Rafael Thundercat

Relationship Situation of Actualized users

Relationship Situation of Actualized users    22 members have voted

1. 1. Honestly what are the Actual situation of men an woman here in this Place?

• Living with Parents
    • Living Alone no Girlfriend or Spouse (in your own apartment or with flatmates)
    • Living with Girlfriend or Spouse
    • Living with Girlfriend/Spouse and Kids ( A Family Householder)
    • Other (Your Personalised way)
  2. 2. I case you are in the situation 1 , do you truly plan to move to 2,3,4 or 5

• No, I am conformed and accept my current state
    • Yes, I feel the need and urge to move

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

12 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Making this Poll for us to know each other a bit. Of course this will depend of the level of Radical Honesty we have. 

Also with this Poll I ask you to reflect upon the following. Taking the assumption we come here for wisdom and to make our lifes better think about how we may be wasting our time here :

First Reflection

The second biggest waste of time is to try helping someone who asked for help but doesn't actually want it.

The biggest is to be that person who asked.

Second Reflection

The person who asks for help and doesn’t want it, and the person who gives it even though it isn’t wanted,

both want the same thing: to feel seen.

Third Reflection:

Do you really want help or do you want attention and validation? Do you really want to help or do you also want attention and validation?

How much more time are you willing to waste?

Edited by Rafael Thundercat

I don't think this can be answered without answering both questions (poll 2 does not allow blank response) where, I think, the way you intended was that some people would only answer 1 and some both 1 & 2

Also, it is Poll, not Pool ;)

“If you find yourself acting to impress others, or avoiding action out of fear of what they might think, you have left the path.” ― Epictetus

Just now, soos_mite_ah said:

I'm living alone but I do have a boyfriend. I just clicked other. 

Same situation here! Do you plan on living with your boyfriend anytime soon?  

My partner and I will have our first sleepover together next month.

Posted (edited)

Now I’m not insomniac anymore i would get a girlfriend, but i’m not press neither.

Edited by Schizophonia

The devil is in the details.

2 minutes ago, Yimpa said:

Same situation here! Do you plan on living with your boyfriend anytime soon?  

My partner and I will have our first sleepover together next month.

I'm not entirely sure since our work places are kinda far apart and he really likes living with his parents and spending time with them. His office is like less than 10 minutes away from his parents' house and he's like super into home improvement and little projects here and there so there is an additional layer of enjoyment he finds living in a house instead of an apartment lol. But we have also talked before on how it would be nice to live together since we do love spending time with one another, especially when it comes to those mundane little moments. I think the main thing stopping us is the thing with the workplaces being far apart, thus making this a logistical issue. 

I have faith in the person I am becoming xD

https://www.theupwardspiral.blog/

i dont blame people for living with their parents in this economy , I know plenty of people that live with their parents and have a partner so thats definately not going to to stop you from finding someone , its your personality or you not looking for someone you are compatible with 

"You have to allow yourself to not know"- Peter Ralston

I live alone, and have an exceptional Long distance relationship of 1.5 years. Am moving to Mexico in march of 2026, a bonus of that is that we will be able to live together.

Waking Call The Inspiration, Music and Perspective for an Authentic Life.

Alone in my own apartment, no relationships. Don't see this ever changing, it's amazingly peaceful

Whichever way you turn, there is the face of God

I was living with my ex up until two months ago, lived together for two years. Honestly it's been really challenging ending, but I'm starting this new chapter little by little each day. 

Living alone since 2020.

Prefer living with others (doesn't necessarily have to be a partner). Very difficult to find others within my age bracket (upper 30s) who have their shit together and can

coexist in piece....

Been chilling in a basement apartment by myself since 2018. 

A lot of change has been made last couple of years. 
Relationship status and living conditions are likely to change within the next 2 years.