Psychedelic seeker

Leo's deleted video on solipsism

276 posts in this topic

3 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

If your consciousness becomes high enough you will realize that you imagined all of humanity.

Humanity doesn't really exist. It's a construct. This includes all individual humans.

It's really relative to your level of consciousness. So-called enlightened people have such low levels of consciousness that most of them don't realize that they are imagining humans.

The higher your consciousness goes the more you realize that everything outside of you is imaginary, because you have no outside and there is nothing but you. But unraveling this illusion takes serious brains and balls. Because any attachment or loyalty you have to humanity will hold you back. Humans are not really ready for such consciousness. And don't surprised if it blackpills you. You are just a human and everything human must ultimately be bullshit, including all humans themselves.

Humans are such a deep level of bullshit that you invented them in order to keep yourself asleep. You are constantly spinning a dream. That's what all this is. And you don't want it to stop because then you'd be all alone.

I don't like talking about it because people are not ready to hear it or cope with it.

@Leo Gura Facts!!

Life is a process for God to realize his own bullshit 😝.

"You did escape the trap

of elemental hive

But It is your own doing

that is the ultimate trap

Until you dont go beyond your own crap

There is no way out of this trap."

🙂

Truth is neither a destination nor a conclusion. Truth is a living experience.

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

God is forever discovering higher dimensions of itself. That's what it really means to be Infinite. As soon as God grasps itself there opens up new possibilities for even higher grasping.

Oh so it was not a bug but a feature. This fits very nicely with Strange Loops

God-Realize, this is First Business. Know that unless I live properly, this is not possible.

There is this body, I should know the requirements of my body. This is first duty. We have obligations towards others, loved ones, family, society, etc. Without material wealth we cannot do these things, for that a professional duty.

There is Mind; mind is tricky. Its higher nature should be nurtured, then Mind becomes mature and Conscious. When all Duties are continuously fulfilled, then life becomes steady. In this steady life God is available; via 5-MeO-DMT, ... Living in Self-Love, Realizing I am Infinity & I am God

Posted (edited)

If your consciousness becomes high enough you will realize that you imagined all of humanity.

Humanity doesn't really exist. It's a construct. This includes all individual humans.

It's really relative to your level of consciousness. So-called enlightened people have such low levels of consciousness that most of them don't realize that they are imagining humans.

The higher your consciousness goes the more you realize that everything outside of you is imaginary, because you have no outside and there is nothing but you. But unraveling this illusion takes serious brains and balls. Because any attachment or loyalty you have to humanity will hold you back. Humans are not really ready for such consciousness. And don't surprised if it blackpills you. You are just a human and everything human must ultimately be bullshit, including all humans themselves.

Humans are such a deep level of bullshit that you invented them in order to keep yourself asleep. You are constantly spinning a dream. That's what all this is. And you don't want it to stop because then you'd be all alone.

I don't like talking about it because people are not ready to hear it or cope with it.

@Leo Gura, you are telling about level of consciousness of various spiritual teachers, yet still state that they do not exist and are just like hallucinated characters in my nightly dream. 🤨🤨🤨 It doesn't make any sense. Do they really have some level of consciousness somehow through me or do you mean implying this only from observing their behaviour but they don't have any conscious contents?

Edited by Psychedelic seeker

32 minutes ago, Scholar said:

By "you" you just mean existence, or Infinity, which is just another word for reality. And that's all obviously, obviously reality gives rise to all of reality and existence.

No, I mean you.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Posted (edited)

10 minutes ago, Psychedelic seeker said:

you are telling about level of consciousness of various spiritual teachers

Spiritual teachers are part of a dream.

Spiritual teachers are a relative human notion. Eventually you transcend it.

You can become so conscious that you realize you invented all spiritual teachers as part of a hallucination to keep yourself alseep.

