Tboy

5meo dmt for trauma healing

28 posts in this topic

Has anyone here been helped to heal a particular trauma they were working on by 5 meo dmt? Or would it be better to stick with something like LSD, Mushrooms for that? 

5 meo kinda freaks me out and I know I need to be very careful with it if I take it, I honestly just want to let go of a shame trauma that runs my life

Posted (edited)

Of course it can work for that. But no one can tell you if it will work for your particular case, or which chem will work best for you. Any psychedelic could do the trick. You just roll the dice and go from there.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

So far LSD has been the strongest healing modality for me. Psilocybin is quite scary actually. LSD can be too but feels more stable and kind

I have heard 5meomalt is better from trauma healing, or more gentle.

It would be interesting to use 5meomalt and then inject 5meo dmt after the come up. Have you tried this @Leo Gura

36 minutes ago, bambi said:

It would be interesting to use 5meomalt and then inject 5meo dmt after the come up. Have you tried this @Leo Gura

They are both good enough on their own that it makes little difference if you combine them. But your tastes may differ.

Posted (edited)

1 hour ago, Tboy said:

Has anyone here been helped to heal a particular trauma they were working on by 5 meo dmt? Or would it be better to stick with something like LSD, Mushrooms for that?

Yes, and 5-MeO-DMT has been the most powerful for me in that regard. It has a way of burning the trauma right out of you if used and accepted properly. On the flip side, I guess it'd be possible for it to actually increase trauma if you were to go about it in the wrong way. It's an extremely hardcore experience indeed.

ROA could make a pretty big difference for this purpose. Plugging with moderate doses would be a lot more gentle.

Edited by What Am I

8 hours ago, Tboy said:

5 meo kinda freaks me out and I know I need to be very careful with it if I take it, I honestly just want to let go of a shame trauma that runs my life

The place where I trip is not very soundproof, so I could never allow myself to purge on 5-MeO-DMT, even when I had a huge need to release some pent-up emotions. As a result, it didn't do much for me except provide unbelievable ecstasy in the moment.

Maybe I would have had more positive experiences if I had allowed myself to purge. I can't be sure.

On the other hand, I plan to have a few trips on 5-MeO-MALT, LSD, and 4-ACO-DMT over the next two weeks.

I'll let you know how it goes.

Honoring the self I've grown to love.

Posted (edited)

In one of my Bufo Alvarius trips I had an insight into the importance of integrity in one's life. From that point forward I completely stopped drinking, having been tolerating small amounts of alcohol here and there in social events due to social pressure and habit. Then I said enough. I don't have to tolerate small portions of a substance I find counterproductive for health and development just because society is fucked up.

IMO psychedelics help to interconnect your inner values and experiences and from there changes can happen. It's not a given, though. I see it as though your mind has to be ready and willing to work in a certain area for a breakthrough there to happen. In my case I had been fed up with putting up with alcohol for a few years before the 5-MeO experience took place. I had also been consuming health content which raised my awareness of the detrimental effects of alcohol.

That said, I think I healed my deepest traumas with Ayahuasca. I don't have as much experience with 5-MeO as I have with Aya tho. Could the length of trip helps to settle the realizations you have into your emotional being? In this case Aya would have an advantage, especially vs 5-MeO-DMT smoked.

Edited by PsychedelicEagle
Add information about learning about the effects of alcohol.

In my opinion, the best thing to do would be to use any psychedelic tools you can get your hands on, as they all offer different approaches to healing.

It's also good to look into IFS therapy a bit. You can combine the technique with psychedelics, it's very effective. And I've also found it helpful to use ketamine the day after a strong psychedelic experience to process everything more smoothly.

16 hours ago, Tboy said:

I took yopo in a shamanic context. Basically a combination of the two. Screamed for an hour straight. 

Definitely felt a lot more relaxed after. Would recommend. 

