is a dangerous fucking clown. The CIA has smart people.

Edited by Leo Gura

Posted (edited)

3 hours ago, Rafael Thundercat said:

@Merkabah Star Gosh. Katty Perry is pure Garbage

Captura de ecrã 2024-06-14 173111.png

She was a good match for Russell. 😀

her lyrics to her ET song. She has little kids singing this crap over and over. Not cool. 

Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
Infect me with your lovin', fill me with your poison
Take me, ta-ta-take me
Wanna be your victim, ready for abduction
Boy, you're an alien
Your touch, so foreign
It's supernatural
Extraterrestrial

You're so supersonic
Wanna feel your powers, stun me with your lasers

Edited by Merkabah Star

On 12/06/2024 at 0:32 AM, Merkabah Star said:

Russel Brand has always given me the creeps. The accent, the hairstyle, the attitude. 

And he married Katy Perry another alien creep. Her alien song where she has lyrics like calling aliens to take her and giving them permission should be banned. 

Noooo wayyy.. Russel Brand Is a guy conected deeply with Deep Meditation and Spirituality (add Irony here)

Posted (edited)

On 6/13/2024 at 1:54 AM, Leo Gura said:

hinking that Putin will only take a chunk of Ukraine is foolish and naive. Putin will take as much as he can steal.

Interesting considering you posted videos of Judge Napolitano and John Mearsheimer regarding Ukraine in your forum to educate us about this issue, yet you basically are disagreeing with the core of their argument. Which is "Putin is doing this against NATO expansion, not to grab land and that if NATO backed off he would not grab further land". That is the core of the very videos you posted on the forum. The reason I found out about John Mearsheimer is because of the video you posted on the forum of him saying that. Same with Judge Napolitano. I know these guys from you.

So, I am  surprised that now you call that argument childish and naive. Did you change your mind?

Curious.

Edited by Karmadhi

And I used to like brand when he first started speaking up politically about inequality. He’s completely lost it now believing in wacko conspiracy theories

2 hours ago, Karmadhi said:

yet you basically are disagreeing with the core of their argument. Which is "Putin is doing this against NATO expansion

It's both.

Putin is opportunistic. He will take whatever he can get away with.

On 6/12/2024 at 7:54 PM, Leo Gura said:

But you also have to understand, US foreign policy is not set by the President, it is set by the deep state, who will not allow Trump to surrender NATO to Putin.

Leo I am shocked, you actually believe in deep state? Aren’t you the one who always laugh at those who are into conspiracy theories, yer you believe in one?

Or maybe conspiracy theory is only currently a theory and it has potential for truth?

Posted (edited)

@Gennadiy1981 Deep state is not a conspiracy theory. The deep state is the huge government bureaucracy which exists regardless of who is president. The CIA, the FBI, the Pentagon, and many other career people. These people and organization definitely have their own agendas which transcend partisan politics or silly mainstream news cycles.

The people who control the nukes are not partisan clowns.

Edited by Leo Gura

That’s fine @Leo Gura and I am Not debating you, but in the two part series on conspiracy theory you were kinda laughing at those people who were giving legitimacy to deep state and globalists. 

But so you should know on the official mainstream level deep state does not exist, but of course everyone knows there there are organizations within organization who do call the shot and many times it’s not the president nor even the head of the department of state who makes most decisions governing the US or foreign relations. 

18 minutes ago, Gennadiy1981 said:

That’s fine @Leo Gura and I am Not debating you, but in the two part series on conspiracy theory you were kinda laughing at those people who were giving legitimacy to deep state and globalists. 

You just have to be more nuanced.

I never said the CIA, FBI, and Pentagon don't exist and don't have their agendas.

It's just that conspiracy theorists misuse the term "deep state" to justify ridiculous conspiracies.

18 minutes ago, Gennadiy1981 said:

But so you should know on the official mainstream level deep state does not exist

I don't agree.

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

You just have to be more nuanced.

I never said the CIA, FBI, and Pentagon don't exist and don't have their agendas.

It's just that conspiracy theorists misuse the term "deep state" to justify ridiculous conspiracies.

I don't agree.

But CNN, MSNBC and even Fox for most dismiss the idea of deep state. You may have some guests on Fox speaking of it but that’s more rare than norm.

I mean I would not necessary call the agencies such as FBI and CIA as deep state. Those are agencies whose main goal is the interest of the country. Unless you say some powerful individual entities took over the agency and that is what deep state is all about. I think then we are speaking of different things. Deep state is usually referred to elites, mostly individuals, some that operate unofficially. You are referring rather to beuracratic agencies, so I guess the. We are speaking of two different states. I totally had something in mind for example like masons, again this is just example to portray my point and I am not saying that they are or not in control.

Posted (edited)

It was so painful to watch him go downhill, another guy who went crazy is Brian Bose, not that he was ever good but good lord, looks like those guys are possessed by bad spirits, and mind me Im very skeptical about dark entities, spirits or whatever, he recorded a little documentary about his ayahuasca trip and it's sad to say but his trip reinforced his ego more than it destroyed, he is so self absorbed. 

