Water by the River

Role Of Psychedelics And Their Effects After Self-Realization: Artem Boytsov x Frank

271 posts in this topic

24 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

The self-doubt is the perfection.

Imperfection is what makes Perfection actually Perfect.

That was my first Awakening on Perfection. It blew my brains out

God-Realize, this is First Business. Know that unless I live properly, this is not possible.

There is this body, I should know the requirements of my body. This is first duty. We have obligations towards others, loved ones, family, society, etc. Without material wealth we cannot do these things, for that a professional duty.

There is Mind; mind is tricky. Its higher nature should be nurtured, then Mind becomes mature and Conscious. When all Duties are continuously fulfilled, then life becomes steady. In this steady life God is available; via 5-MeO-DMT, ... Living in Self-Love, Realizing I am Infinity & I am God

Just now, Davino said:

No doubt. No pun intended😜

Know thyself....

1 minute ago, Davino said:

And it won’t be your last :)

Posted (edited)

1 hour ago, Bufo Alvarius said:

If God can imagine conscious human agents, operating in a limited materialistic dream, why couldn't he imagine Alien agents, operating in their own alien playingfield?

I never said it can't.

You say God is an infinite runaway ocean of dreams. No one controls it. But why couldn't it have holons within holons, subsystems within subsystems, that act as operating/governing priciples for parts of itself? Yes, in the absolute sense its infinite runaway all the way, but that doesn't prevent it to have structures within structures that are governing one another. 

Yes, that's how it works. But in the end no one is in control of that whole fractal tree.

I was speaking about an ultimate comprehension of that whole tree, not just some local part. If you only focus on local parts it seems like there are controlling agents. But I am speaking about insane levels of awakening here, not the local human perspective.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Posted (edited)

13 minutes ago, Davino said:

It feels too good to be true

One of my top moments in Life. Infinite overwhelming perfection.

Perfection so perfect it became ever more Perfect in an infinite consciousness acceleration.

I'm still waiting for the hidden trap or something. I'm not used to such overwhelming goodness. 

i felt the same way man. but i think existence and its miracelous design speaks to its truth

Edited by emil1234

11 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

No doubt. No pun intended😜

ahahahha:D

God-Realize, this is First Business. Know that unless I live properly, this is not possible.

There is this body, I should know the requirements of my body. This is first duty. We have obligations towards others, loved ones, family, society, etc. Without material wealth we cannot do these things, for that a professional duty.

There is Mind; mind is tricky. Its higher nature should be nurtured, then Mind becomes mature and Conscious. When all Duties are continuously fulfilled, then life becomes steady. In this steady life God is available; via 5-MeO-DMT, ... Living in Self-Love, Realizing I am Infinity & I am God

Posted (edited)

30 minutes ago, Bufo Alvarius said:

Yes, Martin is all aboard the God train, but for him (see his book 'Being Human') God is infinite energy manifesting out of a Singularity into this (physical) reality. You could say he is not a materialist but an energy-ist. Beyond this energetic, (seemingly physical when collapsed into form) infinite reality there is nothing for him. Non-physical, like astral travel to other dimensions, or dreams, creates a distinction for him that is not grounded in this energetic reality, but is no more than your (human) minds capacity for imagination. He emphasizes these phenomena having no inherent reality onto themselves, while this energetic reality, that displays as our material plane, for him is foundational/absolute.

Getting hung up on such details is just a waste of time.

You can frame God/Infinity in many different ways. There's not just one right view of it.

You can quibble over theology forever.

Edited by Leo Gura

On 6/9/2024 at 1:31 PM, Leo Gura said:

This is pure bullshit.

Their whole enlightenment and life is a dream.

Nobody on this Earth has escape dreaming. Everyone here is dreaming!

You are dreaming that psychedelics don't work on you.

Help us through this : Now when you say you are dreaming that psychedelics don't work on you means that the person is imagining a limitation , be it that psychedelics won't work on him . It's not real . they would work or not work if he is imagining that potential , it will happen if he dreams so . Is that so ? 

So , I am imagining limitations , that I am not going to solve all my problems unless there is some outside forces helping me . It' not true . I am dreaming that , I am imagining that . I should imagine a different possibility ... 

1 minute ago, Past-Philosopher-562 said:

Help us through this : Now when you say you are dreaming that psychedelics don't work on you means that the person is imagining a limitation , be it that psychedelics won't work on him . It's not real . they would work or not work if he is imagining that potential , it will happen if he dreams so . Is that so ? 

So , I am imagining limitations , that I am not going to solve all my problems unless there is some outside forces helping me . It' not true . I am dreaming that , I am imagining that . I should imagine a different possibility ... 

Please don’t give Leo a stroke… give him a stroke of Alien Sex! 

Posted (edited)

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

But none of that is even needed because a certain percentage of humans are born awakened and mystical. So the real answer is just genetics.

