Water by the River

Role Of Psychedelics And Their Effects After Self-Realization: Artem Boytsov x Frank

271 posts in this topic

17 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Of course I know about all that. You are not telling me anything new.

I have never claimed to be the first one to talk about astral realms. I don't even talk about them.

But the question still stands:

You regard yourself as enlightened. Why can't you walk through a brick wall?

- - - -

You keep regrading the things I say as tangential to consciousness, the exploration of astral realms and illusions. But that has never been what I talk about. All of my work is focused squarely on comprehension of pure Consciousness. My goal is to understand Consciousness so deeply that I could walk through a brick wall, which your enlightened smartass cannot.

You can test this pretty easily, why cant YOU walk through brick walls infornt of us, you can use 5meo too. Not hard to test this is it lol

6 minutes ago, Bufo Alvarius said:

This game has not been programmed for your avatar to walk through walls, but rather serves as a training ground for you as consciousness to become more love.

Programed by Whom?? And Whom to add the limitations?? Limitations is a human Game

10 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Consciousness is omnipotence.

Thats just a wrong idea . Infinity is infinite, so it is not omnipotent, if it were it could become finite, and it cannot. so in infinity there are walls that you can't go through

Just now, Rafael Thundercat said:

Programed by Whom?? And Whom to add the limitations?? Limitations is a human Game

Designed by you as Consciousness, for you as consciousness to experience yourself as a human life.

8 minutes ago, bambi said:

You can test this pretty easily, why cant YOU walk through brick walls infornt of us, you can use 5meo too. Not hard to test this is it lol

I am not claiming I can. I am claiming it should be possible with sufficient consciousness.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

7 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

Thats just a wrong idea . Infinity is infinite, so it is not omnipotent, if it were it could become finite, and it cannot. so in infinity there are walls that you can't go through

You said so many wrong things there that I will bother to correct them.

Posted (edited)

1 minute ago, Malekakisioannis said:

@Leo Gura how do you know it is possible then?

Because all limits are imaginary.

Edited by Leo Gura

4 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

I am not claiming I can. I am claiming it should be possible with sufficient consciousness.

But you have been infinitley concious, how can you become more concious then this lol! If you cant do it or prove it, how can anyone eelse?

@Leo Gura i believe that paradox is at the heart of those problems. Like the paradox of: if god is omnipotent can it create a rock that it cant lift?

Posted (edited)

25 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Divisions are limitations. You are imagining divisions like "humans" and "walls" right now lol. No one has seen or experienced a difference, only believed or assumed that there are. It's all one occurrence.

Consciousness is not a materialist's version of omnipotence, like infinite knowledge or some such thing (this contradicts because all knowledge is finite). It's realizing that there wasn't something separate to lack knowledge/cognition in the first place. Your psychedelic experiences are throwing you into intellectual forms of non-duality, which aren't non-duality, but are very dual.

Edited by Osaid

Describe a thought.

10 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

One would need to de-imagine physicality

12 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

You said so many wrong things there that I will bother to correct them.

Then, finite could become finite? Reality could don't be? 

18 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Why? Why aren't enlightend people omnipotent?

Consciousness is omnipotence.

That's something I'd really like to better understand as well lol. I think the attainment of the siddhis (I'll just use that word as a stand-in) obviously goes down a similar developmental track as enlightenment, but it's somehow not 1:1. So even the attainment of the supreme identity, even while flowing in an embodied state, doesn't seem to develop siddhis as a necessity. I think they can more so be compared to a separate learned skill, like how becoming enlightened wouldn't suddenly make you better at any other Earthly activity such as sports. And somehow the ignorance of their existence has kept even highly achieved people from knowing where to put their efforts.

A lot of the stuff I'm saying isn't guesses, but rather it's based on direct experience. I've been very sidetracked and wasted a bunch of years when I should have been focused squarely on consciousness as yourself and some others teach. Aiming for something like siddhis first and foremost probably universally ends in only minor success and ultimately disappointment and failure. But it's been more than enough to make me 100% sure of their existence, which I guess is a gift in itself.

Everything I'm describing is all my relative experience though. From an absolute perspective, I get where you're coming from when you say Consciousness is omnipotence. When you're in that ultimate state existing as God from God's view, it's obvious any infinite number of potentials may happen, and the shit I typed above loses grounding and significance. I don't know how to reconcile the infinite power of that realization with the limits of embodied life. It's like some kind of paradox.

6 minutes ago, bambi said:

But you have been infinitley concious, how can you become more concious then this lol! If you cant do it or prove it, how can anyone eelse?

Just because you gain understanding into how the reality system operates, doesn't mean you automatically gain access to make changes or manipulate the rule set. 

You could play World of Warcraft, and have a second monitor running, which shows you the game engine code in some programming language. But unless you have full developer access, you are not allowed to make any changes to the system.

3 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

My awakenings are supernatural and even beyond.

Alien Consciousness is beyond anything humans even imagine as supernatural. It's super-supernatural. Human ideas of what's possible in the supernatural realm are very limited and prosaic. All that standard New Age mystical stuff. It's boring! Serious consciousness is beyond all that.

Nah theyre still traditional awakenings, non traditional are trans-awakening, you imagine yourself in a thong with your balls tucked between your legs, you didnt reach this level yet I dont think

13 minutes ago, Bufo Alvarius said:

Just because you gain understanding into how the reality system operates,

If reality is infinite, operates in infinite ways 😭. Nobody understands nothing because it's impossible. All that game of understanding is about one possibility between infinite possibilities. 

52 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Sure, same than understanding. Understanding is totally imaginary. Can be more obvious? 

55 minutes ago, bambi said:

There's more.