integral

Bad Boy vs Good Guy Model of Female Attraction

6 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

4F7227E6-ABAD-4FF4-88EC-488A8E9ACDE8.pngA lot of guys struggle with this so it’s time to lay it out this Model was taken from a YouTuber called hoe math.

As you could see from the chart there are two axis, good guy traits vertical and bad boy traits horizontal. Someone who only has good guy traits but no bad boy traits is friend zoned.

Edited by integral

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

12 minutes ago, integral said:

Someone who only has good guy traits

It would be the equivalent of an hysterical women lol.

The devil is in the details.

On 06/06/2024 at 9:04 PM, integral said:

4F7227E6-ABAD-4FF4-88EC-488A8E9ACDE8.png

A lot of guys struggle with this so it’s time to lay it out this Model was taken from a YouTuber called hoe math.

Is this a joke brother.

We can do better than this. 👍 No offence. 

Truth is neither a destination nor a conclusion. Truth is a living experience.

1 hour ago, Javfly33 said:

Is this a joke brother.

We can do better than this. 👍 No offence. 

Lmao Looks are deceiving

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

This is a very useful model I just realized people are not giving it any attention because they think it’s a silly drawing. 😭

Posted (edited)

@integral women are attracted to  assholes or what you call bad boys because they spike their emotions. They are fun..charismatic and adventures. And before all ..they got steel sack of balls between their legs aka" real men".

A woman needs to feel that the dude she is dating is ready to fight for her against other dudes . This is basically coded in women's genetics from neanderthal era . Because men are the protective of women .

Edited by Someone here

my mind is gone to a better place.  I'm elevated ..going out of space . And I'm gone .