Regarding this, I was surprised to learn about Adi Shankara.

By the age of three, he could fluently read and recite Sanskrit, and by the age of five, he had mastered the Vedas and Upanishads.

At the age of eight, Shankara formally took sannyasa and became a wandering monk.

By the age of 12, Shankara had written commentaries on the Brahma Sutra and before 16 finished his literary work with Bhagavad Gita and Upanishad Commentaries, which became foundational texts for Advaita Vedanta.

Around the age of 16, Shankara established four major monastic centers (mathas) in the cardinal directions of India.

This is one of his most famous poems:

Atma Shatakam (The song of the Self):

I am Consciousness, I am Love, I am God, I am God.

Without hate, without infatuation, without craving, without greed;
Neither arrogance, nor conceit, never jealous I am;
Neither dharma, nor artha, neither kama, nor moksha am I;
I am Consciousness, I am Love, I am God, I am God.

Without sins, without merits, without elation, without sorrow;
Neither mantra, nor rituals, neither pilgrimage, nor Vedas;
Neither the experiencer, nor experienced, nor the experience am I,

Without fear, without death, without discrimination, without caste;
Neither father, nor mother, never born I am;
Neither kith, nor kin, neither teacher, nor student am I;

Without form, without figure, without resemblance am I;
Vitality of all senses, in everything I am;
Neither attached, nor released am I;

Edited by Davino

If Alien Love doesn’t make you shit yourself, you’re bullshitting yourself.

3 minutes ago, Yimpa said:

Please don’t give Leo a stroke… give him a stroke of Alien Sex! 

hahahha .. I know that sometimes it feels like we are pissing him off . He said a lot to help us move forward but apparently , I am stuck and stil timid . 

2 minutes ago, Yimpa said:

If Alien Love doesn’t make you shit yourself, you’re bullshitting yourself.

You don't know what is to check your underware to see if that actually happened!

Posted (edited)

8 minutes ago, Davino said:

Atma Shatakam (The song of the Self):

I am Consciousness, I am Love, I am God,

Of course!

See my sig.

B|

Edited by Leo Gura

@Leo Gura  You may need to write it twice: You are God, just in case:D 

Posted (edited)

27 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Getting hung up on such details is just a waste of time.

You can frame God/Infinity in many different ways. There's not just one right view of it.

You can quibble over theology forever.

It depends. If all one is interested in, is to come to an ultimate conclusion, than I guess all you need to know is that reality is infinite.

On the other hand, if you are also about understanding your local subsystem, a world view (such as Martins or Artems) that proposes that this reality cluster we inhabit is as all there is (as in this material/energy plane), is actually limiting to ones worldview/perspective.

There are countless material and non material reality clusters in Consciousness, that can be accessed by you as consciousness. Saying that phenomena, such as astral travel, are figments of the human mind, will limit you in your ability to understand the greater reality system around you, and consequently make these tools less effective for you, as you will believe, that you are stuck in this one energetic/physical plane of existence, and all occurrences, like going somewhere beyond via shifting reality streams, is but a figment of your human imagination.

Edited by Bufo Alvarius

Posted (edited)

23 minutes ago, Past-Philosopher-562 said:

The confusion here arises from your use of the notion of "you" or "I".

The I that you are talking about is the finite human self. But imagination goes much deeper than what the finite human self can imagine, will, or change.

When I say that you imagine that psychedelics don't work on you, I don't mean the human you, I mean the Universal God You. I mean the same You who imagines gravity. Gravity is imaginary but a human self does not have the power to unimagine gravity. You are stuck in the gravity dream. God imagines gravity, the human just obeys gravity.

There are two orders of imagination at work:

1st order: the physical world. "Outer world".

2nd order: your conceptual mind space. "Inner world".

A human self has some control over the inter world, but not the outer world. (You can't unimagime gravity, unless you are sleep-dreaming).

God's Mind places imaginary limits upon the human mind. Which is the only reason why a human cannot walk through a brick wall. Your human mind can imagine and will to walk through a brick wall, but God's Imagination will override that, so you will not be able to walk through it. But you can inside a sleep-dream because there God's Imagination is turned off.

Edited by Leo Gura

Posted (edited)

@Bufo Alvarius Correct, not to mention the limits it would place on technological advancement. These types of things are often understood using the worshipping and mythological portions of our minds, but analyzing them from a mechanistic and scientific point of view could unlock unthinkable potential.

Edited by What Am I

Posted (edited)

12 minutes ago, RedLine said:

Experiences of material alteration when taking  high dose of psychedelics is just the ego-mind playing around (hallucinations)

i can confirm definitively that this is not true. psychedelics absolutley reveal deeper structures of reality that have inherent existence independent of our state of consciousness. the only way to confirm this, is to experience interactions in the external world through the so called "psychedelic hallucinations", which is totally possible, and ive experienced it myself

Edited by emil1234