Yali

Russell Brand Goes FULL MAGA

62 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Sigh...

Hitler was anti-establishment too.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Politics is so devilish, that most people should not engage in it. It will make them worse people and distract them from their personal pursuits.

"Say to the sheep in your secrecy when you intend to slaughter it, Today you are slaughtered and tomorrow I am.
Both of us will be consumed.

My blood and your blood, my suffering and yours is the essence that nourishes the tree of existence.'"

Posted (edited)

Circular logic: Leo says that Trump is bad therefore  Trump is bad. Why is Trump bad? Because Leo says so. Why does Leo says so? Because Trump is bad therefore Leo says so.

Russell Brand goes MAGA therefore it's bad. Why? Because it's about Trump. So what? But he's bad. Why is he bad? Because Leo says so... Why does he...?

Compared to whom Trump is bad?

If one were more objective, he'd have also hightighted the ways the other side, whom Trump is compared to, is bad, in some or other ways.  Has this ever been done on this forum?

Edited by rnd

1 hour ago, rnd said:

Circular logic: Leo says that Trump is bad therefore  Trump is bad. Why is Trump bad? Because Leo says so. Why does Leo says so? Because Trump is bad therefore Leo says so.

Russell Brand goes MAGA therefore it's bad. Why? Because it's about Trump. So what? But he's bad. Why is he bad? Because Leo says so... Why does he...?

Compared to whom Trump is bad?

If one were more objective, he'd have also hightighted the ways the other side, whom Trump is compared to, is bad, in some or other ways.  Has this ever been done on this forum?

Critiques of Trump have been clearly made by democrats and those on the left since 2016. 

The problem is not the lack of critiques, the problem is a lack of taking these critiques seriously by MAGA.

No one can force you to listen. 

Posted (edited)

Trump is not bad because Leo says. Trump is bad because you would be a fool to trust him to handle your money or your children, or really anything.

If you actually had Trump as your personal friend you would hate him because of how selfishly he would treat you. But yet you're cool with letting him run your country.

If you knew Trump personally, he would fuck you over. If that's not obvious to you, you are not doing consciousness work.

Edited by Leo Gura

20 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

If you actually had Trump as your personal friend you would hate him because of how selfishly he would treat you

That is true, but is the case with a lot of politicians. It is just that on Trump it is more prominent. To even be a top politican you need to be selfish as fuck, ruthless and fuck a ton of people over. Politicians with true integrity are rare. A lot of the games they play are not even visible for most of us because it happens so behind the scenes.

So although Trump is horrible, the criticisms you lay of him are not only applicant to him.

6 hours ago, LSD-Rumi said:

Politics is so devilish, that most people should not engage in it. It will make them worse people and distract them from their personal pursuits.

I see what you are saying. Politics is fallacious and polarizing at this stage. If only more of us could practice a more conscious form of politics.

@Karmadhi Okay, so then why shouldn't I vote for Hitler?

He's just the man for the job, eh?

4 hours ago, rnd said:

It has been done on this forum at great length, and I too used to wonder why Leo doesn't trash the other side much. Then I really thought about it with integrity and I think I got it, and if you really think about it with integrity you might get it.

Russel Brand has always given me the creeps. The accent, the hairstyle, the attitude. 

And he married Katy Perry another alien creep. Her alien song where she has lyrics like calling aliens to take her and giving them permission should be banned. 

Trump is a good match for Russel. No surprises. 

Even though trump is all these negative things, and he would screw you over if you knew him in RL, most likely, he is highly likeable and has way more personality than Biden. And has an insane knack of energetic mastery, he knows how to play that dream grid and his cards always reign supreme. So he will probably win in 2024. 

Posted (edited)

7 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Sigh...

Hitler was anti-establishment too.

Russell Brand is still not mentally well. People like him need to be institutionalized for some kind of serious mental rehab. Otherwise, he may be too far gone.

So much for you saying before about how Russell Brand "evolved beautifully to stage Green" in one of your videos on Spiral Dynamics. To me it seems like he has devolved down to some kind of very strange mix of toxic stage Orange, toxic stage Blue, and toxic stage Red.

Or it could be that he never really reformed for the better and that end of the day he is what he always has been....a raging addict for attention with severe bipolar disorder. Plus, he was never very bright to begin with.

Very depressing....

Edited by Hardkill

Posted (edited)

Lol MAGA gives cover to assholes. He got accused with sexual harrassment so he became a MAGA

Edited by enchanted

3 minutes ago, enchanted said:

Lol MAGA gives cover to assholes. He got accused with sexual harrassment so he became a MAGA

Yeah, I agree. He also doesn't want to have to deal with the pain of taking real responsibility for what he did (assuming the sexual allegations made against him have been true).

