integral

Having the truth ignored by everyone

34 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

i’m in a situation where anything I say to anyone is for the most part viewed as intuitively wrong. Anything I say comes in to direct conflict with their intuition which is based on standard cultural truths or “common sense”.

i’ll point to something explain exactly what is going on and no one believes me. They will regurgitate the obvious wrong answer and fail to see the limits of their own intuition.

Intuition is only good within the domain for which deep work and effort was put. It’s the output of the models you’ve built for a thing. It’s also significantly improved with deep inner work by thinking about thinking giving insights into how your own mind works and how to optimize it.

This is all so basic but I have never met anyone In real life that cares about truth, they all think they do but it’s actually a representation of there lack of self-awareness.

i’m sure you guys have had similar experiences.

How do you guys handle being gaslighted every day by everyone? I don’t judge them but at some point it’s just tiring in the long term.

Edited by integral

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

Posted (edited)

5 minutes ago, integral said:

How do you guys handle being gaslighted every day by everyone? I don’t judge them but at some point it’s just tiring in the long term.

Ahem.... Welcome to my life managing this forum :D

But I would not call what you describe about normies as intuition, it's just sloppy group-think. Few people deeply think about anything.

How do you deal with it? Pursue your own passions which yield depth and find other excellent people who value depth and thoughfulness. You are seeking a higher caliber of human.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

You are either a genius or a complete dork.

21 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Ahem.... Welcome to my life managing this forum :D

😭 if I could keep up with your level of output I would. Unfortunately I just can’t!

25 minutes ago, CARDOZZO said:

lolol i’m really not that smart I’m just trying while no one else even realizes that they’re not trying.

it’s like intelligence is realizing whether you’re trying or not. 🥲

People don’t know that they’re putting no effort in making sense of anything.

To make sense of even the simplest thing to answer even the simplest of questions takes a massive effort. And they have no idea it takes that effort! 

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

When socializing with normies, I basically mostly just act like a fool, troll, tease, fuck-around, and laugh (very key) 24/7.

I treat everyone like they would be my 7-year-old sister.

Unless someone shows serious signs of intelligence, intellectual integrity, wisdom, and interest in deeper talks, there's no way I am bothering myself. Not at this age anymore.

Learned my lesson the hard way from years of trying, suffering from being gaslighted as you said, and just endless damn time wasting.

And like Leo said, focusing on your purpose is key. Cuts through all the petty little human bullshit off of your life.

Connect with me on Instagram: instagram.com/miguetran

@integral From my experience I think that it is not right to expose normie to your personal development materials. Sometimes ago I made a post titled - Embracing the path of personal development. They even don't follow their own philosophy or their own truth and just give advice to other's.

5 hours ago, integral said:

You keep your mouth shut.

Somethings are just not meant to be said.

Also, you can find intelligent people to have discussions with. But you have to be selective about who you open up to and when.

Posted (edited)

@integral 

Take a long break from them, or cut them off one by one.

Or fight fire with fire if you know what I mean. 😁

I can't stand the drama, codependency, and groupthink.

Edited by Nemra

Some sayings come to mind:

Do not cast pearls before swine.

You can lead a horse to water but you can't make him drink.

Do not give a gift to someone who is not ready to receive it.

It's not the fault of anybody. It's just if you're lacking context or experience for what you're being told the natural thing to do is either to ignore it, to rubbish it, or to re-instate your own point of view. Human nature. Very very few people will actually try to understand you.

57% paranoid

The second biggest waste of time is to try helping someone who asked for help but doesn't actually want it.

The biggest is to be that person who asked.

Do you really want help or do you want attention and validation? Do you really want to help or do you also want attention and validation?

How much more time are you willing to waste?

Stop wasting time on people who don’t actually want it.

