Psychedelic seeker

Leo's deleted video on solipsism

276 posts in this topic

27 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

I don't see any bird. Do you?

I don't see it right now but I could potentially see it. In this moment there is infinite potential, which is to say that the bird, infinite birds, exist now , I just can't see it. That is to say, right now the infinite is existing in infinite forms, as always, but my vision is limited to a telephone where I write.

Without limitation there would be no experience, therefore the infinite would be limited to there being no experience, so it would be finite. 

One way to look at it is: I am creating this experience by dreaming. Another way is: I am limiting all other experiences except this one. They are two angles of conceptualization that occur within the human mental structure. Which one is closer to reality?

25 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

It's not about non-existence

It absolutely is. Your intellect will never point to or describe something other than what is occurring right now, because your intellect itself occurs now. It's the classic self-reference problem, which you keep shrugging off. 

Describe a thought.

38 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Who here really understands what YOU ARE GOD entails? Anyone?

:$

Just touched the edge of the water to test the temperature

God-Realize, this is First Business. Know that unless I live properly, this is not possible.

There is this body, I should know the requirements of my body. This is first duty. We have obligations towards others, loved ones, family, society, etc. Without material wealth we cannot do these things, for that a professional duty.

There is Mind; mind is tricky. Its higher nature should be nurtured, then Mind becomes mature and Conscious. When all Duties are continuously fulfilled, then life becomes steady. In this steady life God is available; via 5-MeO-DMT, ... Living in Self-Love, Realizing I am Infinity & I am God

One time I become so conscious that I realized that I wrote every book in the world.

That's what I mean when I say, Are you aware of your constructions?

I'll leave this at that.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

53 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

If you do any kind of existential or philosophical or skeptical inquiry and you don't stumble upon the possibility of solipsism all on your own, you are a shitty philosopher.

I was inquirying into solipsism back when I was 20 years old. No one had to foist it upon me.

It's quiet obvious that the most efficient and ingenius way to design reality would be if all of it was just you. This would perfectly explain everything. The only problem is that it would seriously fuck with your mind.

I dont know if @Someone here had any contemplation on Solopsism prevoius to your video. From my side I just can say that your video was not any surprise to me, of course the way it was presented was but the Core insigth of It I carry with me since my 14 years old. From that to now was a constant work on keep remembering. In some ocasions I hit it again and again, and people think that is diffcult to hit it because is complex and demands thiking a lot,  but the truth is that is difficult to hit it because is subtle, is a sense that is slipery as trying to hold egg with a fork. And at same time can be scary so one must get use with the Terror, even to enjoy it .

35 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

It's not about non-existence, it's about consciousness of how you create your reality.

It is exactly so.

God-Realize, this is First Business. Know that unless I live properly, this is not possible.

There is this body, I should know the requirements of my body. This is first duty. We have obligations towards others, loved ones, family, society, etc. Without material wealth we cannot do these things, for that a professional duty.

There is Mind; mind is tricky. Its higher nature should be nurtured, then Mind becomes mature and Conscious. When all Duties are continuously fulfilled, then life becomes steady. In this steady life God is available; via 5-MeO-DMT, ... Living in Self-Love, Realizing I am Infinity & I am God

Posted (edited)

2 minutes ago, Davino said:

:$

Just touched the edge of the water to test the temperature

"The water's fine", said the crocodile :)

Edited by Leo Gura

Posted (edited)

14 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Then you make us shitty philosophers by revealing your findings to us.

That is a heavy irony I must live with every day.

ahahhahahaha

Edited by Davino

12 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

One time I become so conscious that I realized that I wrote every book in the world.

I'll leave this at that.

Did you have full knowledge of the contents of all these books? And then you lost it when your state came back down to normal?

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

13 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

I'll leave this at that.

That's peanuts. What about playing all songs?

Directly constructing them in your mind, Music is Pure Consciousness.

How I got this insight? Listening to music in high states of consciousness and asking: What is Music?

And then... Listening

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

If you do any kind of existential or philosophical or skeptical inquiry and you don't stumble upon the possibility of solipsism all on your own, you are a shitty philosopher.

I was inquirying into solipsism back when I was 20 years old. No one had to foist it upon me.

It's quiet obvious that the most efficient and ingenius way to design reality would be if all of it was just you. This would perfectly explain everything. The only problem is that it would seriously fuck with your mind.

Long before even discovering actualized, I asked my cousin if she was a figment of my imagination. She said yes jokingly, maybe.

9 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Cool experience. But this would occur now (as everything does), and so it is subject to the implications of that (time and separation are thoughts occurring now, not separate or in time).

Describe a thought.

16 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

"The water's fine", said the crocodile 

"I'll meet you in the Sky" said the eaglexD

@Leo Gura Idk exactly what you are talking about but whatever it is...are you in it 24/7 or were they realization experiences you had and oscillate back and forth from?

1 minute ago, Osaid said:

Cool experience. But this would occur now (as everything does), and so it is subject to the implications of that (time and separation are thoughts occurring now, not separate or in time).

Reality eats itself in every instant

10 minutes ago, integral said:

Did you have full knowledge of the contents of all these books? And then you lost it when your state came back down to normal?

No

Posted (edited)

7 minutes ago, Twentyfirst said:

@Leo Gura Idk exactly what you are talking about but whatever it is...are you in it 24/7 or were they realization experiences you had and oscillate back and forth from?

No human can be in that level of consciousness 24/7. You would surely die because it would be hard just to walk and find food.

Edited by Leo Gura

Maybe that's not a bug but a feature.

Maybe that's because you are the center of the universe. 

Don't act so humble than you overlook the obviousness of You.

Is not from humility.

Is Truly because Creation is Real, meanwhile I as a constructed self am not.

Now that you say it Just yesterday I was in a meditation circle and we were saying each one of what we are grateful of.

Everyone was saying, "my family, health, job, etc..." Meanwhile, I said "I´m grateful I am so infinite and powerful I created all beings" :D

@Javfly33 Riddle me this, when Ramana Maharshi was asked, "What about other?" and he said, "There is no other."

Was he just being cute, you think?

Just what do you think "No other" means?!

I guess It depends on how you understand it. I don´t understand it as solipsism.

I dont know man, In my experience there is only One Dream. But that doesn't mean solipsism. It means a magical dream of One.

When I thought my existence was real (as a human) reality felt like really small and boring. I like this way more.( And it can only get more interesting from now on)

Truth is neither a destination nor a conclusion. Truth is a living experience.

5 minutes ago, Javfly33 said:

I dont know man, In my experience there is only One Dream. But that doesn't mean solipsism. It means a magical dream of One

Haha. Okay, whatever you gotta tell yourself.

People of this Forum, I am nobody to defend Leo and he dont need my defense but I remember in his last video about being wrong when he gave a thanks of Gratitude for comments on his videos coming from people that had their lifes changed by the content. So I feel that yes, is ok to bring objections to the table etc.. but lets remember to be greatefull for the teachings. From my side I feel nothing Leo said in any of his content became a obstacle to my way or Realization, since is obvious that borrowed wisdom dont equate wisdom, insigth and direct experience gained alone. Imagine that you were the ones to record such video and all the work demanded to reach such insigths, would you like to listen all this yadayada ? 

When we encounter generosity the minumum we can do is to say : Thank You!! So I want to personally say to Leo: Thank you for releasing all your content and not holding back Truth.