Psychedelic seeker

Leo's deleted video on solipsism

276 posts in this topic

29 minutes ago, Davino said:

What is the difference between real creation and false creation?

One is You, the other is imagination and identity (not you). 

Truth is neither a destination nor a conclusion. Truth is a living experience.

2 minutes ago, Twentyfirst said:

Jesus

If I get myself a hyperbolic time chamber I think I can spend a thousand years to figure it out

then you will not have achieved anything either, because a thousand years compared to infinite years are zero. That means illusion. that you can have all the experiences you can, be a multidimensional entity that encompasses trillions of multiverses and that controls every elemental particle of all of them with your mind, which compared to infinity will be exactly zero.

All form is illusion, only the infinite is real. but on the other hand, everything is real in essence, since its essence is infinity, but a universe is just as illusion in form and as real in essence as a proton.

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

But beyond my humanness I am what you are: INFINITY.

This sentence implies two distinct experiencers merged in Infinity. The statement "I and you are Infinity" negates solipsism, because solipsism states that only I exist and you don't exist, so if you don't exist, you cannot be Infinity - only I can be Infinity and you cannot, because, as solipsism states, you don't exist, so sth cannot be Infinity, if there isn't such thing.

Posted (edited)

2 minutes ago, Psychedelic seeker said:

This sentence implies two distinct experiencers merged in Infinity. The statement "I and you are Infinity" negates solipsism, because solipsism states that only I exist and you don't exist, so if you don't exist, you cannot be Infinity - only I can be Infinity and you cannot, because, as solipsism states, you don't exist, so sth cannot be Infinity, if there isn't such thing.

The only thing it implies is that you are dreaming and don't wish to wake up.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Posted (edited)

Ketamine or 5-MeO-DMT results in ego death and solipsism. Why can't there be some substance which would result in ego life and proving that others exist through some radically different mental state which shows the existence of all others who are beyond me? Why 5-MeO should be right and not this new substance: anti-5-MeO-DMT?

Edited by Psychedelic seeker

5 minutes ago, Psychedelic seeker said:

Ketamine or 5-MeO-DMT results in ego death and solipsism. Why can't there be some substance which would result in ego life and proving that others exist through some radically different mental state which shows the existence of all others who are beyond me?

YOU are the substance.

Ta-Daa!

6 minutes ago, Psychedelic seeker said:

Ketamine or 5-MeO-DMT results in ego death and solipsism. Why can't there be some substance which would result in ego life and proving that others exist through some radically different mental state which shows the existence of all others who are beyond me?

That's called meth.

Posted (edited)

2 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

That's called meth.

I don't think that meth 100% proves that other people exist 😆

5 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

That's called meth.

Why 5-MeO should be right and not this new substance: anti-5-MeO-DMT?

Posted (edited)

Solipsism is a thought... It's a voice asserting I'm alone, and driving itself mad for the hell of it. But when you get bored with that you'll find the truth beyond words.

Solipsists be like:

Edited by tuku747

Brains Do Not Exist 

Posted (edited)

20 minutes ago, Psychedelic seeker said:

Why 5-MeO should be right and not this new substance: anti-5-MeO-DMT?

It's all Consciousness. The rightness of 5-MeO is not in its content but in its ability to take you meta.

Edited by Leo Gura

1 hour ago, Javfly33 said:

What is the difference between real creation and false creation?

One is You, the other is imagination and identity (not you). 

If it were so, what is the point of such distinction?

I find it a useless dicothomy.

For me it's all as real as it gets

God-Realize, this is First Business. Know that unless I live properly, this is not possible.

There is this body, I should know the requirements of my body. This is first duty. We have obligations towards others, loved ones, family, society, etc. Without material wealth we cannot do these things, for that a professional duty.

There is Mind; mind is tricky. Its higher nature should be nurtured, then Mind becomes mature and Conscious. When all Duties are continuously fulfilled, then life becomes steady. In this steady life God is available; via 5-MeO-DMT, ... Living in Self-Love, Realizing I am Infinity & I am God

38 minutes ago, tuku747 said:

Solipsists be like:

Exactly!

God-Realize, this is First Business. Know that unless I live properly, this is not possible.

There is this body, I should know the requirements of my body. This is first duty. We have obligations towards others, loved ones, family, society, etc. Without material wealth we cannot do these things, for that a professional duty.

There is Mind; mind is tricky. Its higher nature should be nurtured, then Mind becomes mature and Conscious. When all Duties are continuously fulfilled, then life becomes steady. In this steady life God is available; via 5-MeO-DMT, ... Living in Self-Love, Realizing I am Infinity & I am God

Posted (edited)

@Leo Gura Great work Leo! Confirm this to be true: I awaken to the fact that "what ever not in my direct experience is the void= solipsism

To the point I am conscious of hallucinating everything I need as I go by my daily business and destroys them the moment I move away or look away! It is painful to be in that state when I realize that about family members🤔I think Donald Hoffman's work confirms solipsism 

Fun fact, the earth changes everytime, sometimes it's flat, when I close my eyes it disappears and lives only as a story in my consciousness as God.