Edited by Leo Gura

8 minutes ago, Psychedelic seeker said:

don't surprised if it blackpills you

Dont you realise that Leo can blackpill you in his present consciouness level as human. When "we" use language is quasi impossible to not blackpill ourselfs and other since we need by necessity use dualistic notions. In a certain level of Consciouness is even impossible to look to a glass of water or to another person. I was I situations with Ayahuasca where I could not move or open my eyes, almost like a bigger being was there telling me " Dont move!! Focus!! and Dare me if I moved or lost Focus, I would Purge as a miserable and would come back to baseline again. If you ever get to this point one day You will see that in that moment there is nobody to use as a helper, there is only you alone facing Truth, you never will have an Awakening here talking in a Forum. Awaken in your Room Alone.

Actually Osho said you must die into your aloneness. You refuse to integrate or accept enlightenment, which is bascally surrending your personal conciousnes back to Reality, is possible lol!

1 hour ago, theleelajoker said:

I agree for the first statement.

Second statement: That's an opinion, not a fact. Moreover - maybe not stop it yet? Who knows, maybe consciousness needs to learn how to be on its own?

Third statement: Generalization and in my experience simply not true.  For me it's a spectrum. One side "let me f*** sleep" and other side "please wake me up". Same as there are 8.1 billions views of reality as Ishanga said, there are 8.1 billion points on this spectrum.

Completely resonates with me. The thing I wonder and would like to hear is your view an the assumed spectrum: Can we decide if we seek truth, meaning we can decide to have a desire for waking up? If not completely able to decide, can we influence it? Or is our point on the spectrum predetermined?

The Spectrum is Potential and Possibility, so in some aspects our life is predetermined, that is what Karma is essentially, its the conditioning and residual effect of all the actions we took in previous "Lives" that is coming up for us now to deal with, and there is Karma for everything that is living including the planet, without Karma there is no physical existence, its duality and such all included to make this earth and us as bodies and minds possible, but we are not the Body and Mind, we are Life itself really, or what ppl around here call God or Absolute

God/Absolute/Life are the Top level realm per say, there is no individuality there, no expression, no experience but it contains all Potentials and Possibilities, so that is why we are here, to explore this potential in some small way and to explore duality and choice and free Will, with Awareness as our basis, Awareness being a form of Intelligence that is not based on Memory, then we can Perceive with Clarity, with that we naturally feel safe and Peaceful within, with that comes rises in Energy/Kundalini and such and with that comes our ability to exert our Free Will, all of this leads to Moskha or Liberation in some way to full Enlightenment or Dissolution, no longer Individual or here in Physical form, now merged with God/Absolute/Life, so yes we have Free Will on the Spectrum if we have enough Awareness to Experience it, that is why we have Yoga and other forms of Sadhana and Spiritual practices to get there, some like the ppl here do it thru psychedelics but that is not the absolute way, they are just looking thru the window to see Absolute, they are not there yet, the more traditional paths get You there and you stay there, no going back down after the trip is over...

Karma Means "Life is my Making", I am 100% responsible for my Inner Experience. -Sadhguru..."I don''t want Your Dreams to come True, I want something to come true for You beyond anything You could dream of!!" - Sadhguru

If feels like you are on the very edge of Infinity as it sruggles to break out into yet higher Infinities. This process is so staggering that you cannot make sense of it even as you are in it. Infinity is finding new Infinities within itself. And of course, and new Infitities it finds are recognized as being yourself, but this recogniztion happens across time. So first you recognize it as other, then you recognize it as yourself, and so on it goes.

God is forever discovering higher dimensions of itself. That's what it really means to be Infinite. As soon as God grasps itself there opens up new possibilities for even higher grasping.

As advanced as the realization of solpsism is, there exists something is more advanced which is beyond nonduality and any kind of human comprehension of spirituality.

And to actually do that job, God needs Sisyphus. The gentleman with the rock.

Luckily, God will never run out of them, since God can imagine & cosplay them. 

