Psychedelic seeker

Leo's deleted video on solipsism

276 posts in this topic

damn this forum loves a good bit of solipsism HAHA. all solipsism posts get heated 

Posted (edited)

What did the solipsist say to the solipsist?

•  
  •  

:P 

Edited by UnbornTao

10 minutes ago, emil1234 said:

damn this forum loves a good bit of solipsism HAHA. all solipsism posts get heated 

It also gets turned on by the Middle East and Peter Ralston :$

Posted (edited)

2 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

I am. The difference is that I know what exists beyond the human while most humans don't.

Other than that I am no better than a human.

Can you be wrong about solipsism?

Edited by zurew

9 minutes ago, Yimpa said:

It also gets turned on by the Middle East and Peter Ralston :$

don't forget the hot witch girlfriends threads

God-Realize, this is First Business. Know that unless I live properly, this is not possible.

There is this body, I should know the requirements of my body. This is first duty. We have obligations towards others, loved ones, family, society, etc. Without material wealth we cannot do these things, for that a professional duty.

There is Mind; mind is tricky. Its higher nature should be nurtured, then Mind becomes mature and Conscious. When all Duties are continuously fulfilled, then life becomes steady. In this steady life God is available; via 5-MeO-DMT, ... Living in Self-Love, Realizing I am Infinity & I am God

16 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

I am. The difference is that I know what exists beyond the human while most humans don't.

Jesus had a much higher view of humans.

There was a sacrifice made and we must see in ourselves what he saw.

Humans fell from Heaven. Do we want to go back there? What about the fear of losing it once we are there again? I think Humans have the right idea to stay "in the middle" as you put it! Maybe thats exactly where we need to be, right inbetween beast and spirit, the gateway. 

-1/12 is Infinity 

6 minutes ago, zurew said:

How would you know, if solipsism is false?

who would you ask?

God-Realize, this is First Business. Know that unless I live properly, this is not possible.

There is this body, I should know the requirements of my body. This is first duty. We have obligations towards others, loved ones, family, society, etc. Without material wealth we cannot do these things, for that a professional duty.

There is Mind; mind is tricky. Its higher nature should be nurtured, then Mind becomes mature and Conscious. When all Duties are continuously fulfilled, then life becomes steady. In this steady life God is available; via 5-MeO-DMT, ... Living in Self-Love, Realizing I am Infinity & I am God

25 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Isn't this an Oxymoron, if solipsism means only "I" exist, then what is there to do with this "most humans don't" stuff? Seem ridiculous to me, this whole adventure into solo existence seem narcissistic in a sense, just amplified egos on the rampage after too many trips to the moon...

Karma Means "Life is my Making", I am 100% responsible for my Inner Experience. -Sadhguru..."I don''t want Your Dreams to come True, I want something to come true for You beyond anything You could dream of!!" - Sadhguru

Posted (edited)

2 hours ago, Someone here said:

As long as my mom appears real in front of my eyes ..then she is real .

I became my mother one time. It was freaky as fuck.

Here is a human-friendly version of what that might look like:

Edited by Yimpa

6 minutes ago, Yimpa said:

I became my mother one time. It was freaky as fuck.

Here is a human-friendly version of what that might look like:

Video unavailable, sounds about right 😆 

-1/12 is Infinity 

I understand why a lot of people on Earth say they create things, and when they reach this awakening, they understand they create a family, etc. But you are not even here. You are not creating anything, creation is a concept you decided on after a long series of events. This is nothing to create, nothing to watch, nothing to see, or nothing to have and hold.

Then there is everything: to create, hold, watch, and see. - Because all reality is now. So at this moment, this WORD is reality. When you shrink everything down to this focal point we are looking through.

1 hour ago, emil1234 said:

Solopsism threads is like the Actualizer version of Champions League, guys are addicted on it. Hoping they can reach it by blablablablabla

2 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

A disappearing mother sounds like a suspicious thing

I called my Mother after reading this and she told me that she still exists. Is she blackpilling me? HAHA

13 minutes ago, Rafael Thundercat said:

I called my Mother after reading this and she told me that she still exists. Is she blackpilling me? HAHA

No, she's bluepilling you. I am blackpilling you.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Posted (edited)

@Leo Gura

During the big server problems, when we had an old snapshot of the forum, this was one of the last threads. Is it a coincidence?

Can we reconsider solipsism? In your video about solipsism, you say it is absolutely true. But to whom is it true?

In your video talking about consciousness, you say it has to be free of all content in order to allow all content. Empty of all qualities. But few moments later you say its Mind. Isn't mind content? Isnt Mind also within consciousness, just the first layer of the onion, while consciousness is the entire space in which the onion exists? 

Many different onions, one space

Edited by Dodo

-1/12 is Infinity 

Posted (edited)

12 minutes ago, Dodo said:

But few moments later you say its Mind. Isn't mind content? Isnt Mind also within consciousness, just the first layer of the onion,

I define Mind as Absolute and One. It is everything, not just form or content.

In the way I speak, Mind is identical to Consciousness. Mind is not some layer you transcend, Mind is the whole shebang.

I take very literally the Heart Sutra teaching:

"Form is emptiness, emptiness is form."

I make no special place for emptiness as many here love to do. Emptiness is NOT above form! If you think it is, you missed the Heart Sutra teaching.

And no, I don't just accept "many different onions". One Onion dreaming of onions.

Edited by Leo Gura

Posted (edited)

This debates of Solopsism are so reduntant that If you wish to turn off a girlfriend libido send her here to read all this Horseshit.

This thread is dry like the vagina of a rattlesnake in the desert. Gosh Guys, go live a bit of your Solopsistic ASses.

Here are some Onions Dreaming some Onions for all you Potatoheadsa-warm-whimsical-illustration-of-one-onion-an-anth-oq6OCenHSASlFnFH1Ts3FQ-10giXXDRTgqRvkkCjMHTAw.jpeg

Edited by Rafael Thundercat

Mind is a infinite game engine dreaming universes.

If your girlfriend isn't horny for solipsism you got the wrong girl :P

The Godhead gives head to itself xD