I was watching this podcast with Rich Roll and Mark Manson and he was talking about addictive personalities, he said the addict never stops being an addict, he just switches to a healthier addiction, like working out, creating a business etc. In Rich Rolls case he used to be an alcoholic, now he runs ironman races, he said if he was not addicted to running he would probably go back to alcohol. I guess that's what happened to Russel Brand, wrong focus, it was either ex-crazed heroin addict or maga lol 

So fascinating how complex humans are, given that he is stage green. I also think how much of what he talks is to please his followers, given that he seems to be pretty attached to his identity. 

Edited by MsNobody

"There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so." Shakespeare

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCCqtX3EPGsnmWjK76m5Vpbw

Posted (edited)

24 minutes ago, Gennadiy1981 said:

I totally had something in mind for example like masons

I do not mean that.

Military-industrial complex is part of the deep state though.

It's a combination of government agencies, large corporate interests, and perhaps some oligarch elites.

The government is a complex, messy web of various public and corporate entities. It's like a brain, with no one in control.

Edited by Leo Gura

8 hours ago, Gennadiy1981 said:

Leo I am shocked, you actually believe in deep state? Aren’t you the one who always laugh at those who are into conspiracy theories, yer you believe in one?

Or maybe conspiracy theory is only currently a theory and it has potential for truth?

I think the difference is that the deep state is a large group of people each with their own agendas and biases.

Meanwhile the classical conspiracy theories involve a very well organized group of ultra powerful elites that control everything in a very hierarchal and centralized way. Meanwhile the deep state is not centralized nor well organized. It is basically a list of powerful groups, each with their own agendas.

There is no small circle in control dictating everything and the rest abiding.

Just my thoughts.

10 hours ago, MsNobody said:

looks like those guys are possessed by bad spirits, and mind me Im very skeptical about dark entities, spirits or whatever, he recorded a little documentary about his ayahuasca trip and it's sad to say but his trip reinforced his ego more than it destroyed, he is so self absorbed. 

I am still trying to understand this topic. I am following this guy and his wife, they talk a lot about it. From my exeperience with Aya, I ready saw some dark stuff in Visions, some stuff that definitively are not the Spirit of the Plant but some thing or some things that end up coming up to visit the circles or enetering via que people in the circles. I dont know, some people are not aware with what they are playing with when they play with Ayahuasca. When we open a Door to the Spiritual Realm, the Door allow our entrance but also allow entrance of something from the Spiritual too. And sometimes I saw the sneaky face of this Devils. Some times I came out more sick from a ceremony than healed. When our centers are open, we need to be aware that some entity can form a connection, and is not necessarialy just Guardian Spirits

10 hours ago, MsNobody said:

So fascinating how complex humans are, given that he is stage green. I also think how much of what he talks is to please his followers, given that he seems to be pretty attached to his identity. 

Here is a take from Mark Fisher about Russel. Dont ask me how I find this things, I just come to be good in finding the threads that connect stuff. 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Exiting_the_Vampire_Castle

Fisher show Admiration for Russel but, well, people who dont look to the Shadows end up being catched up in contradictions.

https://www.newstatesman.com/politics/media/2023/09/britain-responsibility-russell-brand

Mark Fisher by the way took his own life. He maybe got depressed due many reasons but we had a gread mind to see the nuances of Society. Someting Rare in many Citzens

Existing the Vampire Castle.pdf

Posted (edited)

@Rafael Thundercat so interesting what he says about the shamans keeping people sick so they would come back, basically what the pharmaceutical industry is doing. Ayahuasca has taken me to crazy realms, but I've always done it in very safe and organized places, I can see how things can get crazy very easily. I also think that no entities can attach to us, unless our shadow is not fully integrated, which is what he says in the video. Im from Brazil and spiritual people have a habit of saying everything is entities, they call it "obsessors" so whenever their shadow comes up and something goes wrong they say it's evil spirits, just so they dont need to take full ownership of their journey. 

I did an aya ceremony a month ago and when I was throwing up I started hearing a voice saying "give it to me now" "give me everything" and it was not the only time, every time I purge I go into this red reality where all the gunk goes to, vomit, poop or whatever. And every single time I know exactly what I am purging, hatred, envy, evil stuff from my shadow. It's like there are beings in those lower realities that feeds off of that evil stuff. So crazy, Stanislav Grof talks about this red realm in one of his books. 

Matt kahn has a video talking about the evil spirits that people see, he says that its a result of unintegrated shadow, sometimes people deny, suppress and repress their shadow so much that it creates an entity outside themselves. 

I think the best way to assess someone's level of consciousness is by looking at their body language, in his videos Russell brand cant help it, he is all over the place, there is no harmony or stillness. 

What do tou think it made Fisher take his own life?

Edited by MsNobody

"There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so." Shakespeare

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCCqtX3EPGsnmWjK76m5Vpbw