Psychedelic seeker

Leo's deleted video on solipsism

276 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, zurew said:

Its a term that can be weaponized so easily (and is weaponized here imo), because whatever I want to be true I should just put 'direct experience' behind it and I should be free from any criticism.

Only focusing on others getting right or wrong is a waste of time because you already have your assumptions to uncover.

By direct experience, I mean the things that you are aware of right now at this moment.

2 hours ago, zurew said:

Why would I project my own epistemic limitations and confuse them with metaphysics?

Why do you think people here are confusing and not you? Although they can also confuse. I don't know what to tell you.

8 minutes ago, Nemra said:

Why do you think people here are confusing and not you?

Thats the argument you guys were running with so far, thats why.  You guys grounded everything in epistemic limits and built a metaphysics on the top of it (and implying that you can't be wrong about that metaphysics).

I haven't made any argument like "I cant doubt x therefore  x is absolutely true" or "I cant become conscious of x , therefore x is not true"

1 hour ago, Yimpa said:

You cannot prove or disprove solipsism… to anyone else.

Only to Yourself

1 minute ago, Rafael Thundercat said:

Only to Yourself

I argue you cant prove it to yourself, because you are ignoring all other information. Think about it, you cant know more than you know. Open a book and see how many things you don't know and didn't know you didn't know! 

-1/12 is Infinity 

Posted (edited)

14 minutes ago, Rafael Thundercat said:

Only to Yourself

Oh yeah, one can set up tests with arbitrary standards.

I can do the same for confirming the exact opposite as well.

Edited by zurew

2 hours ago, Rafael Thundercat said:

Sound like a deligthfull nigthmare with happyending. Like having your skin being taken out while you are awake, then being out on a pool of lemon juice but in the end you get a new skin and a ticket to Bali. Lol. Who would accept such offer?

It's a bargain 

God-Realize, this is First Business. Know that unless I live properly, this is not possible.

There is this body, I should know the requirements of my body. This is first duty. We have obligations towards others, loved ones, family, society, etc. Without material wealth we cannot do these things, for that a professional duty.

There is Mind; mind is tricky. Its higher nature should be nurtured, then Mind becomes mature and Conscious. When all Duties are continuously fulfilled, then life becomes steady. In this steady life God is available; via 5-MeO-DMT, ... Living in Self-Love, Realizing I am Infinity & I am God

Posted (edited)

15 hours ago, zurew said:

You guys grounded everything in epistemic limits and built a metaphysics on the top of it (and implying that you can't be wrong about that metaphysics).

You have to accept that you can be wrong about anything in order to even discover what direct experience is.

When you discover something, you'll likely make statements about it. Still, you can be right or wrong.

Edited by Nemra

Posted (edited)

4 hours ago, zurew said:

Who, me? I am just an imaginary character in your world. How could an imaginary character who is non-existent and who doesn't have a conscious experience could ever become conscious of solipsism?

You definitely exist. I am imagining you as well as I'm imagining everything else in the hall of creation.

I'm not negating your experience but you are indeed a figment of my experience and everything that exists is mediated via my experience, consciousness or mind.

Each mind game has its mechanic's. I'm not gonna imagine the whole world of GTA V or Dark Souls to say well whatever it's just a game. We are in the human game and so I play it for fun, but if I change game you are dead, the whole universe dies with me and anything can come next and I'll play that game by its own rules for its own sake as well.

I'm not saying anything wild here, at night while dreaming your mind creates new worlds just like that. Where is your family and friends when you are inside a dream? What is a dream anyway?

Edited by Davino

God-Realize, this is First Business. Know that unless I live properly, this is not possible.

There is this body, I should know the requirements of my body. This is first duty. We have obligations towards others, loved ones, family, society, etc. Without material wealth we cannot do these things, for that a professional duty.

There is Mind; mind is tricky. Its higher nature should be nurtured, then Mind becomes mature and Conscious. When all Duties are continuously fulfilled, then life becomes steady. In this steady life God is available; via 5-MeO-DMT, ... Living in Self-Love, Realizing I am Infinity & I am God

@Nemra Im not sure what you are trying to object  to there.

What are the things that you specifically disagree with?

3 minutes ago, zurew said:

@Nemra Im not sure what you are trying to object  to there.

What are the things that you specifically disagree with?

Well, you said people are making statements here and there.

I'm saying that you may need to "generate the experience" to understand why such statements are made. They could be right or wrong.