So better relax in Infinite formless Being than play Sisyphus. Infinity n+1 happens all by itself. 

But I guess that depends on the perspective. ^_^ Some have called that Karma. Or cosplay-motivation. 

1 hour ago, Someone here said:

But that makes solipsism relative to your state of consciousness and not an absolute? 

Because in the social domain as you put it or inside the dream solipsism is not true ..but if you kill yourself and exit the dream the whole world dies with you and now solipsism becomes true ..

So solipsism is not an absolute. 

Which is something that you always miss the irony of like when you say Rupert Spira is not fully awake because he calls solipsism madness ..but he is inside the matrix just as me and you etc . So this renders your whole point obsolete. 

Can someone answer me this ?

I think I have Cornered Leo 🤣

my mind is gone to a better place.  I'm elevated ..going out of space . And I'm gone .

1 minute ago, Someone here said:

In a chess if you checkmate someone you could be able to explain how you did it. So explain how you cornered Leo with that argument? Where did you checkmate him?

Like I said, we are dreaming.

It contradicts the dreaming. That's not a mistake. You are attempting to understand something beyond the dream from within a dream using socialization.

If solipsism is true then you cannot discover it through socializing -- which is what this entire forum is. So the truth being discussed is incompatible with the entire social domain.

And when I say we are dreaming, I mean I am dreaming a we because I do not want to be alone.

If I wanted to be alone I would just kill myself and be with God. If you really understood solpsism it would threaten your whole life. Which is why no one understands it. You don't want to go that deep.

@Rafael Thundercat that above was Leo's post to which I replied the following below but he ignored my comment. 

Read both posts carefully and see the argument.

1 hour ago, Someone here said:

But that makes solipsism relative to your state of consciousness and not an absolute? 

Because in the social domain as you put it or inside the dream solipsism is not true ..but if you kill yourself and exit the dream the whole world dies with you and now solipsism becomes true ..

Which is something that you always miss the irony of like when you say Rupert Spira is not fully awake because he calls solipsism madness ..but he is inside the matrix just as me and you etc . So this renders your whole point obsolete. 

my mind is gone to a better place.  I'm elevated ..going out of space . And I'm gone .

Posted (edited)

7 minutes ago, Someone here said:

I would say in the end everything is Subjective Experience, everything happens within You, all experience only happens within You, in this yes Solipsism is True, but we are Embodied Life right now, we are not the Body/Mind complex, that is there for us to experience Basic Dual Life here on this planet via our 5 senses, but we can go beyond this, close Your eyes and dream that is not 5 senses in play in this moment, that is our brains recycling data and making a movie, but we can go beyond that too, and realize beyond our 5 senses and Body/Mind complex, to feel and experience complete Inclusiveness and Oneness that has nothing to do with our Body or Mind, that is the whole Sadhana of Eastern Methods, but its a stepping up process, don't think Absolute/God/Life realization when you can't even make Yourself Peaceful at will, its too big a step, baby steps first..

Hey the Guy just admitted he still Suffers in his last video, yes he has a high level of Awareness and such but I think its mostly Intellectual, he's like a jnana yogi "Jnana yoga, also known as the jnana marga, is one of the three classical paths for moksha in Hinduism, which emphasizes the "path of knowledge", he's on a Knowledge/Knowing hunt, that is part of the process but not the complete process imo, he's missing the Ananda/Bliss part which is the Inclusiveness/Oneness aspect, its not in his everyday experience for sure...

Edited by Ishanga

Karma Means "Life is my Making", I am 100% responsible for my Inner Experience. -Sadhguru..."I don''t want Your Dreams to come True, I want something to come true for You beyond anything You could dream of!!" - Sadhguru

@Ishanga

• Nice way of describing role of awareness. "Awareness being a form of Intelligence that is not based on Memory, then we can Perceive with Clarity"   --> leading to free will
  • I can follow on your point of karma--> life partly predetermined --> relation to awareness and free will
  • What I don't understand is why you see the spectrum as "possibility and potential". For me, those are synonyms rather than opposites. Can you elaborate on this pls?