Stop wasting time waiting for someone to give you what you don’t want to receive.

truth needs not words, advocates or petitions

people don't want it, give them what they want

forgiveness, healing, sameness

which are done by mind not language

the work is done before and after not during and with

in the inner sanctum not on the outer stage

16 hours ago, CARDOZZO said:

Can be both

We are all normies. 

My name is Reena Gerlach and I'm a woman of few words. 

On 6/9/2024 at 8:07 PM, integral said:

i’m in a situation where anything I say to anyone is for the most part viewed as intuitively wrong. Anything I say comes in to direct conflict with their intuition which is based on standard cultural truths or “common sense”.

i’ll point to something explain exactly what is going on and no one believes me. They will regurgitate the obvious wrong answer and fail to see the limits of their own intuition.

Intuition is only good within the domain for which deep work and effort was put. It’s the output of the models you’ve built for a thing. It’s also significantly improved with deep inner work by thinking about thinking giving insights into how your own mind works and how to optimize it.

This is all so basic but I have never met anyone In real life that cares about truth, they all think they do but it’s actually a representation of there lack of self-awareness.

i’m sure you guys have had similar experiences.

Interestingly enough, nobody gaslights or gives me shit for my beleifs. And I’m spouting God Realization like it’s nobody’s business. I’ll tell my own father, a PHD in Physics that science is wrong and he’s God and he’ll actually consider it. All the women I meet are just totally open to my rankings about Love and God 

The reason? My guesses

A) This might sound inflated but maybe I’m transmitting an energy or embodiment that makes it believable

B) I’m hanging around high quality people who at least have open minds 

C) they think I’m nuts so just smile and nod along 

Lions Heart is my YouTube Channel- Syncing Masculinity and Consciousness

Lions Heart YouTube

7 hours ago, BlessedLion said:

C) they think I’m nuts so just smile and nod along

Sounds about right

Connect with me on Instagram: instagram.com/miguetran

@integral Let go of the desire to convince anyone to your point of view. That's the root solution.

Other possible solution are finding like minded individuals and creating an openminded ecosystem.

God-Realize, this is First Business. Know that unless I live properly, this is not possible.

There is this body, I should know the requirements of my body. This is first duty. We have obligations towards others, loved ones, family, society, etc. Without material wealth we cannot do these things, for that a professional duty.

There is Mind; mind is tricky. Its higher nature should be nurtured, then Mind becomes mature and Conscious. When all Duties are continuously fulfilled, then life becomes steady. In this steady life God is available; via 5-MeO-DMT, ... Living in Self-Love, Realizing I am Infinity & I am God

On 10/6/2024 at 1:07 AM, integral said:

Can you provide specific examples of what you're talking about?

Recently Tamed Feral Buddhist Critter                   Restful Cube        

Posted (edited)

@mmKay Many times you ask a bunch of questions without giving useful results oriented advise later.

Fill in the gaps in your mind and try to add value to the user that asked. Assuming can get you into problems but you need to the develop the skill of getting the general flavour of a situation without interrogating the thread starter.

Edited by Davino

God-Realize, this is First Business. Know that unless I live properly, this is not possible.

There is this body, I should know the requirements of my body. This is first duty. We have obligations towards others, loved ones, family, society, etc. Without material wealth we cannot do these things, for that a professional duty.

There is Mind; mind is tricky. Its higher nature should be nurtured, then Mind becomes mature and Conscious. When all Duties are continuously fulfilled, then life becomes steady. In this steady life God is available; via 5-MeO-DMT, ... Living in Self-Love, Realizing I am Infinity & I am God

5 hours ago, Davino said:

@integral Let go of the desire to convince anyone to your point of view. That's the root solution.

Other possible solution are finding like minded individuals and creating an openminded ecosystem.

I second this. Having solid community is huge for deep spiritual growth. I no longer associate with people who would gaslight or disrespect my views, not that they can’t disagree, but outright meanness is no longer something I tolerate in people I associate with. 

Lions Heart is my YouTube Channel- Syncing Masculinity and Consciousness

Lions Heart YouTube