Psychedelic seeker

Leo's deleted video on solipsism

276 posts in this topic

12 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

No human can be in that level of consciousness 24/7. You would surely die because it would be hard just to walk and find food.

But are you human? What are you? If you could tell me what you are in one word or one sentence what would you say?

Are you some sort of spirit?

Posted (edited)

8 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Haha. Okay, whatever you gotta tell yourself.

I don´t tell myself anything. My work is in dissolution and dissolution until nothing but Creation remains.

See are that sweet and magical the states I touched when really everything disappears, that I wouldn´t be so fool to dare creating anything in my mind again. 

But you do you. 

Edited by Javfly33

Truth is neither a destination nor a conclusion. Truth is a living experience.

How much harder is it to get this stuff if one day I have children who I will be loyal too? 

8 minutes ago, Twentyfirst said:

But are you human? What are you? If you could tell me what you are in one word or one sentence what would you say?

Make a wild guess?

God-Realize, this is First Business. Know that unless I live properly, this is not possible.

There is this body, I should know the requirements of my body. This is first duty. We have obligations towards others, loved ones, family, society, etc. Without material wealth we cannot do these things, for that a professional duty.

There is Mind; mind is tricky. Its higher nature should be nurtured, then Mind becomes mature and Conscious. When all Duties are continuously fulfilled, then life becomes steady. In this steady life God is available; via 5-MeO-DMT, ... Living in Self-Love, Realizing I am Infinity & I am God

9 minutes ago, Javfly33 said:

My work is in dissolution and dissolution until nothing but Creation remains.

Isn't that what is already happening anyway?

God-Realize, this is First Business. Know that unless I live properly, this is not possible.

There is this body, I should know the requirements of my body. This is first duty. We have obligations towards others, loved ones, family, society, etc. Without material wealth we cannot do these things, for that a professional duty.

There is Mind; mind is tricky. Its higher nature should be nurtured, then Mind becomes mature and Conscious. When all Duties are continuously fulfilled, then life becomes steady. In this steady life God is available; via 5-MeO-DMT, ... Living in Self-Love, Realizing I am Infinity & I am God

Posted (edited)

24 minutes ago, Twentyfirst said:

I don't have that level of consciousness most of the time. That was my point. So in that sense I am a limited human.

But beyond my humanness I am what you are: INFINITY.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

2 minutes ago, Davino said:

Isn't that what is already happening anyway?

Yes, but usually the mind projects things towards Creation. 

So what usually ends up happening is that people are experiencing the creation of their minds, instead of the real Creation. 

Truth is neither a destination nor a conclusion. Truth is a living experience.

Posted (edited)

The thing is not that complicated. If you eliminate all distinctions, in the end the essence of reality remains, what you are: unlimited existence.

This unlimited existence is now apparently limited by a form created from innumerable distinctions. The fact of having an experience is a consequence of this limitation, without it there would be no experience, there would be total existence, without time, space or dimensions.

So, if this form of limitation is occurring, it is inevitable that other forms of limitation will occur. how many? infinite. when? Always, that is, now. Why don't I perceive them if I am the existence? because "perceiving" is experience, it is something that occurs in the form, without form there is no perception, total existence is not "something", it does not know things, it does not perceive things.

Therefore, the self that perceives is a product of the form, it is the self, and it is not creating anything, nor is it god, it is an inevitable consequence of the absence of limits of existence that makes it inevitable that all forms occur and this is one between infinite, that is, nothing. Therefore one could say: all perception is illusion, experience is illusion, movement is illusion. but at the same time, it is inevitable and eternal. Simple 😅

Edited by Breakingthewall

Posted (edited)

5 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

The thing is not that complicated. If you eliminate all distinctions, in the end the essence of reality remains, what you are: unlimited existence.

This unlimited existence is now apparently limited by a form created from innumerable distinctions. The fact of having an experience is a consequence of this limitation, without it there would be no experience, there would be total existence, without time, space or dimensions.

So, if this form of limitation is occurring, it is inevitable that other forms of limitation will occur. how many? infinite. when? Always, that is, now. Why don't I perceive them if I am the existence? because "perceiving" is experience, it is something that occurs in the form, without form there is no perception, total existence is not "something", it does not know things, it does not perceive things.

Therefore, the self that perceives is a product of the form, it is the self, and it is not creating anything, nor is it god, it is an inevitable consequence of the absence of limits of existence that makes it inevitable that all forms occur and this is one between infinite, that is, nothing. Therefore one could say: all perception is illusion, experience is illusion, movement is illusion. but at the same time, it is inevitable and eternal. Simple 😅

Well said, but with the word Illusion, like the word Maya is so often misunderstood, Maya means Illusion, but it doesn't mean that nothing exists, it means something exist but not as You think it is.. The present day challenge for most ppl is they mis identify with the Body and Mind, thinking/believing this is who they are, that the thoughts are them, this is Maya, the thoughts and body/mind are real, but You are not those things...You are Life itself, but embodied within a Body/Mind that has movement, actions and thoughts...these are tools we use, not what we are, while here in this Dual world dealing with it all, survival and ego structure and able to go beyond it to discover the Life we Are, that is why we are here...to explore possibility and potential, but that doesn't work well when  You deny reality itself and think none of it exist in the first place, lol, this will lead one to insanity if they go this way...

