Psychedelic seeker

Leo's deleted video on solipsism

276 posts in this topic

If I am in a park and I see a bird, it is obvious that that bird is one of the infinite possible possibilities of existence. If so, it is inevitable that at some point it will be. That moment can be at any point on the infinite timeline, which is indifferent, it is always now, therefore, the bird exists.

Posted (edited)

12 minutes ago, zurew said:

Or you are just mapping out the limitations of your own mind about what can you know. - I categorize these things as a skill issue. Just because you cant doubt or falsify from that doesnt necessarily follow that it is true.

This is also about conflating your epistemic limits with metaphysics

Go falsify that other people exist. I dare you. See how far you get. 

The point of God-Realization is that you do falsify it by realizing that YOU ARE GOD.

You take what I said as some kind of intellectual conceptual finite speculative endeavor. It is nothing of the sort.

You clearly don't yet understand what an Absolutely Soverign Mind is. What that entails and why. It has nothing to do with falsification of any theory.

Who here really understands what YOU ARE GOD entails? Anyone?

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

4 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

If I am in a park and I see a bird, it is obvious that that bird is one of the infinite possible possibilities of existence. If so, it is inevitable that at some point it will be. That moment can be at any point on the infinite timeline, which is indifferent, it is always now, therefore, the bird exists.

Leo loving some cute little Buddhists ^_^

6 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

it is always now, therefore, the bird exists.

I don't see any bird. Do you?

Just now, Leo Gura said:

So you agree solipsism is true. 

Okay, thanks for making my life easy.

Non-existence is not true, it is intellectual stagnation. No one experiences non-existence.

How could an ideology based on a supposedly non-existent entity (humans), be "true"? That means no one experiences it. If something doesn't exist, no one perceives it.

Solipsism is equivalent to the word "non-existence." It is the belief in non-existence.

You can't define or describe reality by imagining things that don't exist. Go figure. 

Describe a thought.

1 minute ago, Leo Gura said:

The point of God-Realization is that you do falsify it by realizing that YOU ARE GOD.

You take what I said as some kind of intellectual conceptual finite speculative endeavor. It is nothing of the sort.

You clearly don't yet understand what an Absolutely Soverign Mind is. What that entails and why. It has nothing to do with falsification of any theory.

This teaching is so flawed; ultimately you are God, the fabric of reality is God, but the ego is a seperative mechanism and reduces conciousness. Of course the ego is made out of this love too, but thats not what your pointing to. Someone could be highly seperated and ego-contracted, and think this is God in its full form. The ego will hijack anything for its own agenda, and to not be cautious of this when teaching is an absurdity for me

Posted (edited)

4 minutes ago, Osaid said:

Solipsism is equivalent to the word "non-existence." It is the belief in non-existence.

It's not about non-existence, it's about consciousness of how you create your reality.

Are you aware of your own constructions?

Edited by Leo Gura

2 minutes ago, bambi said:

This teaching is so flawed; ultimately you are God, the fabric of reality is God, but the ego is a seperative mechanism and reduces conciousness. Of course the ego is made out of this love too, but thats not what your pointing to. Someone could be highly seperated and ego-contracted, and think this is God in its full form. The ego will hijack anything for its own agenda, and to not be cautious of this when teaching is an absurdity for me

What am I supposed to say? You are not God? I am being as plain as can be.

6 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

It has nothing to do with falsification of any theory.

its you not me, who suggested 'if something cant be falsified it might be absolutely true.' 

9 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Giving you a taste of your own medicine ;)

What is the point of spiritual teachings if I can't use them against you? :D

:)

Leo ..let me on in something here ..in your solipsism video you said a hugh chunk of contradictions ..sometimes you say ."i am you " and the other one you said "i " the listener is the only conscious thing in reality.

So which one is it? panpsychism "there is consciousness in all things and the same thing looking through my eyes is looking through your eyes ?)...or as in all that can be known is my mind..?

Are you open that you can't know if others are real?

Why do you insist that others are unreal?  Why not be be humble and say i got no clue ?

my mind is gone to a better place.  I'm elevated ..going out of space . And I'm gone .

2 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

What am I supposed to say? You are not God? I am being as plain as can be.

No it should come with a qualifier : your true nature is God, or when your ego dissolves God is revealed

Without this type of qualifier, the ego in its contracted state will hijack this and parrot that its God, stopping people from actually realising God

1 minute ago, Someone here said:

:)

Leo ..let me on in something here ..in your solipsism video you said a hugh chunk of contradictions ..sometimes you say ."i am you " and the other one you said "i " the listener is the only conscious thing in reality.

So which one is it? panpsychism "there is consciousness in all things and the same thing looking through my eyes is looking through your eyes ?)...or as in all that can be known is my mind..?

Why do you insist that others are unreal?  Why not be be humble and say i got no clue ?

I'm not going to explain that to you. Go figure out what is true.

1 minute ago, Someone here said:

this.

Just now, bambi said:

No it should come with a qualifier : your true nature is God, or when your ego dissolves God is revealed

I don't like that, it's too indirect.

Just now, Leo Gura said:

I don't like that, it's too indirect.

But 99% of spirtual aspirants are ego-identified and dont know this, they literally dont know there an ego, there has to be a better way then telling an ego they are God lol!

4 minutes ago, zurew said:

its you not me, who suggested 'if something cant be falsified it might be absolutely true.' 

That's right. Take a decade to think about it.

Just now, bambi said:

But 99% of spirtual aspirants are ego-identified and dont know this, they literally dont know there an ego, there has to be a better way then telling an ego they are God lol!

Luckily I have 100hrs of videos explaining every nuance of it.

Just now, Leo Gura said:

Luckily I have 100hrs of videos explaining every nuance of it.

Touche! 

Posted (edited)

17 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

If you do any kind of existential or philosophical or skeptical inquiry and you don't stumble upon the possibility of solipsism all on your own, you are a shitty philosopher.

Then you make us shitty philosophers by revealing your findings to us.

The more shitty we are, the more we help you in your survival.

Edited by Nemra

Posted (edited)

5 minutes ago, Nemra said:

Then you make us shitty philosophers by revealing your findings to us.

That is a heavy irony I must live with every day.

Edited by Leo Gura