Water by the River

Role Of Psychedelics And Their Effects After Self-Realization: Artem Boytsov x Frank

271 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

@Water by the River thats not what i meant, it has 0 metaphysical implications if enligthenment increases tolerance to psychedelics

im not trying to discredit enlightenment at all, i just dont see why its relevant if it increases tolerance to psychedelics

Edited by emil1234

Posted (edited)

I am not saying psychedelics cannot stop working for some people for whatever reasons. Let's geant that can happen. But to claim this as any kind of evidence of high consciousness is wrong.

I am sick of spirutual people parroting that Ram Dass LSD story, as if it means anything. It means nothing. And whatever lack of effect psychedelics have on a person means nothing.

Someone could claim meditation has no effect on them. And it means nothing.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Just now, Leo Gura said:

I am not saying psychedelics can stop working for some people for whatever reasons. But to claim this as any kind of evidence of high consciousness is wrong.

Its saying that their personal conciousness has merged with reality and they no longer dream or imagine things that arent real, its the ultimate surrender, and its when psychedelics stop working. Either yang and Artem are complete bullshiters and purposeful misleading everyone along with all other enlightened people, or it should be investigated further

You are just dismissive without given any substance, it comes across inauthentic slipper and arrogant, for no percievable reason. Or perhaps you just simply cba talking baout 

Posted (edited)

3 minutes ago, bambi said:

Its saying that their personal conciousness has merged with reality and they no longer dream or imagine things that arent real, its the ultimate surrender,

This is pure bullshit.

Their whole enlightenment and life is a dream.

Nobody on this Earth has escape dreaming. Everyone here is dreaming!

You are dreaming that psychedelics don't work on you.

Edited by Leo Gura

1 minute ago, bambi said:

Its saying that their personal conciousness has merged with reality and they no longer dream or imagine things that arent real

this has to be a lol.

so you're saying their experience of reality is completely independent from their brain activity? if you alter their brain receptors and neurons, their perception of reality will not be altered, because their "personal consciousness has merged with reality"?

7 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

I am not saying psychedelics cannot stop working for some people for whatever reasons. Let's geant that can happen. But to claim this as any kind of evidence of high consciousness is wrong.

I am sick of spirutual people parroting that Ram Dass LSD story, as if it means anything. It means nothing. And whatever lack of effect psychedelics have on a person means nothing.

Someone could claim meditation has no effect on them. And it means nothing.

Correlation doesn't mean causation.

But strange conincidence, hm? That the awakened nondual states don't happen anymore when taking psychedelics, because they are already the case?

@Water by the River i mean frank yang doesnt even experience oneness, which is VERY typically induced by psychedelics. so its not that his state is already that of a classic psychedelic experience

Just now, emil1234 said:

@Water by the River i mean frank yang doesnt even experience oneness, which is VERY typically induced by psychedelics. so its not that his state is already that of a classic psychedelic experience

Oneness=Nonduality WITH an experiencer of that. Subtle identity/separate-self hijacking nonduality.

Beyond that is True Nonduality with center/experiencer/separate-self gone. That is what he means.

36 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

Interesting, you are very used to salvia so maybe it's a good trip. When I did salvia was like negative, scary, maybe now would be different 

I'm a total newbie with Salvia.

Salvia is always scary, it's a chemical reaction, there's no way around the uneasiness it produces. Like taking a cold shower in the morning.

I'm hoping 5meo can help me navigate the uneasiness with higher consciousness.

God-Realize, this is First Business. Know that unless I live properly, this is not possible.

There is this body, I should know the requirements of my body. This is first duty. We have obligations towards others, loved ones, family, society, etc. Without material wealth we cannot do these things, for that a professional duty.