Edited by Ishanga

Karma Means "Life is my Making", I am 100% responsible for my Inner Experience. -Sadhguru..."I don''t want Your Dreams to come True, I want something to come true for You beyond anything You could dream of!!" - Sadhguru

9 minutes ago, Javfly33 said:

So what usually ends up happening is that people are experiencing the creation of their minds, instead of the real Creation. 

What is the difference between real creation and false creation?

7 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

The fact of having an experience is a consequence of this limitation, without it there would be no experience

How can there be no-experience?

8 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

Simple 😅

Peanuts!

28 minutes ago, Twentyfirst said:

How much harder is it to get this stuff if one day I have children who I will be loyal too? 

It happens in an instant but it can take a life time

Solipsism, infinity of gods, alien consciousness. How are we ever gonna catch up? Even if I realize all this in two decades by then you'll have realized even more. By 2045 you'll be a wheel of cheese or marbles that some kids in the ghetto are gambling with. Whats the point of having access to the world's greatest teacher if we are too dimwitted to follow him. Infinite tease 

Posted (edited)

6 minutes ago, Twentyfirst said:

Solipsism, infinity of gods, alien consciousness. How are we ever gonna catch up?

It humbles oneself. I would be much more arrogant if I didn't how much more there is to the Work. Take into account this is his full time job and has decades of fruitful work on his shoulders.

6 minutes ago, Twentyfirst said:

Whats the point of having access to the world's greatest teacher if we are too dimwitted to follow him. Infinite tease 

Easy, outawaken them!

Also you can enjoy football without being Leo messi. You decide how long you wanna take it

Edited by Davino

18 minutes ago, Ishanga said:

You are Life itself, but embodied within a Body/Mind that has movement, actions and thoughts...these are tools we use, not what we are, while here in this Dual world dealing with it all, survival and ego structure and able to go beyond it to discover the Life we Are, that is why we are here...to explore possibility and potential, but that doesn't work well when  You deny reality itself and think none of it exist in the first place, lol, this will lead one to insanity if they go this way...

Yeah, thinking and believing that reality is an illusion is stupid, because thinking would be within the form, it makes no sense to believe these conceptualizations, they are religion, and also sterile and sickly. The point is to polish the structures so that they allow the widest possible opening so that reality perceives itself in its essence, seeing through the form. "reality is illusion" is a form, and as such, it veils the vision. Another thing would be seeing directly that the form is just impermanence, and therefore "illusion" 

16 minutes ago, Davino said:

How can there be no-experience?

If there is no distinction, there is no experience. If you mix the infinite dimensions, the infinite colors, the infinite possibilities and completely erase their borders, the total unlimited existence remains, which does not happen, it is. It is not an experience.

You can have the experience of perceiving the absolute from the current form, but that will always be an experience, something that happens. Without form, nothing happens, there is no movement, it is immutable, therefore it is not experience because there is no experiencer, there is existence. It's total freedom by the way.

12 minutes ago, Twentyfirst said:

Solipsism, infinity of gods, alien consciousness.

You left out: Cartoon Wolf Consciousness, insanity, Alien Insanity, Inverse Consciousness, and best of all, I discovered my own form of Alien Love.

You guys have no idea that Alien Love even exists.

I invented my own custom form of Alien Love which none of you will ever understand.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

10 minutes ago, Davino said:

It humbles oneself. I would be much more arrogant if I didn't how much more there is to the Work. Take into account this is his full time job and has decades of fruitful work on his shoulders.

I started questioning things at 10 and started searching for god at 15 and found out I am god at 21 and now I am almost 30. I realize I am pure awareness but thats just some non dual bs? I wasn't full time my entire life but some multi year long phases where I was full time 

But it is kinda odd that my mom disappears and reappears. Why does she do that? Wouldn't the game appear more real if she was always in my range of vision? Unless it's a clue I left myself to awaken? But why would I go to sleep just to awaken anyways?

I feel like I am in spiritual kindergarten all over again

3 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

You left out: Cartoon Wolf Consciousness, insanity, Alien Insanity, Inverse Consciousness, and best of all, I discovered my own form of Alien Love.

I invented my own custom form of Alien Love which none of you will ever understand.

Ego, especially Huge Ones, luv to invent things that no one else will understand, they use to call it King of the Mountain, it was a game we used to play as Kids, as KIDS!!!

Karma Means "Life is my Making", I am 100% responsible for my Inner Experience. -Sadhguru..."I don''t want Your Dreams to come True, I want something to come true for You beyond anything You could dream of!!" - Sadhguru

Posted (edited)

6 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Jesus

If I get myself a hyperbolic time chamber I think I can spend a thousand years to figure it out

Can you invent for me a time chamber from Dragon Ball Z in some astral realm? I can't afford to lose that many human years

Edited by Twentyfirst