Water by the River

Role Of Psychedelics And Their Effects After Self-Realization: Artem Boytsov x Frank

271 posts in this topic

12 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

I have experienced God so deeply that you cannot fathom it. And what spiritual people talk about is not it.

9 hours ago, yetineti said:

(Good or Bad)

What does mean to you now? How has it changed you, what has it brought you, etc.?

Obviously, you don’t just say it. And I am curious if there any examples or routine thoughts or habits that’ve evolved recently in consequence.

Maybe it won’t make sense to me. Still, I want your thoughts as they were your own.

9 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

What it means is that all human spirituality is childish nonsense.

Humans keep trying to convince you that they understand God, or even transcended God. And they ain't.

Not today darling

Posted (edited)

1 hour ago, Water by the River said:

And off-topic, one can be enlightened and still totally wrong on the relative level. Zen at War

You cannot be wrong on a relative level, that is impossible, things are as they are. You can have a veiled or open perception, that usually brings certains behaviors, and I would say that Artem has a veiled perception, closed on itself, self-referential, narcissistic, unhealthy. This is not saying he is wrong, just not enlightened

Look the sentence: a hairless monkey that walks etc. Identification+another identification+the action of walking+the place where is walking....well ...then he's enlightened because he insists a lot about he is enlightened, even he says totally unenlightened things 🤔

Edited by Breakingthewall

Posted (edited)

12 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

What it means is that all human spirituality is childish nonsense.

Humans keep trying to convince you that they understand God, or even transcended God. And they ain't.

@Leo Gura

I’m a little confused, as I know the framing has changed over the years.

So, are you claiming to have figured out and/or transcended God? Or is it that you’ve figured enough about everything else to know you never will figure out or transcend God or that it’s not even possible?

Edited by yetineti

Posted (edited)

19 minutes ago, yetineti said:

So, are you claiming to have figured out and/or transcended God?

I have never claimed to trascend God. Nondualists and Buddhists make such claims.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Posted (edited)

19 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

I have never claimed to trascend God. Nondualists and Buddhists make such claims.

Then tf is the point of spirituality, I mean Rupert Spira makes it seem that "once you understand your true nature" then you'll be much happier than before. 

Is the way he sees the world wrong?

Also your recent post about genetics being the main factor to how enlightened you can be, doesn't that bring the whole materialism thing back. I feel retarded dawg. 

Edited by UpperMaster

Posted (edited)

1 hour ago, UpperMaster said:

Then tf is the point of spirituality, I mean Rupert Spira makes it seem that "once you understand your true nature" then you'll be much happier than before. 

What does that have to do with this discussion?

Did I say you cannot increase your happiness?

Also your recent post about genetics being the main factor to how enlightened you can be, doesn't that bring the whole materialism thing back. I feel retarded dawg. 

Your human dream is materially finite. Sorry to rain on your parade. But then again, you already knew that.

Next to an alien you are retarded. But again, this should be obvious to you.

Edited by Leo Gura

Self = God

This is the 69th post

18 hours ago, UpperMaster said:

It seems like a wrong approach to me, you don't "understand" your true nature, you open yourself to it. and when that happens your happiness is total. But you can be open to your true nature for 5 years in a row in complete happiness, and if you close yourself to it, your happiness will disappear, and there is nothing mentally you can do to recover it, just opening yourself again, if you can.

I searched again the incident of Ram Dass with Neem Karoli Baba about LSD.

At the end of an hour it was obvious nothing had happened. His reactions had been a total put-on. And then he asked, “Have you got anything stronger?” I didn’t. Then he said, “These medicines were used in Kullu Valley long ago. But yogis have lost that knowledge. They were used with fasting. Nobody knows now. To take them with no effect, your mind must be firmly fixed on God. Others would be afraid to take. Many saints would not take this.

And he left it at that.

When I asked him if I should take LSD again, he said,

“It should not be taken in a hot climate. If you are in a place that is cool and peaceful, and you are alone and your mind is turned toward God, then you may take the yogi medicine.

He actually recomended psychedelics after all.

God-Realize, this is First Business. Know that unless I live properly, this is not possible.

There is this body, I should know the requirements of my body. This is first duty. We have obligations towards others, loved ones, family, society, etc. Without material wealth we cannot do these things, for that a professional duty.

There is Mind; mind is tricky. Its higher nature should be nurtured, then Mind becomes mature and Conscious. When all Duties are continuously fulfilled, then life becomes steady. In this steady life God is available; via 5-MeO-DMT, ... Living in Self-Love, Realizing I am Infinity & I am God

On 6/9/2024 at 10:52 AM, Leo Gura said:

Nonsense. No amount of meditation equals psychedelic consciousness.

These guys are nowhere as conscious as psychedelics make me. And no amount of talk will ever change that.

If you can walk straight and talk straight that proves you aren't very conscious.

Just because psychedelics stop working on you is not proof of anything profound. And it certainly isn't proof of high consciousness or that you have maxed consciousness out. Thinking that is a prime example of the kind of shallow mindlessness that nondualists are gulity of and why all forms of human spirituality are rat level.

Have you even bothered to listen to the podcast?  They don't demonize the psychedelics and Artem mentioned that after self-realization, he was very sensitive to psychedelics at one point, where a hit of THC would be like a DMT trip. And only after enlightenment they stopped having any kinds of effects on him.

I  think it's a big red flag when a teacher puts down other teachers, thinks he is superior to others and thinks he is more conscious/aware than others. This is a clear example of ego overdrive on display  and I am surprised that nobody bothers to call you out on this. 

Since you were the one that taught non-duality for years and swore it was the ultimate truth - I think it's a must that you release an in-depth video to present your thesis and expose the "non-dual rat logic" . Otherwise, how would it be fair to others, if you taught them 1 thing for years and now say that it's BS?  

Posted (edited)

@questionreality I don't listen to any human speaking about spirituality because it is all human nonsense.

Nonduality is a narrow state of consciousness humans invented.

I have explained this plenty by now.

You are dreaming nonduality. There's nothing more to explain. Get it or don't.

Edited by Leo Gura

5 hours ago, questionreality said:

think it's a must that you release an in-depth video to present your thesis and expose the "non-dual rat logic"

This guy came up to my youtube feed around the time all this Non-Dual talk rise up here. Maybe a video to be used to check where Non-Dualism have a gap or Glitch .

Would not be amazing to solve this for once and then follow on to deeper??

@Leo Gura Apparently , I am not keeping up with you progress  . You are now beyond nonduality . Intresting . would offer us the youtube videos you explain this leaps you have made .

Posted (edited)

@Past-Philosopher-562 I have videos that explain how God-Realization is different from nonduality.

Search for my God-Realization video.

Beyond that it will require a course, which I have planned but my health slows me down.

Edited by Leo Gura

@Leo Gura Thank you very much . 

Look , I am not sure if you have been told that , but I am truely thankful for the work you do and ideal visions you allow us to see to work toward . You have a been a bless . respect to you .

My friend made a video after having the Nonduality round table where it was a gathering of "enlightened masters" looks like he had addressed Artem here is the exact timestamp:

On 13/06/2024 at 5:23 PM, Leo Gura said:

Cause there is no God.

Only You.

Once you get You, what is there more to trascend? @Leo Gura

Either you Keep God and leave yourself out, or you kill God and leave only Yourself.

But you keep playing this game of twoness.