integral

is Consciousness an Absolute Only in this Dream?

77 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

God can create any absolute, a Infinity of absolutes, God can create any dream with any  absolute properties . In this dream consciousness is absolute. Foundation of reality. God can do anything it can even become finite at the absolute level. God is infinite imagination in this dream absolutely.

This all sounds like a massive contradiction and breaks whatever logic anyone can come up with. Clearly this can not be taught or understood or made sense of, it is beyond understanding (old news).

All discoveries about the absolute are only absolute to this dream. The rest is hidden? Hidden you’re never gonna see it… God can make this dream so it is hidden absolutely and you’re never going to grasp this. God can make infinity an absolute. God can be hidden absolutely!

It is beyond clear that at no point am I going to understand this. 👌

What do you guys think about any of this. thank you, it’s very helpful honestly.

God is pure infinite imagination is this statement absolute or not, is it absolute only in this dream?

Edited by integral

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

These are the kind of questions you should explore after hitting a DMT pipe. You're not gonna answer them sober because you are too stuck in this one dream.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Posted (edited)

I've wrestled with this question: how to deal with the unknown (that which is beyond that which can be known, the known being e.g. consciousness)? The answer is: you take it as it is and leave it as it is; potentially true, but unknown. You don't make any more fuzz about it (and if you do, you'll be in a constant state of existential anxiety, which is not really worth it).

And it's one thing to say that, but it's another thing to base your metaphysics on it (on an unknown, which is what materialists like to do, anyway). Just because something is unknown and potentially the case, that alone shouldn't hold much weight for your approach to reality.

So while I can't know if the entirety of my idea of reality (including emptiness itself) actually rests inside the butthole of a pink elephant, that doesn't necessarily mean I should entertain that thought very much.

Edited by Carl-Richard

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

Posted (edited)

7 hours ago, integral said:

God can create any absolute, a Infinity of absolutes, God can create any dream with any  absolute properties . In this dream consciousness is absolute. Foundation of reality. God can do anything it can even become finite at the absolute level. God is infinite imagination in this dream absolutely.

This all sounds like a massive contradiction and breaks whatever logic anyone can come up with. Clearly this can not be taught or understood or made sense of, it is beyond understanding (old news).

All discoveries about the absolute are only absolute to this dream. 

You are dreaming this.  You need to awaken.   Now you can counter this by saying that awakening is just part of this dream.   Guess there is only one way to find out.  Only you can answer.  

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

7 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

These are the kind of questions you should explore after hitting a DMT pipe. You're not gonna answer them sober because you are too stuck in this one dream.

Or mediation.......

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

What’s wrong with living in the unknown? It’s pure potential. I wouldn’t want to know everything. That way I can enjoy endless surprises. Why do you want to know everything? What do you want from your life here in earth? 

Posted (edited)

4 hours ago, Inliytened1 said:

You are dreaming this.  You need to awaken.   Now you can counter this by saying that awakening is just part of this dream.   Guess there is only one way to find out.  Only you can answer.  

Infinite imagination is an absolute.

It can imagine any absolute, create any absolute.

It can make Christianity an absolute.

Now that Christianity is an absolute which is more absolute infinite imagination or Christianity?

I just viewed this as a basic teaching mistake a basic wording mistake and this needs to be clarified.

Telling people that imagination which is an absolute can imagine any absolute is a massive miscommunication that I think deserve to be clarified.

The ability to create absolutes for anything to be an absolute is a massive back door that will break all paradigms.

if it is true that there are infinite absolutes this is by far the most profound contemplation. There is nothing else to think about talk about experience figure out on this entire topic. It Breaks any possible paradigm, all paradigms can be immediately broken it’s the ultimate back door.

infinite imagination is an absolute so it’s a complete self Referencing problem that makes no sense. All these paradigms cannot handle paradox like this.

How can It create itself?

How can infinite imagination create infinite imagination?

if this is a sea of infinite possibility then how can the sea create the sea?

Consciousness is total it’s the whole thing, the entire sea, to say it can now create absolute means it’s creating something beyond itself, that it’s creating more of itself, which is impossible because it’s already the whole thing.

