Water by the River

Role Of Psychedelics And Their Effects After Self-Realization: Artem Boytsov x Frank

271 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

29:46 Role Of Psychedelics And Their Effects After Self-Realization

Summary effect after Self-Realization: Ahem. Um. Hmmmm. :$ :/

So...

iconoclast (plural iconoclasts)

1. (historical, Christianity) One who destroys religious images or icons, especially an opponent of the Orthodox Church in the 8th and 9th centuries, or a Puritan during the European Reformation. 
  2. One who opposes orthodoxy and religion; one who adheres to the doctrine of iconoclasm. 
  3. (by extension) One who attacks cherished beliefs; a maverick. 

https://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/iconoclast

And hey: The guy lives in SF, seems rather friendly and nice, and he offered for anybody who wants to see this to come & smoke the pipe of peace with ingridients of interest! So why not someone more or less local go there and proove the gig and/or fraud? Wouldn't that be interesting?

Selling Bilderstürmer by the River

And in case yours truly caused an increased blood-pressure with the link above:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ode_to_Joy

"Joy, thou shining spark of God,
Daughter of Elysium,
With fiery rapture, goddess,
We approach thy shrine!
Your magic reunites those
Whom stern custom has parted;*
All men will become brothers*

Under your protective wing.

Be embraced, all ye millions!
With a kiss for all the world!
Brothers, beyond the stars
Surely dwells a loving Father.
Do you kneel before Him, oh millions?
Do you feel the Creator's presence?
Seek Him beyond the stars!
He must dwell beyond the stars"

Edited by Water by the River

I have serious doubts about the veracity of that guy, interacting in this forum he seemed like a liar to me, but you can never be sure. Regarding psychedelics, it is true that as you reach more opening they have a different effect. absence of hallucinations, state more similar to normal, even with high doses of 5meo or DMT, euphoria, tunnel vision, but what is the "I" state can be like normal, but maybe its because i already did a lot of times. I even did salvia recently twice with zero effect, but THC has a very potent effect at low doses. although I am not enlightened at all according to that guy's description, which says that no word can affect his inner state. If, for example, some people from a Mexican cartel tell me: we are going to amputate your penis and then you are going to eat it, those words would affect my inner condition. Maybe the guys in the video would be indifferent? amazing

Btw, @Water by the River , have you tried recently some marihuana or lsd? Anything to mention?

Posted (edited)

9 hours ago, Breakingthewall said:

I have serious doubts about the veracity of that guy, 

The Guy seems fake as fuck

Because psychedelics is not just about ego dissolution, I dont deny that in that sense they might not feel such a difference, but they have also an important impact in the chemistry.

You cant deny that they change in a drastical way the chemistry for some hours

You can not just bypass that with simply being aware of Who you are.

If what they mean with psychedelics their Self is the same as without psychedelics, yes.

Also their Self is the same when eating an ice cream Vs when getting tortured by the mexican cartel.

So what? What is that they are trying to tell us here? 

If these two say psychedelics dont affect them, and particularly Boytsov says "an Acid Only last him 20minutes", i Guess if i IV him a strong dose of fentanyl the effect will be gone also in 20 minutes, and of course he will remain clear minded.

So now the Guy is a superhuman after enlightment? He now knows all the tricks of the body to produce or block chemical states at Will?

Not denying that is not possible, but the Guy does not seem like a Yogui that has been on a cave doing sadhana for 3 lifetimes. Looks like he is trying to sell me something. 

9 hours ago, Breakingthewall said:

If, for example, some people from a Mexican cartel tell me: we are going to amputate your penis and then you are going to eat it, 

😂😂

Edited by Javfly33

Posted (edited)

Nonsense. No amount of meditation equals psychedelic consciousness.

These guys are nowhere as conscious as psychedelics make me. And no amount of talk will ever change that.

If you can walk straight and talk straight that proves you aren't very conscious.

Just because psychedelics stop working on you is not proof of anything profound. And it certainly isn't proof of high consciousness or that you have maxed consciousness out. Thinking that is a prime example of the kind of shallow mindlessness that nondualists are gulity of and why all forms of human spirituality are rat level.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

yea ill also be happy to point out that that artem guy seems fake as fuck. i dont know why he started popping up everywhere i look, i try very hard to avoid him lol

2 minutes ago, emil1234 said:

yea ill also be happy to point out that that artem guy seems fake as fuck. i dont know why he started popping up everywhere i look, i try very hard to avoid him lol

:D

You cannot love what you need.