4 minutes ago, Ishanga said:

I would say in the end everything is Subjective Experience, everything happens within You, all experience only happens within You, in this yes Solipsism is True

I agree that solipsism is true 

I know solipsism is true .

What I'm claiming is that it is Leo who doesn't know whether solipsism is true . He is all over the place 

Sometimes "I am dreaming you guys "

Sometimes "you guys are dreaming me ".

"There is only you " BUT "people don't want to accept it "(which people exactly since solipsism claims there is only one subject in the entire universe).

2 minutes ago, theleelajoker said:

@Ishanga

• Nice way of describing role of awareness. "Awareness being a form of Intelligence that is not based on Memory, then we can Perceive with Clarity"   --> leading to free will
  • I can follow on your point of karma--> life partly predetermined --> relation to awareness and free will
  • What I don't understand is why you see the spectrum as "possibility and potential". For me, those are synonyms rather than opposites. Can you elaborate on this pls?

Well by Potential and Possibility that is synonyms for Spectrum I think, we can live and experience ourselves as absolute Savages, below Animal nature, totally cruel and disconnected with everything around Us, no concern for others only absolute concern for individual self, or we can be in the experience of God/Absolute and complete oneness of everything around us, via this experience a natural sort of expression of Love comes out, no attempt is being made to make it happen, it just happens, one is super kind and offering and of service to other as a natural consequence, so this is the spectrum, total none connectedness lead to narcissism, total connectedness leads to  Natural Bliss within and Giving nature on the outside...

Posted (edited)

7 minutes ago, Someone here said:

I agree that solipsism is true 

I know solipsism is true .

What I'm claiming is that it is Leo who doesn't know whether solipsism is true . He is all over the place 

Sometimes "I am dreaming you guys "

Sometimes "you guys are dreaming me ".

"There is only you " BUT "people don't want to accept it "(which people exactly since solipsism claims there is only one subject in the entire universe).

This using the term "Dream" or "Imaginary" is all over this forum, its very simple we are Spiritual Beings having a Human Experience lol,, Spiritual means that aspect of Life that is beyond the physicality, so there are realms of non physical reality, what was there before the Big Bang or creation happened, its a sort of intelligence that is not memory based, it high level of organization and complexity that allows everything in creation to happen as it did at the moment of creation and now as creation is happening every millisecond, it didn't just happen billions of years ago and stop, its happened now all the time, how is this happening?

So since we are nothing that we have accumulated, body and mind are accumulated things, we are Spiritual in nature, we can realize this as Human Beings, this is what Being means, to be intouch with it. Too be absolutely intouch with it then You have to Disembody, that means no more individuality is present, like the drop of the ocean going back into the ocean... 

Edited by Ishanga

Posted (edited)

43 minutes ago, Someone here said:

If solipsism is true then everything is relative to your state of consciousness and Rupert Spira is a dream.

So no, Rupert Spira cannot save you here.

Your mind is going to try to make appeals to other humans and the social domain, but solipsism precludes all that.

No spiritual teacher, no spiritual writing can help you here because if solipsism is true then all of that stuff is just an illusion you created to invent other.

Edited by Leo Gura

1 hour ago, Psychedelic seeker said:

@Leo Gura, you didn't answer my questions. One time you write that I imagine all of humanity, the other time that we imagine all of humanity, and the other time that you imagine all of humanity. A character from my dream doesn't imagine any dreams unless I'll experience a dream from his point of view when I'm asleep the next night for example. In that way he can pseudo-exist through my own experience. So analogically for @Leo Gura to pseudo-exist and simultaneously for solipsism to still hold, I must experience exactly what he's supposed to experience after my death in one of my other incarnations for his qualia to appear in my one and only awareness.

@Leo Gura, what about this?