Edited by integral

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

Posted (edited)

3 hours ago, Lyubov said:

What’s wrong with living in the unknown? It’s pure potential. I wouldn’t want to know everything. That way I can enjoy endless surprises. Why do you want to know everything? What do you want from your life here in earth? 

I want a clue lol, because I have no clue what’s going on, the fact that anything exists at all blows my mind every moment, and I spend my daily life surrounded by impaired zombies. 🧟‍♀️

But your also on To something, I have taught about transitioning to Just being and flow and to give up the mental. I think I’m also really really tired And just want to sleep. 🛏

Edited by integral

Posted (edited)

12 hours ago, integral said:

God can do anything

No, He cannot not be infinite, therefore, he is prisoner of it's nature. It cannot be limited, it cannot not be, it cannot not disintegrate into infinite dimensions in infinite cycles, it is simply a natural phenomenon: reality. inevitable.

Edited by Breakingthewall

Posted (edited)

@integral There is an infinite fractal of Infinities. Infinities inside of Infinities, Absolutes inside Absolutes, dreams within dreams, God within God. You are lost inside it now and forever, an infinite strange loop, that leaves you speechless and full of tears, nothing can be hold on, no explanation satisfies your soul because there is no point to make, it's pointless and everywhere pointfull. And you get sucked into its perfection deeper and deeper till all is lost and the waves of your own nature bring you hera and there and again to this dream, a dream within a dream, infinities within infinities for Infinity. You clean your tears and get back to prepare your work for tomorrow and that's it

Edited by Davino

God-Realize, this is First Business. Know that unless I live properly, this is not possible.

There is this body, I should know the requirements of my body. This is first duty. We have obligations towards others, loved ones, family, society, etc. Without material wealth we cannot do these things, for that a professional duty.

There is Mind; mind is tricky. Its higher nature should be nurtured, then Mind becomes mature and Conscious. When all Duties are continuously fulfilled, then life becomes steady. In this steady life God is available; via 5-MeO-DMT, ... Living in Self-Love, Realizing I am Infinity & I am God

31 minutes ago, nuwu said:

Is the recursively transitive and regressive holonic structure dependent on the continuity and reflexive properties of a life substrate metaobject, or is consciousness able to imagine itself outside itself?

Consciousness does not depend on anything and not even in itself as that would create the first duality. Consciousness is intelligence and therefore it organizes itself in intelligent energetic structures, to give some examples holons, self-references, strange loops and fractals —  but is not limited to them.

Consciousness is also infinitely trascendental and infinitely immanent. This may clear some doubts.

44 minutes ago, nuwu said:

In other terms, is transcendence of schema a structured continuum of continuum, where a perfection paradox tautology recursively juxtaposes center and whole (i.e. qualitative and transdimensional expansion being meta-quantitative), where psychedelics, meditative states

Hold frameworks lightly, the map is not the territory and it's always very contingent on the nature of the particular dream you find yourself in. Contradictions and paradoxes are essential in the path and constitute the essence of Strange Loops. Such meta structures exhibite an exquite, elegant and almost perfect essence where polarities reunite and fragment, a cosmis dance you may say. Contraction and expansion is essential to the functionings of consciousness and Mind, you may say consciousness is like a chewing gum and different techniques allow you to probe inside infinity. Like the different ways of cutting a watermelon.

51 minutes ago, nuwu said:

subconscious pseudo-ground transitions (potentially equivalent w.r.t endogenous DMT) are holonic bindings for expansion and contraction of infinite state regress, and where « absolute » imagines constraints from completeness with available immediacy from all dichotomous self-referential objects.

Yes, you could put it that way. Practically speaking Reality is a set of limits and interdefinitions of polar opposites, meaning that Unity divides itself or limits itself or imagines itself into fragments in it's creative unfolding. Without changing the fact of its ever present oneness or solispsism, just the interplay of unity and division.

Regarding self-reference: it does not exist in pure unity, but all division is in essence self-reference if you think about it, again this connects nicely with dichotomies and interdefinitions.

57 minutes ago, nuwu said:

Or, is there a potential orthogonal discontinuity of meta-synchronicity in higher-order transitivity, where « absolute » supersedes law of internal connective awawareness (i.e. infinity of non-unifying God).