Posted (edited)

16 minutes ago, Hardkill said:

So much for you saying before about how Russell Brand "evolved beautifully to stage Green" in one of your videos on Spiral Dynamics. To me it seems like he has devolved down to some kind of very strange mix of toxic stage Orange, toxic stage Blue, and toxic stage Red.

Russell is Green, but Green can get wacko. Remember, Green still falls into group-think and all sorts of silly ideas.

He certain evolved relative to the sex-crazed heroin addict that he was.

A lot of Green leftists are going to vote against Biden because they are that foolishly idealistic. Many progressives will vote against Biden simply because they hate neoliberals and centrist so much.

Many of your fave YT progressives like Kyle Kuliniski, Krystal Ball, TYT, etc will vote against Biden. Green has brainwashed itself against neoliberalism.

And then once Trump wins they will be raging for the next 5 years.

Green is so idealistic it would rather Trump win so they could virtue signal than to just shut up and vote for Biden.

Edited by Leo Gura

Posted (edited)

6 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Russell is Green, but Green can get wacko. Remember, Green still falls into group-think and all sorts of silly ideas.

He certain evolved relative to the sex-crazed heroin addict that he was.

Okay....and why would a stage Green person support very toxic low consciousness people or ideologies such as Trump, MAGA, or right-wing conspiracy theories?

Moreover, why is he attacking the "liberal establishment" and their so called "censorship"? he used to support Obama and many other liberals.

You can't tell me that his mind is healthy or that he is even a healthy Stage Green or even a healthy Stage Orange.

This is not normal at all.

Moreover, considering how influential he still is, what he is doing is undoubtedly completely irresponsible and frightening.

Edited by Hardkill

Posted (edited)

3 minutes ago, Hardkill said:

Okay....and why would a stage Green person support very toxic low consciousness people or ideologies such as Trump, MAGA, or right-wing conspiracy theories?

Moreover, why is he attacking the "liberal establishment" and their so called "censorship"? he used to support Obama and many other liberals.

You can't tell me that his mind is healthy or that he is even a healthy Stage Green or even a healthy Stage Orange.

This is not normal at all.

It is normal Green behavior.

Because Green would rather virtue signal and act moral than do what is practical.

Green hates Biden's neoliberalism even more than it hates Trump.

Just look at Krystal Ball. She will vote against Biden.

Edited by Leo Gura

Posted (edited)

21 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Because Green would rather virtue signal and act moral than do what is practical.

Green hates Biden's neoliberalism more than it hates Trump.

That doesn't make sense.

In that case, why don't Greenies like Cenk, Ana, and Kyle Kulinski support Trump over Biden like Brand is? Even though Cenk has heavily criticized Biden, he has said that he'd certainly would rather vote for Biden over Trump as the lesser of two evils. Kyle and Ana also doesn't really want Trump to win the presidency. As with Krystal, she probably is voting third party like Ana is too, which doesn't matter because they both live in Biden safe states. 

Stage Green is also supposed to be highly intellectual, social justice for all races, and liberal/progressivism. Not for repressive or regressive ideas.

Plus, Bernie Sanders, AOC, Warren, and every other progressive leader holding some kind of office throughout the country have firmly united under Biden. How do you explain why Greenies like them have done so?

You're telling me that this is what functional/healthy stage Green is supposed to be and that this is what we should expect to happen to our society when our country one day becomes full stage Green? To me, this kind of mindset and behavior doesn't seem very moral to me. Civil Rights leaders such as MLK and Abraham Lincoln would be turning in their graves....

Edited by Hardkill

Posted (edited)

28 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Green hates Biden's neoliberalism even more than it hates Trump.

Just look at Krystal Ball. She will vote against Biden.

People in the US needs to live in Iran or some 3rd world dysfunctional country like that for a year as an experience, just comprehend how stupid a vote against Biden would be.

Edited by Happy Lizard

Posted (edited)

29 minutes ago, Hardkill said:

Stage Green is also supposed to be highly intellectual, social justice for all races, and liberal/progressivism. Not for repressive or regressive ideas.

They are so idealistic that they would rather not vote for Biden than do what is practically needed.

Precisely because they are brainwashed with moral idealism, utopianism, and progressivism.

Progressivism is a mental cancer that makes people say and do stupid things in the name of social equality.

None of these people is thinking deeply about how society works. They are pushing their utopian agenda because they don't understand the complexties of human behavior and they just naively want a nice world.

Edited by Leo Gura