Psychedelic seeker

Leo's deleted video on solipsism

276 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

@Psychedelic seeker You are treating him like he is existing when he isnt you are creating him answering you. He isnt creating you asking him. You are creating all his contradictions that you see.

You are creating the entire forum because you cant know that you arent.

Edited by Hojo

it’s like we are reenacting gods structure at a smaller scale.

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

Posted (edited)

@Psychedelic seeker Have you ever experienced something that is not sensations?

Even within the materialistic scientific paradigm, all you have is your senses in the end of the day.

While solipsism goes way beyond materialism and the paradigm you're attempting to contextualize it in, Solipsism still remains true within your direct experience, you just never thought about it. The ability to deceive yourself is in fact a feature of Solipsism.

Leo talks inside your paradigm for your own benefit, so that you can go Meta. He could explain Solipsism to a kid and probably would get it much quicker than you because the Kid doesn't need to fit it within any paradigm, he's free to check his direct experience. Solipsism is not like a puzzle, it's more like where did I leave my keys?

You just look and see! 

Edited by Davino

God-Realize, this is First Business. Know that unless I live properly, this is not possible.

There is this body, I should know the requirements of my body. This is first duty. We have obligations towards others, loved ones, family, society, etc. Without material wealth we cannot do these things, for that a professional duty.

There is Mind; mind is tricky. Its higher nature should be nurtured, then Mind becomes mature and Conscious. When all Duties are continuously fulfilled, then life becomes steady. In this steady life God is available; via 5-MeO-DMT, ... Living in Self-Love, Realizing I am Infinity & I am God

Posted (edited)

24 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

If solipsism is true then everything is relative to your state of consciousness and Rupert Spira is a dream.

So no, Rupert Spira cannot save you here.

Your mind is going to try to make appeals to other humans and the social domain, but solipsism precludes all that.

No spiritual teacher, no spiritual writing can help you here because if solipsims is true then all of that stuff is just an illusion you created to invent other.

There is no difference between illusory vs Real.

As long as my mom appears real in front of my eyes ..then she is real .

There is no difference between the Leo I say on my IPhone and the Leo I see in my dreams . That's what nonduality means .the collapsing of the duality between real vs illusory must break down at the end .

Deep down I know that I'm the only one here . But it's just more beneficial pragmatically speaking to deal with others as real as long as they "appear " real.

So solipsism is true ..but useless. 

Edited by Someone here

my mind is gone to a better place.  I'm elevated ..going out of space . And I'm gone .

Posted (edited)

1 hour ago, Psychedelic seeker said:

@Leo Gura, you didn't answer my questions. One time you write that I imagine all of humanity, the other time that we imagine all of humanity, and the other time that you imagine all of humanity.

Well, the trick is that the difference between you, we, and I are imaginary. So that's why it can be spoken of in all those ways.

It's various ways to looking at it.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Posted (edited)

4 minutes ago, Someone here said:

As long as my mom appears real in front of my eyes ..then she is real .

And what about when she disappears? Why do you still regard her as real?

A disappearing mother sounds like a suspicious thing ;)

Edited by Leo Gura

Who are You all Talking to if we are all imaginary, lol, this is the crazy that is present in the world, makes the world too chaotic, too much chaos leads to more suffering, and shit not working out, we need chaos to balance the stillness and silence, but this is out of control and even in place that is supposed to be Spiritual and Truth seeking lol...

There is a You and I, no doubt, but we have individual inclusive experiences, all experience happens within us no where else, but others have this too, but we identify with our body or mind too much, it encapsulates us to believe that I am all that exists, when there is a full supporting system out there making our life possible as it is on this earth, which is only one possible realm of existence, we can experience life beyond this realm of existence, that is what it is, so life is many possibilities, not just Me and me creating imaginary dreamy ppl out there and discussing shit with lol, this is crazy beyond crazy...

Karma Means "Life is my Making", I am 100% responsible for my Inner Experience. -Sadhguru..."I don''t want Your Dreams to come True, I want something to come true for You beyond anything You could dream of!!" - Sadhguru

Posted (edited)

@Psychedelic seeker People and animals and things you meet in reality do not have personalities. You create these personalities and pretend they exist. They are just 3d objects that emit sounds and are programmed to move in certain ways. Any emotions you think these things have are made up. This is even true for your own body and God is the thing pretending these things mean anything.

Now pretend that God is the void inside of the machine its personalities are not part of the physical world its looking into to, these are created inside of a void that is looking into a machine  and its each individual machine moving and looking around has one of these personalities, but only from the point of the view of one of the machines its looking out of. So the personalities arent coming from the other machines in the void, every personality exists in the same void where you think your mind is. Because the void where others minds are is the same void where your mind is as the void has one singular location in space and time everywhere in 3D.

Edited by Hojo

Posted (edited)

@Leo Gura When I stop and really pay attention it's obvious.

It's so easy to think I'm delusional. Mostly because I look to the world to comfirm it. You said straight to me in that forbidden episode, but then it comes a Water by the River type to make me doubt my intuition.