15 hours ago, What Am I said:

Yes, and 5-MeO-DMT has been the most powerful for me in that regard. It has a way of burning the trauma right out of you if used and accepted properly. On the flip side, I guess it'd be possible for it to actually increase trauma if you were to go about it in the wrong way. It's an extremely hardcore experience indeed.

ROA could make a pretty big difference for this purpose. Plugging with moderate doses would be a lot more gentle.

Wait I thought you preferred SubQ ?

6 minutes ago, bambi said:

Wait I thought you preferred SubQ ?

For sure, I most certainly do prefer SubQ, but it'll be rare that someone wants to use that ROA or is even aware of it being an option. So I was just giving a general recommendation for the wider populace.

@Leo Gura  How about DPT? I had so little of it, but it was so clean and light on the body. Felt like the doors of heaven opened to my reality, everything so pure.

"Say to the sheep in your secrecy when you intend to slaughter it, Today you are slaughtered and tomorrow I am.
Both of us will be consumed.

My blood and your blood, my suffering and yours is the essence that nourishes the tree of existence.'"

1 hour ago, LSD-Rumi said:

@Leo Gura  How about DPT? I had so little of it, but it was so clean and light on the body. Felt like the doors of heaven opened to my reality, everything so pure.

Any psychedelic can do the trick. Just depends on you.

30 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

After all the psychedelics you have done, do you have any truama, tensions, emotional stress left?

It doesnt seemed to have healed your disdain for humanity which is wierd, I would be punished ruthless for any hatred in my mind during trips, you seem to get off way more easily then me lol!

Posted (edited)

3 hours ago, bambi said:

After all the psychedelics you have done, do you have any truama, tensions, emotional stress left?

It doesnt seemed to have healed your disdain for humanity which is wierd, I would be punished ruthless for any hatred in my mind during trips, you seem to get off way more easily then me lol!

Maybe it's not disdain but just the nature of humanity.

Why should humanity be held in high regard? Where is this written? Isn't it obvious that humans are extremely ignorant? Then why worship humanity?

It's not that I hate humanity, it's just that I am not particularly loyal to it because it is not loyal to truth.

I am do not resonate with a spirituality that kisses humanity's ass. This is obviously self-serving and self-absorbed. Humanity blowing smoke up its own ass. Well, I'm not interested in that game. If anything psychedelics help reveal that.

Edited by Leo Gura

4 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

I don't know, the body load was almost nonexistent on DPT compared to 5 meo.

"Say to the sheep in your secrecy when you intend to slaughter it, Today you are slaughtered and tomorrow I am.

My blood and your blood, my suffering and yours is the essence that nourishes the tree of existence.'"

1 minute ago, LSD-Rumi said:

I don't know, the body load was almost nonexistent on DPT compared to 5 meo.

All that varies wildly from person to person.

Just now, Leo Gura said:

All that varies wildly from person to person.

What was your experience with it?

17 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Maybe it's not disdain but just the nature of humanity.

Why should humanity be held in high regard? Where is this written? Isn't it obvious that humans are extremely ignorant? Then why worship humanity?

It's not that I hate humanity, it's just that I am not particularly loyal to it because it is not loyal to truth.

I am do not resonate with a spirituality that kisses humanity's ass. This is obviously self-serving and self-absorbed. Humanity blowing smoke up its own ass. Well, I'm not interested in that game. If anything psychedelics help reveal that.

I guess for me, any element of hatredness, disdain and negativity comes up in trips, I dont get a free pass on this. But you seemed to have uncovered a cheat code, or dont seem to experience theese things in psychedelics experiences. Or perhaps its your writing style, but on face value it seems like you have a deep disdain for humanity and even being a human lol!

I am not saying the trips make me in awe of humanities magnificance, quite the contrary makes me cry with tears at how much needless pain suffering and terror we cause ourselves each others and the environment due to our individual and collective pains/traumas

@bambi In my highest states of consciousness humanity doesn't even exist.