Loveeee

I see Intelligence but not Love

53 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

On 6/9/2024 at 11:53 AM, Leo Gura said:

If you realize that the difference between all the things you love and all the things you hate or feel indifferent to is purely imaginary human bias, you will enter a state of Infinite Love. Because there is no metaphysical difference between a taco dinner, your children, or Hitler. All of them are metaphysically identical. To realize this is one of highest attainments in this work, and it is NOT enlightenment. Enlightenment is horseshit next to this.

Yes! But what about the guy shouting at me in the face? - If you did a video on that :D it'd be great.

Is it only about detaching the preconditioned emotional response so I am less triggered by anger and can maintain that love for the experience? He and his concerns, his emotions taken as a reflection of myself, etc. Or is there something I am missing

Question to anyone/everyone.

Edited by BlueOak

Posted (edited)

Oh, and for the OP if you don't 'see love'. Its everything. Hope that helps you awaken to it.

From this message, to your left toe, to the bird and the concrete. Everything.

Edited by BlueOak

21 minutes ago, Bandman said:

Am I at least in the right direction if I think love is pure creation without bias

I don’t think you can logic your way towards understanding what the metaphysical love is.

16 minutes ago, Bandman said:

doesn't matter if he's shouting if it's true

Yes. Even if it wasn't true, it would still be love.

Let me give you an example: have you ever been in a really good mood? I mean, everything is going great.

Then BOOM

Out of the blue, you are blindsided by something; maybe someone sideswipes your car, causing you some dull pain in your leg.

That's the feeling. I don't know how to remain in a loving state when that happens, with large amounts of energy moving through my body. Because getting angry when you are like that is like jumping off a building, it physically hurts. At the moment, I'm nowhere near a loving state; I could get angry and get a small headache, because it is no big deal.

@BlueOak the bigger issue is that many people create a fantasy that they are mentally well and have their life together and are happy, but if they were to look at their life situation deeper they would find out that they were BSing themselves the whole time.

Just now, Yimpa said:

@BlueOak the bigger issue is that many people create a fantasy that they are mentally well and have their life together and are happy, but if they were to look at their life situation deeper they would find out that they were BSing themselves the whole time.

True.

Infinite love has no conditions and no expectations.  That was my biggest realization during that work when I became infinite love for 5 minutes.

Whatever story we are telling ourselves here about why, is a story too. I love stories :D. The BS is love, the problems are love, the fantasy is love, the mental wellness is love, lack of peace is love, having your life in pieces is love, having it together is love.

Wholeness.

5 hours ago, Breakingthewall said:

The difficult thing is to see that Gilles de Rais is love, when his hobby was to torture children in the most horrible ways, in front of other children who were going to be tortured later. It seems that he chose children because their level of suffering and terror could reach levels higher than that of an adult, he tortured hundreds just for fun. Seeing Gilles skinning alive some children before the dinner and seeing infinite love, that's the challenge.

gilles was sent to teach me how to love the least the last the lost

what he did was nothing to do with who he is

he came with a script to play out and nobody loved him enough to tell him he had a choice in that

this movie is over but there are alternate endings available

i go share this good news in prisons

9 minutes ago, gettoefl said:

gilles was sent to teach me how to love the least the last the lost

what he did was nothing to do with who he is

he came with a script to play out and nobody loved him enough to tell him he had a choice in that

this movie is over but there are alternate endings available

i go share this good news in prisons

Gilles has nothing so special. Life has war as its evolutionary root. Without war there is no dynamism. What Guilles did was a small perversion of that natural impulse, which would have been very common in many places for many centuries. human civilization is based on violence, slavery, and genocide. nothing strange since all living beings compete to the death at the species and individual level to survive. Life has only one rule: survive or die. and always finds the most efficient way to do it. in the case of humanity, a balance between collaborative social relations between individuals of the same clan and total war against external individuals. This is genetically encoded, always very close of the surface. 

8 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

Gilles has nothing so special. Life has war as its evolutionary root. Without war there is no dynamism. What Guilles did was a small perversion of that natural impulse, which would have been very common in many places for many centuries. human civilization is based on violence, slavery, and genocide. nothing strange since all living beings compete to the death at the species and individual level to survive. Life has only one rule: survive or die. and always finds the most efficient way to do it. in the case of humanity, a balance between collaborative social relations between individuals of the same clan and total war against external individuals. This is genetically encoded, always very close of the surface. 

my rule is twofold - know what i am then share what i am ... yes there's seemingly plenty of evil to distract us and terrorize us into staying within our four walls but when i know what i am then i am invulnerable and unstoppable no matter how well equipped the apparent enemy at large is

55 minutes ago, gettoefl said:

yes there's seemingly plenty of evil

There is no evil, the human being is in the process of detaching himself from the animal mud and rising as a being from another dimension. This evolutionary process is gradual. Animal mud takes many forms, very sophisticated. narcissism, fear, hatred, shame, etc. all of them produce what we call evil at different levels.

Spiritual work is to cleanse our energetic structure of all that. It is not simple at all, it is a path that requires precise intuition

31 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

There is no evil, the human being is in the process of detaching himself from the animal mud and rising as a being from another dimension. This evolutionary process is gradual. Animal mud takes many forms, very sophisticated. narcissism, fear, hatred, shame, etc. all of them produce what we call evil at different levels.

Spiritual work is to cleanse our energetic structure of all that. It is not simple at all, it is a path that requires precise intuition

to heal me is simply to forgive you ... i just need to see all that baggage you bring and tell you it's ok, it's fine, it's understandable

i plead with you to get help and support and expertise with all this but my acceptance of you is open ended and unconditional

when you feel you are welcomed and embraced in this way, you will look and see no evil attribute in me and you have thereby healed me

we are both free and can now go off and share the good news

Posted (edited)

31 minutes ago, gettoefl said:

i plead with you to get help and support and expertise with all this

2 hours ago, gettoefl said:

Me? Why? I have not the same impulses than Guilles de rais 😅 it's just an example 

Edited by Breakingthewall

Posted (edited)

On 6/9/2024 at 1:50 PM, Leo Gura said:

Yes. Although Ken Wilber still goes on dates and chases after earthly love, so it's not like he's above those bits of cheese.

Nothing wrong with that. Just keepin it real.

I am assuming "bits of cheese" = oxytocin and dopamine?

I think Neville Goddard was above the chase of bits of cheese, maybe?

He still enjoyed earthly life and relationships but he had full control over his dopamine/oxytocin levels.

"When you can call up at will whatsoever image you please, when the forms of your imagination are as vivid to you as the forms of nature, you are master of your fate." - Neville Goddard

I feel as though if you have mastery over your imagination, you will have more power and control over the "bits of cheese" that the ego can experience.

You won't need to go to the external world to generate oxytocin and dopamine......you will just be able to go into your imagination and generate it whenever you want.

It kind of destroys the world before your eyes, but in a more pleasurable way than other spiritual teachings. So it feels good cause it puts your oxytocin/dopamine back into your hands. And you still participate in the world and with people, but you have more access to your own oxytocin/dopamine while doing so, which feels awesome.

I guess, God is transcended beyond even the preference for oxytocin and dopamine? 

and also beyond the desire to even bother transcending the craving for bits of cheese? in that, there is nothing wrong with depending on the external world/other people for bits of cheese. and that earthly love/romantic love is the same as self love....if there is only one.

haha I don't know.

Edited by Brittany