Edited by Vibes

@Leo Gura can you explain my previously written thought about experiencing as yourself in my other incarnations? Is it right? You even said in one episode that I'll experience life of everybody who ever existed.

8 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

And what about when she disappears? Why do you still regard her as real?

Why not my dude ? Do you seriously want to convince me that in your daily life you regard objects as unreal as soon as they disappear from your perception? 

Theifs will empty your wallet that way . Get real .and strike some balance between relative truth vs absolute truth . You have a great video called relative vs absolute truth . Go watch it .its very good :P

my mind is gone to a better place.  I'm elevated ..going out of space . And I'm gone .

Posted (edited)

18 minutes ago, Vibes said:

@Leo Gura You said straight to me in that forbidden episode, but then it comes a Water by the River type to make me doubt my intuition.

That's his role, to keep you in the human dream. He plays it masterfully.

Edited by Leo Gura

Posted (edited)

49 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

if solipsism is true then all of that stuff is just an illusion you created to invent other.

I think is always this recurrent question and tendency to ground Reality unto Something or Someone 

Nice to review old blog posts :

https://www.actualized.org/insights/a-taste-of-absolute-infinity

Quote " Watch the video again, focusing your mind on the fact that the fractal is groundless. Then look up from your screen, look around your room, and try to see that your visual field is equally groundless. Don’t think about it, but do it! That is enlightenment."

People wish new insighs when the old ones  and basic ones are so revealing :

https://www.actualized.org/insights/hidden-in-plain-sight

Edited by Rafael Thundercat

Posted (edited)

5 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

If your consciousness becomes high enough you will realize that you imagined all of humanity.

Humanity doesn't really exist. It's a construct. This includes all individual humans.

It's really relative to your level of consciousness. So-called enlightened people have such low levels of consciousness that most of them don't realize that they are imagining humans.

The higher your consciousness goes the more you realize that everything outside of you is imaginary, because you have no outside and there is nothing but you. But unraveling this illusion takes serious brains and balls. Because any attachment or loyalty you have to humanity will hold you back. Humans are not really ready for such consciousness. And don't surprised if it blackpills you. You are just a human and everything human must ultimately be bullshit, including all humans themselves.

Humans are such a deep level of bullshit that you invented them in order to keep yourself asleep. You are constantly spinning a dream. That's what all this is. And you don't want it to stop because then you'd be all alone.

I don't like talking about it because people are not ready to hear it or cope with it.

Leo, are humans beast or spirit? Could some be beast and other spirit? I get that the beast must die, but can the beast transform itself into spirit, so that it doesn't? 

Am I that which doesn't die, or am I a beast?

Can spirit teach beast to behave and not bite, rather than kill it? 

Edited by Dodo

-1/12 is Infinity 

Posted (edited)

7 minutes ago, Dodo said:

Leo, are humans beast or spirit? Could some be beast and other spirit? I get that the beast must die, but can the beast transform itself into spirit, so that it doesn't? 

Am I that which doesn't die, or am I a beast?

Can spirit teach beast to behave and not bite, rather than kill it? 

"Humans" "are" somewhere in the grey middle.

Edited by Leo Gura

Posted (edited)

58 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

That's his role, to keep you in the human dream. He plays it masterfully.

Thank you. I can only give back the exact same compliment.

Yaeko (after having realized Great Enlightenment): I simply can’t understand why I always made such a to-do about respecting Buddhism or anyone who had attained full enlightenment. Have I been dreaming?

Harada Roshi: Dreaming? Certainly. Yet as dreams go in this world it is not the commonplace dream of most but a dream of tremendous and lasting significance, of intense absorption in the Buddha’s Dharma.

Kapleau, The Three Pillars of Zen.

Edited by Water by the River

9 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

"Humans" "are" somewhere in the grey middle.

But Leo, are you not a human? You do have human hands, don't you? 

For instance, you could imagine being Leo the Bee, 

"Busy brains

Bees are intelligent animals that likely feel pain, remember patterns and odors and even recognize human faces. They can solve mazes and other problems and use simple tools. Research shows that bees are self-aware and conscious"

Life is precious. There is no Life without Leo the human and there is no life without Leo the bee. Everything interconnected, with a few bugs and glitches in need of error correction.

-1/12 is Infinity 

Posted (edited)

13 minutes ago, Dodo said:

But Leo, are you not a human?

I am. The difference is that I know what exists beyond the human while most humans don't.

Other than that I am no better than a human.

Edited by Leo Gura

What'd the bully say to the solipsist?

Stop hitting yourself.

Anyway, solipsism is no joke. I had a trip a while ago where I woke myself up and I pretty much realized that I invented this dream and 'other' people (my family, friends, coworkers, spiritual teachers, every single person on Earth) are figments of my imagination. If I recall correctly, this trip was a ~year ago. Still integrating it and if I'm completely honest, it's also haunting. So yeah, be careful what you wish for.