toasty7718

Do not use potent weed at festivals if you also want to practice game

8 posts in this topic

I recently attended a concert hosted by Rising Appalachia in my hometown, and it had quite possibly the most hippie girls I've ever seen in my life. The entire venue was flooded with the caricatures of the iconic "hot witch gf" that these forum users seem to adore, and I was even planning on talking with some of them as cold approach. 

Rule one of any concert is to only light up when your favorite band gets on stage. You don't want the initial part of your high to be a shitty opener (openers usually suck, by the way). 

There goes that portion of my high. An hour and a half goes by until Rising Appalachia takes center stage. 

Living soul organic weed from California + zero tolerance for Marijauna ... I could hardly even walk properly. Navigating the crowd while tweaking and avoiding eye contact because you're focused on where you're stepping was certainly a challenge in and of itself. 

Opportunity comes right up to my front door as people my age are just chatting beside  me and they're like minded. One of them attends the Ivy League School of my state and the other one is a hot witch girlfriend who grows frogs and was born in a bathtub and left there? I don't remember the details too vividly.  

anyways

This goes out as a warning to those who are planning on going to concerts to talk to girls and get numbers with a cold-approach style of game. Your best bet is going in on it sober. It's different if you have a social circle with you, though. 

Potent Marijauna without tolerance will make your game suffer.

"It is from my open heart that I will mirror you, and reflect back to you all that you are:

As a being of love, of energy, 

of passion, and truth."

Lol.

Witch's weed.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Posted (edited)

@toasty7718 Yeah drug use is an art in itself!

I'm sure it was a great experience to have anyways! You actually learnt a lot about yourself if to use cannabis in social situations and how to improve your game. Each substance opens a new world and there are drugs more siuted for those particular situations.

10 minutes ago, toasty7718 said:

This goes out as a warning to those who are planning on going to concerts to talk to girls and get numbers with a cold-approach style of game. It's different if you have a social circle with you, though.

The point of going to concerts is with friends have fun and then flirt. Cold approach works best for day game, at night having friends bring you into state and people meet and dance and you know all the rest.

10 minutes ago, toasty7718 said:

Your best bet is going in on it sober.

There's something amazing about going into a potent party fully sober. You may like it even more!

Edited by Davino

God-Realize, this is First Business. Know that unless I live properly, this is not possible.

There is this body, I should know the requirements of my body. This is first duty. We have obligations towards others, loved ones, family, society, etc. Without material wealth we cannot do these things, for that a professional duty.

There is Mind; mind is tricky. Its higher nature should be nurtured, then Mind becomes mature and Conscious. When all Duties are continuously fulfilled, then life becomes steady. In this steady life God is available; via 5-MeO-DMT, ... Living in Self-Love, Realizing I am Infinity & I am God

I think the same can be said for most alcohol at bars. I remember Leo saying it's best to practice pickup when sober. 

"It is from my open heart that I will mirror you, and reflect back to you all that you are:

of passion, and truth."

Fully agree. If you're up for game, best sober.

I usually prefer daygame over festivals/nighttime anyway.

Related to weed & festivals: when I was ~20, I smoked it (which was probably hash) at a University festival: the worst trip I ever had. Basically I had an anxiety attack and thought I had had a stroke. My mouth got completely dry and I could not speak for what seemed like an hour. That also triggered a Labyrinthit crisis lasting for weeks. I had to live with the fear of having had a stroke for months after, even did a tomography lol. Happily I went through everything without "professional" help, which means I was not exposed to pharmaceuticals/antidepressants/whatever. Overcoming this episode on my own helped me to build great mental strength. This strength now makes me very secure when exploring psychedelics.

5 hours ago, PsychedelicEagle said:

Related to weed & festivals: when I was ~20, I smoked it (which was probably hash) at a University festival: the worst trip I ever had. Basically I had an anxiety attack and thought I had had a stroke. My mouth got completely dry and I could not speak for what seemed like an hour. That also triggered a Labyrinthit crisis lasting for weeks. I had to live with the fear of having had a stroke for months after, even did a tomography lol. Happily I went through everything without "professional" help, which means I was not exposed to pharmaceuticals/antidepressants/whatever. Overcoming this episode on my own helped me to build great mental strength. This strength now makes me very secure when exploring psychedelics.

I'm glad that you made it through such an experience and came out stronger and more resilient than before! The same cannot be said for most people who have an experience like that, so hats off to you man.

of passion, and truth."

No kidding, lol.

That nefarious evil sorcerer moon grass.

7 hours ago, toasty7718 said:

I'm glad that you made it through such an experience and came out stronger and more resilient than before! The same cannot be said for most people who have an experience like that, so hats off to you man.

@toasty7718 thanks. Being realistic about it, I almost did not make it through. I remember entering the metro the day I was going to do my tomography, which was already a couple months after the experience. I was having labyrinthit all the time, every single day until that moment, which I was attributing to a possible stroke (looking back, my extreme worry about a stroke was likely a type of OCD, I think).

During that metro travel to the hospital, an insight came me: "what if this is not real, what if this is being caused by my own mind". At that moment I realized I was inflicting all that suffering onto myself, I realized I probably did not need a tomography to tell me I was fine. Had this insight not had that happened to me, I would have likely needed medication or God knows what.

This was one of the experiences that made me open to the power the mind and our perspectives have. It helped me to shatter a bit of my extreme rationalistic/materialistic paradigm. Perhaps that was the crisis that introduced me to stage green, even though it took me a decade to fully adopt green values.