Bittu

Life Is A Trip

2 posts in this topic

Thought I'd write this little report here about my life with psychedelics.

I am 28 years old and the first time I ever did mushrooms I was 16. We got some from a buddy at work. I took them so young I had no idea about what happened to me and we and a bunch of friends ended up ordering DMT online and even smoked that.

That was before I ever started listening to Leo and one of the things that hooked me to Actualized.org content originally was when Leo started to take psychedelics and he explained his experiences, that gave me a new context onto the substance.

Basically, I was so young when first taking them and didn't have any knowledge, so I had a hard time integrating the experiences, I guess you could call it that.

Used to take also drugs and go clubbing like MDMA and speed and stuff like that and to be honest I still do indulge in them sometimes, I do believe that being sober from alcohol and stuff like amphetamine and ecstasy pills and stuff like that is a wise choice, but yeah.

https://aapo.blog/

my personal website-actualized since 2015-just waiting for the day-we have the first guys on the forum

born on 2015 :P

Any experience with cannabis?