@Leo Gura Question about "The other" :  At what point in time did I give away my authority after coming to existence? Can I get it back and hoi? Why does the other seems to be making decisions on my behalf that which directly affects me?  and seems harmful and sometimes outrightly enslaving...? e.g The government, federal reserve, Banks, corporations, slave labor, wage theft, and sometime spiritual phenomenal such as nightmares, sicknesses, accidents, that seems to suggests being directly against my progress..., since i have decided to keep living and prosper in this dream instead of being all alone up there as God? Should I treat "the other"as an ally or ego foe in this dream? Will reality finally evolve to perfection, perfect dream before I die? And when I die, will I start something new, or continue from where I stopped...?

As God in this dream; do I have have the ability to change the other of things such as the structure and system of survival itself that seems built into the fabric of reality itself?

Could you say something about old age and death since aging to me seems like the smoking gun that screams you are going to die one day the unknown is massively still there...

Or does God just enjoys game of infinite rollercoasters🎢 rides...?

@Leo Gura I have a lot to ask, Wondering how much for zoom meeting with you! I missed the YouTube teachings. 

Thanks for reply.

Edited by MoonLanding

Posted (edited)

43 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

It's all Consciousness. The rightness of 5-MeO is not in its content but in its ability to take you meta.

Ofc, just a word-game. Ofc I meant ability. Maybe anti-5-MeO has an ability to show the truth but 5-MeO doesn't and it just gives a feeling of sth being true but not the truth itself. Maybe 5-MeO gives another maya scam and anti-5-MeO gives an Ultimate Truth.  Why can't there be two substances with completely opposite effects: one of them gives a feeling of being certain that sth is true, but, in spite of it, it is really false and the other gives a feeling of being certain about Ultimate Truth. How to distinguish one from another?

20 minutes ago, Psychedelic seeker said:

Ofc, just a word-game. Ofc I meant ability. Maybe anti-5-MeO has an ability to show the truth but 5-MeO doesn't and it just gives a feeling of sth being true but not the truth itself. Maybe 5-MeO gives another maya scam and anti-5-MeO gives an Ultimate Truth.  Why can't there be two substances with completely opposite effects: one of them gives a feeling of being certain that sth is true, but, in spite of it, it is really false and the other gives a feeling of being certain about Ultimate Truth. How to distinguish one from another?

anti-psychotic medication usually negates pscyhedelic usage, but dopimnergic drugs to on top of this would probably be as inverse as you can go

20 minutes ago, MoonLanding said:

@Leo Gura Question about "The other" :  At what point in time did I give away my authority after coming to existence? Can I get it back and hoi? Why does the other seems to be making decisions on my behalf that which directly affects me?  and seems harmful and sometimes outrightly enslaving...? e.g The government, federal reserve, Banks, corporations, slave labor, wage theft, and sometime spiritual phenomenal such as nightmares, sicknesses, accidents, that seems to suggests being directly against my progress...,

Well, you are in a dream where you dream a society. This society is evil, it has always been evil, but your whole life depends on it. You were born from evil-doers and you are entangled with the evil-doing of your imagined society.

Should I treat "the other"as an ally or ego foe in this dream?

Just remember that everyone is lost in survival, just like you.

Will reality finally evolve to perfection, perfect dream before I die?

Certainly not. It fact it will probably devolve in many ways.

And when I die, will I start something new, or continue from where I stopped...?

Hard to say.

As God in this dream; do I have have the ability to change the other of things such as the structure and system of survival itself that seems built into the fabric of reality itself?

You can change some things if you really apply yourself.

Could you say something about old age and death since aging to me seems like the smoking gun that screams you are going to die one day the unknown is massively still there...

Getting old sucks and then you die a miserable death.

Or does God just enjoys game of infinite rollercoasters🎢 rides...?

Sure, of course.

@Leo Gura I have a lot to ask, Wondering how much for zoom meeting with you! I missed the YouTube teachings. 

I don't know cause I have never been asked.

I notice you have a lot of questios which you expect some easy pat answers to, when the right thing is to do the work to have your own insights. My verbal answer do not give you genuine understanding. You have to earn the answers through years of contemplation and experience. I can't just give them to you like a basket of apples.

13 minutes ago, Psychedelic seeker said:

When you realize Truth it is self-validating and completely obvious. That's what Awakening is and it cannot be wrong. You could misunderstand it though or build a fantasy around it, but that's another matter.

Anti-5-MeO is what you've been puffing your whole life.

@Leo Gura isn't solipsism and oneness of reality really just the same thing. Isn't this arguing on the forum just about definitons, different ways of attempting to express absolute truth using language (which can't be done)?

How do you know "others" have not attained the same realization of solipsism as you but just frame it differently?

What really matters is not what you call it but how deeply conscious are you of how your construct the dream you are in.