16 hours ago, Water by the River said:

And hey: The guy lives in SF, seems rather friendly and nice, and he offered for anybody who wants to see this to come & smoke the pipe of peace with ingridients of interest! So why not someone more or less local go there and proove the gig and/or fraud? Wouldn't that be interesting?

?

Seems this here is easier & more convenient:

Maybe it would also be nice to start with the pipe of peace, and not the cartel thing.

Artem's ego spills out all over the interview. A higher conscious interaction could have been conducted.

Frank Yang is very advanced. He deserves respect while it's also true to say there are other facets to the game.

God-Realize, this is First Business. Know that unless I live properly, this is not possible.

There is this body, I should know the requirements of my body. This is first duty. We have obligations towards others, loved ones, family, society, etc. Without material wealth we cannot do these things, for that a professional duty.

There is Mind; mind is tricky. Its higher nature should be nurtured, then Mind becomes mature and Conscious. When all Duties are continuously fulfilled, then life becomes steady. In this steady life God is available; via 5-MeO-DMT, ... Living in Self-Love, Realizing I am Infinity & I am God

The issue of whether an enlightened person would not be affected by psychedelics has been brought up by ram dass and I would say that it has a real basis in some senses.

The powerful effect of distorting reality and mixing the unconscious with the conscious that theoretically occurs would reach zero in someone who has completely transcended the mind and is settled in the unlimited absolute, free of form.  Psychedelics affect the form, therefore, if for you the form is only something secondary, the effect would be much smaller, but I believe it would still exist. That is to say, there would be changes in form even if you remained settled at all. LSD changes the neural connections in the brain and this is clearly seen in a scanner, so it changes perception, whether you are enlightened or not. If you take 1000 ug of LSD, as Artem said, all the signals of your senses, the sight, everything, would change. You could be the same in essence, but you will see patterns, colours, etc

Posted (edited)

13 hours ago, Breakingthewall said:

I even did salvia recently twice with zero effect

Crank up the dose boy

13 hours ago, Breakingthewall said:

If, for example, some people from a Mexican cartel tell me: we are going to amputate your penis and then you are going to eat it, those words would affect my inner condition.

Child games compared to Salvia 

Give Artem a 100x Salvia pipe shot!

Edited by Davino

God-Realize, this is First Business. Know that unless I live properly, this is not possible.

There is this body, I should know the requirements of my body. This is first duty. We have obligations towards others, loved ones, family, society, etc. Without material wealth we cannot do these things, for that a professional duty.

There is Mind; mind is tricky. Its higher nature should be nurtured, then Mind becomes mature and Conscious. When all Duties are continuously fulfilled, then life becomes steady. In this steady life God is available; via 5-MeO-DMT, ... Living in Self-Love, Realizing I am Infinity & I am God

7 minutes ago, Davino said:

Crank up the dose boy

Yeah I did, was 20x. I did 2 years ago and was absolutely crazy. Maybe it's expired, but I read that never expire. I will try again, with salvia you never know 

Posted (edited)

3 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

I will try again, with salvia you never know 

Yeah man take it with care. Salvia is for the most advanced psychonauts.

I'll do a 5meo+salvia when I feel ready. I'm very curious to see how they interact and I hope the 5meo gives good ground for Salvia to enter. Because Salvia on its own is too radikal.

Edited by Davino

13 minutes ago, Davino said:

Yeah man take it with care. Salvia is for the most advanced psychonauts.

I'll do a 5meo+salvia when I feel ready. I'm very curious to see how they interact and I hope the 5meo gives good ground for Salvia to enter. Because Salvia on its own is too radikal.

Interesting, you are very used to salvia so maybe it's a good trip. When I did salvia was like negative, scary, maybe now would be different 

4 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Nonsense. No amount of meditation equals psychedelic consciousness.

These guys are nowhere as conscious as psychedelics make me. And no amount of talk will ever change that.

If you can walk straight and talk straight that proves you aren't very conscious.

Just because psychedelics stop working on you is not proof of anything profound. And it certainly isn't proof of high consciousness or that you have maxed consciousness out. Thinking that is a prime example of the kind of shallow mindlessness that nondualists are gulity of and why all forms of human spirituality are rat level.