No it cannot be. It can divide itself and therefore not be in unity but it cannot lose its Oneness or existential beingness. The One becomes many but does not lose its oneness. Dreams can be incredibly self-locking in a tessellation manner but Consciousness always holds, experience always holds and so does Infinity and God. To awaken beyond intelligence into the nature of Infinity will answer all your questions in a way I cannot satisfy. Go to the Goose that lays the Golden Eggs.

I enjoyed tackling such a complex question although reduce your jargon for the future. Simplicity and straightforwardness is a great virtue for the mind.

God-Realize, this is First Business. Know that unless I live properly, this is not possible.

There is this body, I should know the requirements of my body. This is first duty. We have obligations towards others, loved ones, family, society, etc. Without material wealth we cannot do these things, for that a professional duty.

There is Mind; mind is tricky. Its higher nature should be nurtured, then Mind becomes mature and Conscious. When all Duties are continuously fulfilled, then life becomes steady. In this steady life God is available; via 5-MeO-DMT, ... Living in Self-Love, Realizing I am Infinity & I am God

Posted (edited)

4 hours ago, integral said:

Infinite imagination is an absolute.

It can imagine any absolute, create any absolute.

God is not imagination.  It is that but on a higher level God is the thing that imagines.  You can awaken  God or Consciousness is fhe thing that makes the dreams.  It's the substance of all the dreams.  And it can be realized.   So saying God just exists as part of this dream doesn't add up unless you are under the illusion of the dream 

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

2 hours ago, Inliytened1 said:

God is not imagination.  It is that but on a higher level God is the thing that imagines.  You can awaken  God or Consciousness is fhe thing that makes the dreams.  It's the substance of all the dreams.  And it can be realized.   So saying God just exists as part of this dream doesn't add up unless you are under the illusion of the dream 

you can bring illusion to truth but you cant bring truth to illusion

truth will have nothing to do with non-truth

of course

6 hours ago, integral said:

I want a clue lol, because I have no clue what’s going on, the fact that anything exists at all blows my mind every moment, and I spend my daily life surrounded by impaired zombies. 🧟‍♀️

But your also on To something, I have taught about transitioning to Just being and flow and to give up the mental. I think I’m also really really tired And just want to sleep. 🛏

Give this a go: Just stop trying to understand and focus on resolving any issues in your personal life. No more “seeking.” Flip it. Ask yourself why you choose to move away from truth rather than trying to move towards it in your endeavors. Then just accept yourself and your life. You will be blown away by what you discover. I know this community has its own style and model to doing this work, keep an open mind that there may be some over arching beliefs here about what/how you are seeking and living life and how you are using your mind are actually limiting you. 

28 minutes ago, gettoefl said:

you can bring illusion to truth but you cant bring truth to illusion

truth will have nothing to do with non-truth

of course

What do you mean?

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

1 minute ago, Inliytened1 said:

What do you mean?

truth, god, infinity can only mix with itself not falseness, ego, finitude

god knows nothing of a mad, silly dream ... why would it needlessly bother itself with insanity ... i mean it's all good in god's hood

here doesn't exist, while human mind tries hard to think otherwise

sure i may experiment with a one second dream of separation in heaven but it doesn't profit anything and nothing comes of it

Posted (edited)

3 hours ago, Inliytened1 said:

I am aware of this what I’m asking is consciousness is an absolute yet it can imagine absolutes. This creates a circular paradox. Do you know what I mean how is this possible?

Edited by integral

23 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

What do you mean?

religion tries to bring god into the dream (truth to illusion), god would be evil if it gave us this fate here

this is on us

Posted (edited)

4 minutes ago, integral said:

I am aware of this what I’m asking is consciousness is an absolute yet it can imagine absolutes. This creates a circular paradox. Do you know what I mean how is this possible? 

Yes Infinity.   It actually must be paradoxical.   If it was the one that created possible vs impossible.  There is no end and no beginning to what Consciousness can do.  But - also there also must be The Absolute.   The set of all sets.  It can't by its very nature not have this.

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

Define absolute

No space, no time, nothing but you/this/here/now