Water by the River

Role Of Psychedelics And Their Effects After Self-Realization: Artem Boytsov x Frank

271 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, Water by the River said:

Wilber when asked what do you know what the Buddha didn't? How to drive a Jeep.

Alien Love ;)

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

1 minute ago, Bufo Alvarius said:

The main point is not that Martin is a materialist, but that for him, this very reality we are experiencing (whatever it is made of), is the only thing that is absolutely real. He discards all phenomena, such as astral travel and other non-physical realities, that are not within the same playing field as this reality we are experiencing, as fabrications of the (human) mind.

im fairly certain you are misinterpreting that. martin ball is all aboard the God train

15 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

There is no control at all.

God is an infinite runaway ocean of dreams. No one controls it. Infinity is a magical self-unfolding process.

God is a sentient conscious being with free will and choice . Since it is me ..and I am that . But I kinda agree if you are talking about from the zoomed out perspective as God being the transcendental creator of the existence and not existence itself .

my mind is gone to a better place.  I'm elevated ..going out of space . And I'm gone .

1 minute ago, emil1234 said:

im fairly certain you are misinterpreting that. martin ball is all aboard the God train

And so is my mother :D

Posted (edited)

10 minutes ago, Bufo Alvarius said:

The main point is not that Martin is a materialist, but that for him, this very reality we are experiencing (whatever it is made of), is the only thing that is absolutely real. He discards all phenomena, such as astral travel and other non-physical realities, that are not within the same playing field as this reality we are experiencing, as fabrications of the (human) mind.

Yes, it's a very major blind spot for Martin in my opinion as well. Phenomena like that may be ultimately illusory on the highest level, but that doesn't mean it's not true on a relative level. There's probably some kind of spiritual trap where you can get caught in the absolute, as strange as that sounds.

Edited by What Am I

Posted (edited)

3 minutes ago, Someone here said:

if you are talking about from the zoomed out perspective as God being the transcendental creator of the existence and not existence itself .

No, I am always talking about existence itself.

I never distinguish God from Creation.

Edited by Leo Gura

Posted (edited)

9 minutes ago, Davino said:

What are your thoughts on this?

It's absolutely perfect.

Don't doubt yourself.

The whole point of this work is to realize that GOD IS PERFECT.

Edited by Leo Gura

7 minutes ago, emil1234 said:

@Davino  what do u have doubts about?

God can self-doubt itself. Don’t think of God as this perfect being with absolutely no flaws. That’s what nondual bunnies want you to believe.

3 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

No, I am always talking about existence itself.

I never distinguish God from Creation.

I forgot which video you said this but it reminded me when you said god went back in time and created itself . Or had sex with itself and remember you said "I created myself..I came out of my own vagina ":D

my mind is gone to a better place.  I'm elevated ..going out of space . And I'm gone .

2 minutes ago, Yimpa said:

God can self-doubt itself. Don’t think of God as this perfect being with absolutely no flaws. That’s what nondual bunnies want you to believe.

The self-doubt is the perfection.

Know thyself....

7 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

My awakenings are supernatural and even beyond.

Alien Consciousness is beyond anything humans even imagine as supernatural. It's super-supernatural. Human ideas of what's possible in the supernatural realm are very limited and prosaic. All that standard New Age mystical stuff. It's boring! Serious consciousness is beyond all that.

If God can imagine conscious human agents, operating in a limited materialistic dream, why couldn't he imagine Alien agents, operating in their own alien playingfield? Heck, why couldn't he imagine being the playingfield itself, like being a reality engine server itself, that runs whole worlds/dreams?

You say God is an infinite runaway ocean of dreams. No one controls it. But why couldn't it have holons within holons, subsystems within subsystems, that act as operating/governing priciples for parts of itself? Yes, in the absolute sense its infinite runaway all the way, but that doesn't prevent it to have structures within structures that are governing one another. 

6 minutes ago, Bufo Alvarius said:

You say God is an infinite runaway ocean of dreams. No one controls it. But why couldn't it have holons within holons, subsystems within subsystems, that act as operating/governing priciples for parts of itself? Yes, in the absolute sense its infinite runaway all the way, but that doesn't prevent it to have structures within structures that are governing one another. 

Read carefully what you said and you will realise it's the same thing which Leo's saying .

Imagine what infinite self-understanding would be like. That is the opposite of self-doubt.

2 minutes ago, Someone here said:

Read carefully what you said and you will realise it's the same thing which Leo's saying .

Damn, You woke up too?

Good afternoon!

Posted (edited)

32 minutes ago, emil1234 said:

Yes, Martin is all aboard the God train, but for him (see his book 'Being Human') God is infinite energy manifesting out of a Singularity into this (physical) reality. You could say he is not a materialist but an energy-ist. Beyond this energetic, (seemingly physical when collapsed into form) infinite reality there is nothing for him. Non-physical, like astral travel to other dimensions, or dreams, creates a distinction for him that is not grounded in this energetic reality, but is no more than your (human) minds capacity for imagination. He emphasizes these phenomena having no inherent reality onto themselves, while this energetic reality, that displays as our material plane, for him is foundational/absolute.

Edited by Bufo Alvarius

Posted (edited)

@Yimpa good evening sir!

Edited by Someone here

1 minute ago, Bufo Alvarius said:

Yes, Martin is all aboard the God train, but for him (see his book 'Being Human') God is infinite energy manifesting out of a Singularity into this (physical) reality. You could say he is not a materialist but an energy-ist. Beyond this energetic, (seemingly physical when collapsed into form) infinite reality there is nothing for him. Non-physical, like astral travel to other dimensions, or dreams, creates a distinction for him that is not grounded in this energetic reality, but is no more than your minds capacity for imagination. He emphasizes these phenomena having no inherent reality onto themselves.

Peter Ralston is having a stroke right now 💀 

28 minutes ago, emil1234 said:

@Davino  what do u have doubts about?

It feels too good to be true

One of my top moments in Life. Infinite overwhelming perfection.

Perfection so perfect it became ever more Perfect in an infinite consciousness acceleration.

I'm still waiting for the hidden trap or something. I'm not used to such overwhelming goodness. 

God-Realize, this is First Business. Know that unless I live properly, this is not possible.

There is this body, I should know the requirements of my body. This is first duty. We have obligations towards others, loved ones, family, society, etc. Without material wealth we cannot do these things, for that a professional duty.

There is Mind; mind is tricky. Its higher nature should be nurtured, then Mind becomes mature and Conscious. When all Duties are continuously fulfilled, then life becomes steady. In this steady life God is available; via 5-MeO-DMT, ... Living in Self-Love, Realizing I am Infinity & I am God

26 minutes ago, Yimpa said:

God is the Ultimate Trickster

God-Realize, this is First Business. Know that unless I live properly, this is not possible.

There is this body, I should know the requirements of my body. This is first duty. We have obligations towards others, loved ones, family, society, etc. Without material wealth we cannot do these things, for that a professional duty.

There is Mind; mind is tricky. Its higher nature should be nurtured, then Mind becomes mature and Conscious. When all Duties are continuously fulfilled, then life becomes steady. In this steady life God is available; via 5-MeO-DMT, ... Living in Self-Love, Realizing I am Infinity & I am God