2 hours ago, Davino said:

You definitely exist. I am imagining you as well as I'm imagining everything else in the hall of creation.

I'm not negating your experience but you are indeed a figment of my experience and everything that exists is mediated via my experience, consciousness or mind.

Each mind game has its mechanic's. I'm not gonna imagine the whole world of GTA V or Dark Souls to say well whatever it's just a game. We are in the human game and so I play it for fun, but if I change game you are dead, the whole universe dies with me and anything can come next and I'll play that game by its own rules for its own sake as well.

I'm not saying anything wild here, at night while dreaming your mind creates new worlds just like that. Where is your family and friends when you are inside a dream? What is a dream anyway?

You mix up ego dream and God dream that can confuse.

You are god and I am God. We share a dream. If you as God decides that I should be dead  , I could still live on in my dream. It may not match up with consensus dream.

Posted (edited)

Infinite Solopsismic Tetris Game here. Shaking the grounds of Being

Edited by Rafael Thundercat

Posted (edited)

What You guys are missing is the Experiential aspect of it.  If I say You exist, then I say in my imagination but if I die then Your Dead, this is within MY EXPERIENCE only, it doesn't mean in objective Reality that You all are actually Dead , so the Experiential aspect is big time being overlooked here, if you add that one word in then it makes more sense, because all of our experience is only happening in one place, my experience only happens within ME, yours with YOU, if I die then in my Experience Your not longer here, when I am in deep sleep all the world disappears, but when I awake it reappears, all of this is in the context of Experience!

Edited by Ishanga

Karma Means "Life is my Making", I am 100% responsible for my Inner Experience. -Sadhguru..."I don''t want Your Dreams to come True, I want something to come true for You beyond anything You could dream of!!" - Sadhguru

10 hours ago, zurew said:

First of all, choosing falsification as a foundation for absolute truth seem to be completely arbitrary.

Second of all , If you want to go with 'if something can't be falsified then that thing is absolutely true', then you will have problems with  existential propositions and especially with ones that are mutually exclusive. (for example, you can't falsify that others exist)

I don't need to think for a decade to realize the obvious dead end that comes from this kind of approach (thats why I wouldn't start with a foundation of falsification or if I would, then I would acknowledge the limitations of it).

Sharp!

What we are seeing here is simply the limits of intellect playing itself out. The "incompleteness" and "desire for higher awakening" is simply the limits of intellect and logic being felt.

Non-duality is not some kind of conclusion derived from logic or intellect, it is a perception, in the same way that the color red is not a logical conclusion, it is a perception. The intellect endlessly tries to come up with its own logical and tautological forms of non-duality to compensate, like "solipsism."

Osho put it well:

Describe a thought.

NO ONE here is an enlightened solipsist ;)

On 09/06/2024 at 8:44 PM, Leo Gura said:

Who here really understands what YOU ARE GOD entails? Anyone?

I do.

On 09/06/2024 at 10:59 PM, Leo Gura said:

I invented my own custom form of Alien Love which none of you will ever understand.

I will.

On 6/9/2024 at 9:58 AM, Leo Gura said:

If your consciousness becomes high enough you will realize that you imagined all of humanity.

(...) And you don't want it to stop because then you'd be all alone.

I don't like talking about it because people are not ready to hear it or cope with it.

@Leo Gura I want to withdraw my previous statement. In Reply to your quote above, I wrote this:

I agree for the first statement.

Second statement: That's an opinion, not a fact. Moreover - maybe not stop it yet? Who knows, maybe consciousness needs to learn how to be on its own?

Today, I had some humbling experiences that showed me that I significantly underestimated the resistance to "I accept that I imagined humanity".

Don't really know what to do with these experiences, but I thought one thing I can do is admit that I have not seen the full scale of this issue.

I think it was Breakingthewall who made a point along the line of "if there is infinity and sth is still not solved yet then it won't be solved, otherwise it would have been solved already". So, it seems like that's there we are. Alone and still figuring out what to do with it.

@theleelajoker let it be and feel it. Where is the last place you wanna look at? 

Then look at it and feel it, there you will find your answer.

What are some assumptions I made about reality that now are being questioned?

What am I? What is Other? What is the difference between me and not me? 

How can I find peace in what I have discovered? How can I transform this situation into an opportunity? 

15 minutes ago, Ramu said:

@Psychedelic seeker you must have a massive awakening first, otherwise youll be lost

Any chance this happens naturally? Or you have to take drugs

-1/12 is Infinity