Davino

How to make cannabis smoking healthier?

20 posts in this topic

Here are some tips for anyone who is considering to use weed via smoking ROA and how to reduce the harm associated with this. Smoking IS bad for your health, so if you are gonna do it anyway, make it as healthy as possible.

Use charcoal activated filters. Here you have a list of the different available options. Charcoal filters are a revolution.

Do not blend with tobacco, there are many other smokable plants that offer great alternatives. I use marshmallow leaf that has medicinal properties to help with lung inflamation. Here you can see many other options that will give your smoking experience a new vibe.

Smoke calmly and at least 3 normal breaths to 1 smoke puff ratio. Inhaling the smoke via nose ( open your mouth and inhale with your nose) can filter more impurities and help distribute the stress between mouth to nose.

Advanced tip: Brushing your teeth AFTER smoking is extremely negative for your health, as toxic chemicals enter deeper into the gums with the brush. It's recommended to brush your teeth always before smoking otherwise wait at least 30min to brush your teeth after smoking.

Do you have any other cool tips? Please share it down bellow

God-Realize, this is First Business. Know that unless I live properly, this is not possible.

There is this body, I should know the requirements of my body. This is first duty. We have obligations towards others, loved ones, family, society, etc. Without material wealth we cannot do these things, for that a professional duty.

There is Mind; mind is tricky. Its higher nature should be nurtured, then Mind becomes mature and Conscious. When all Duties are continuously fulfilled, then life becomes steady. In this steady life God is available; via 5-MeO-DMT, ... Living in Self-Love, Realizing I am Infinity & I am God

Would it not be better to just use THC extracts etc

I used to use the PAX 3 vaporizer. Now I simply use tinctures and gummies.

Hiigh dose Vitamin c with pure ascorbic powder before a sesh. Like 1000mg is good but you can take much more if you take 1000mg on the hour before and after sesh. See what you can handle but it’s great for protecting the lungs and also boots the high as vitamin c is essential for serotonin and dopamine and smokers are always deficient basically 

Just don’t smoke too much, you don’t will die because of a joint here and there.

The devil is in the details.

vapes that heat the weed to the point where the THC vaporizes but the plant matter does not combust

14 hours ago, Holymoly said:

Hiigh dose Vitamin c with pure ascorbic powder before a sesh. Like 1000mg is good but you can take much more if you take 1000mg on the hour before and after sesh. See what you can handle but it’s great for protecting the lungs and also boots the high as vitamin c is essential for serotonin and dopamine and smokers are always deficient basically 

Smoking ROA gives a unique vibe to the experience in the same way the digestive way does.

God-Realize, this is First Business. Know that unless I live properly, this is not possible.

There is this body, I should know the requirements of my body. This is first duty. We have obligations towards others, loved ones, family, society, etc. Without material wealth we cannot do these things, for that a professional duty.

There is Mind; mind is tricky. Its higher nature should be nurtured, then Mind becomes mature and Conscious. When all Duties are continuously fulfilled, then life becomes steady. In this steady life God is available; via 5-MeO-DMT, ... Living in Self-Love, Realizing I am Infinity & I am God

Posted (edited)

5 hours ago, Breakingthewall said:

vapes that heat the weed to the point where the THC vaporizes but the plant matter does not combust

Ahh I think I've tried one of those like 8 years ago. It was smooth.

Edited by Carl-Richard

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

Posted (edited)

IMO, don't smoke... (but then, I have always had sensitive lungs.)

1) sublingual oils   (cbd absorption is crap though)
2) edibles  (cbd absorption is even crappier)
3) vape at the lowest temperature you can get away with, either dry herb or an oil that has no other additives like other oils and flavourings. Get a vape where you can control the temperature precisely, not one of those super cheap ones.

Just generally: be mindful of the source and quality of the plant grown. Likely this is more of an issue with unregulated growers, at least where I live, in Canada.

Edited by eos_nyxia
The other boring answer is don't do it very often, and only in low doses.

54 minutes ago, Carl-Richard said:

Ahh I think I've tried one of those before like 8 years ago. It was smooth.

Volcano is super expensive.

Just now, Schizophonia said:

Volcano is super expensive.

It was a hand-held device. It tasted and smelled pretty weed.

1 minute ago, Carl-Richard said:

It was a hand-held device. It tasted and smelled pretty weed.

You’re a recurrent consumer ? 

Posted (edited)

29 minutes ago, Schizophonia said:

You’re a recurrent consumer ? 

Not anymore, but I've probably consumed weed around 1000-1500 times. I'm an experienced weed man. Last time I got intentionally high was in the beginning of 2019 (and then I had already been sober for a year straight).

Edited by Carl-Richard

Posted (edited)

On 6/14/2024 at 0:40 AM, Carl-Richard said:

Not anymore, but I've probably consumed weed around 1000-1500 times. I'm an experienced weed man. Last time I got intentionally high was in the beginning of 2019 (and then I had already been sober for a year straight).

How do you react to it ? No cognitive issues ?

Edited by Schizophonia

Make a cannabis tea, or cook your hash with coconut oil and put it on bread...when you heat marijuana thc is released and it binds to fat molecules

11 hours ago, Schizophonia said:

How do you react to it ? No cognitive issues ?

Nowadays, I avoid it like the plague, namely because of the cognitive effects. All the times I've gotten high lately (unintentionally might I add), it was only a nuisance. The way I would describe the effect for me nowadays (in the mini- to microdoses I've been exposed to it) is that it dissociates me from my memories in the same way that looking through a keyhole constricts your field of vision. It's like you have 100 toys in your toy box but you only get to play with 5 of them at a given time, which sure, it can make you more creative, as creativity often spawns from working within certain limitations, but it obviously sucks for thinking sober and grounded thoughts.

On 15/6/2024 at 7:58 PM, Asia P said:

or cook your hash with coconut oil and put it on bread

I've never thought about this. Seems good to me

pretty cool tips! thanks :) 

On 15/06/2024 at 7:58 PM, Asia P said:

Make a cannabis tea, or cook your hash with coconut oil and put it on bread...when you heat marijuana thc is released and it binds to fat molecules

Beurk

dab hash rosin (this could make you catatonic if you're not a veteran), or use a vaporizer with water filtration