There is Mind; mind is tricky. Its higher nature should be nurtured, then Mind becomes mature and Conscious. When all Duties are continuously fulfilled, then life becomes steady. In this steady life God is available; via 5-MeO-DMT, ... Living in Self-Love, Realizing I am Infinity & I am God

@Water by the River no he literally said several times post his final shift that hes not even sure that the universe is one

More than a dream, what we are is overlapping patterns of reality. Psychedelics modify these patterns or forms. When we are identified with form, a psychedelic changes us in essential ways. you become something else, another dimension.

Enlightenment is to stop identifying with form and do so with substance. To do this, you have to modify the energy pattern, the form, until it is less dense, crystalline, orderly. Theoretically, when this is the case and this form is permanently established, a psychedelic will have a minimal effect, since the form will be minimal.

5 minutes ago, emil1234 said:

@Water by the River no he literally said several times post his final shift that hes not even sure that the universe is one

I understand what you mean, and know some of his statements on that. In the end, Reality is unqualifyable. No concept will do. Via negative. Not one, but one without a second. That is a different meaning, which becomes clear at a certain point.

Where else would you be able to create distinctions within such and such domain, than by dealing with experience and states which are relative and everything we "know"?

Posted (edited)

11 hours ago, Water by the River said:

Including you? 

Of course!

I dream of a nondual crocodile who will bite you.

Edited by Leo Gura

4 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Of course!

One can dream.

:P 

I've heard of this phenomenon where someone who's highly spiritually advanced can supposedly take psychedelics and not get any effects, but it seems hard to believe. Are they also not affected by other chemicals, such as anesthetics? Has anyone provided any good evidence for it?

I see the logic in saying their trips would be different from the average person, since I'm guessing many on this forum are able to consciously alter a trip using spiritual practice, but I find it quite a stretch to imagine they could neutralize the extreme effects of a psychedelic entirely.

14 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Nobody on this Earth has escape dreaming. Everyone here is dreaming!

You are dreaming that psychedelics don't work on you.

lol nice one, and we are dreaming of people who claim psychedelic's don't work on them.  

6 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Of course!

^_^

Of course.

Peace, my friend, hm? "We" are the same Being already.

Dreaming about crocodiles biting "others" is dangerous business. They even tend to bite themselves, so for sure they bite the ones dreaming them for "others":

Ok, must get 100% cheesy now: You can dream about the hungry nondual crocodiles shown in the video above , I dream about nondual Elvis:

There must be lights burning brighter somewhere
Got to be birds flying higher in a sky more blue
If I can dream of a better land
Where all my brothers walk hand in hand
Tell me why, oh why, oh why can't my dream come true
Oh why

There must be peace and understanding sometime
Strong winds of promise that will blow away the doubt and fear
If I can dream of a warmer sun
Where hope keeps shining on everyone
Tell me why, oh why, oh why won't that sun appear

We're lost in a cloud
With too much rain
We're trapped in a world
That's troubled with pain
But as long as a man
Has the strength to dream
He can redeem his soul and fly

Deep in my heart there's a trembling question
Still I am sure that the answer, answer's gonna come somehow
Out there in the dark, there's a beckoning candle, yeah
And while I can think, while I can talk
While I can stand, while I can walk
While I can dream
Oh, please let my dream
Come true
Right now
Let it come true right now
Oh yeah

...Singing cheesy Elvis songs by the River

Posted (edited)

So I had set up a interview with “Enlightened” masters and asked my friend Lyam to join in along with my friend Rahul to be the host

It is hilarious please watch from the timestamps I have provided:

The panelists:
Artem Boytsov: true-freedom.net
Eric Putkonen: nondualitysimplified.com
Josiah Campbell (Guruji Brahman): taplink.cc/theway__
Lyam Boylan (Yamsox): linktr.ee/yamsox
Rahul N. Singh (The Bearded Mystic): linktr.ee/thebeardedmysticpodcast

Then part 2 

The panelists:
Artem Boytsov: true-freedom.net
Eric Putkonen: nondualitysimplified.com
Frank Yang: frankyang.wtf