No this is not even close to correct, you are completely misunderstanding the mechanism and process of enlightenment. You are utterly stuck in the realm of infinite conciounsess (6th jana in buddhist meditaitoin), theres 3 more levels!! lol

Artem used to be super effected by psychedelics, so did Yang, when they both reached enlightenment, they stopped working. You have 0 rational aplanation for this, as it shatters your world view and model so you merely will rationalise it away with epigentics or diet lol!

Posted (edited)

I've seen my friend (pretty shy/insecure personality, not enlightened at all, never meditated) taking 7g of potent dried shrooms and almost nothing happened. He was unsure if he was feeling anything from it or it was a placebo. Psychedelics don't work on some people and it means nothing. Also, you never know how much actual LSD was in 2.5 tabs he took.

Frank claims he eradicated all aversion but still suffers from pain which doesn't make sense. You need an ego to have a conversation so that's already contradictory to me.

Oh and btw psychedelics certainly work on Daniel Ingram and Culadasa so...

Edited by CosmicExplorer

3 minutes ago, CosmicExplorer said:

I've seen my friend (pretty shy/insecure personality, not enlightened at all, never meditated) taking 7g of potent dried shrooms and almost nothing happened. He was unsure if he was feeling anything from it or it was a placebo. Psychedelics don't work on some people and it means nothing. Also, you never know how much actual LSD was in 2.5 tabs he took.

Frank claims he eradicated all aversion but still suffers from pain which doesn't make sense. You need an ego to have a conversation so that's already contradictory to me.

Artem will take 1000ug of acid or smoke 5meodmt and nothing happens.

This was not the case for him earlier in his journey, 50ug of acid was incredibly intense.

The issue is it doesnt fit the paradigm of Leos work. He isn't acknowledging the energy fields that encasputlates conciousness: awareness, perpcetion, nothingness. Once once has purified there personal conciousness by aligning with this higher energy fields: i.e. enlightenment, its perfectly reasonable psychedelic woudlnt work, as they only act ona  certain energy field.

i mean why the fuck does it even matter if enlightement increases tolerance to psychedelics?

Posted (edited)

1 hour ago, bambi said:

No this is not even close to correct, you are completely misunderstanding the mechanism and process of enlightenment. You are utterly stuck in the realm of infinite conciounsess (6th jana in buddhist meditaitoin), theres 3 more levels!! lol

Artem used to be super effected by psychedelics, so did Yang, when they both reached enlightenment, they stopped working. You have 0 rational aplanation for this, as it shatters your world view and model so you merely will rationalise it away with epigentics or diet lol!

"theres 3 more to go". this is super arbitrary, you could make levels in an infinite number of variations. waking state. dreaming state. deep sleep. infinite consciousness, god consciousness, solipsism consciousness. nondual consciousness, scitzophrenia, psychotic, ALIEN CONSCIOUSSNESS. wheres your jhana for out of body experiences, or traveling to other dimensions? no states are any more valid than the next one, but some are more valuable for certain things. completing the buddhist jhana journey and enlightenment leads to a cessation of suffering (allegedly), while there are other states of consciousness which are more valuable in accessing truth. some states of consciousness allow you to access telepathy. some states allow you to fucking walk on water or move shit with your mind.

you're stuck in a buddhist paradigm

Edited by emil1234

2 minutes ago, emil1234 said:

i mean why the fuck does it even matter if enlightement increases tolerance to psychedelics?

https://dmtquest.org/endohuasca-magic/

Stable access to awakened nondual states? And certain bodily correlates of that, like above?

The main effects of psychedelics like Nonduality, Infinite Being, mere groundless appearance, eternal Infinite Being and other minor things (like end of grasping/resistance and so on) in the palm of ones hand, always available?

But how the f*** could that even matter? ^_^

4 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Just because psychedelics stop working on you is not proof of anything profound

Ayahuasca was not working in me anyome, I was in a circle and people where having strong process and I was sober. But then I  realised that in a row of 6 months I was using it periodicaly so I go a sort of Immunity or adaptation and also there was energy blocks on me that was stoping the effects to manifest. I Did a Kambô session on myself and the medicine started to make effect again. The problem of a substance not making effect is simply because the expiration date is over or because the user need to detox a little bit more.