James123

Guys, I just had a son, it is literally crazy that how ego is created

65 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

40 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

You are exactly right. Thought is time and that's the difference why you feel you're experiencing anything; it's because of thought which is equivalent to space and time which there is none existentially but only within the dream of the I which is the illusion.

If you move in space you move in time, space and time are interconnected entities, one implies the other, if there is space, there is time. 

On the other hand that which is real is outside space and time, consciousness is that within which space andd time are allowed to exist and be known. 

Edited by Dodo

-1/12 is Infinity 

Posted (edited)

16 hours ago, Princess Arabia said:

If they are not aware of themselves being a separate individual they have no way of experiencing anything. Just because they are laughing and crying doesn't mean they are experiencing, it's a response. Energetic response.

This doesn't seem true.

In fact, the more present you are to the moment and one with the experience you're having, the more intense it is. So I don't really think the sense of being separate is the requirement for having an experience..  

Ego is the one that says "Oh it's me who's having this experience", seperating itself from the rest, developing desires etc.

A warm is still experiencing its life, it just cannot develop a construct of itself, a sense that it is a living thing that operates in nature.. It just is. We cannot say it is not experiencing, for then, what would experience even mean and why equate it to self awareness?

Edited by petar8p

Posted (edited)

Having experience != ego.

A human baby is like an animal.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

3 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Animal have ego.

Just a more primitive one.

Btw we are animals.

The devil is in the details.

Posted (edited)

25 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

I agree with first statement, 

Babies of animals are just pure love. They are so sweet and innocent, even the dangerous deadly animals like crocodiles, tigers and humans  (jokes :D)...

It was Hitler's ego that did the atrocities, he was an innocent child once. 

I would say Baby hitler is the spirit and ego hitler is the animal. 

Edited by Dodo

-1/12 is Infinity 

Guys, thank you very much for your good wishes. 

I want to say this again;

Ego is not something bad, it is something do beautiful and pure. That's why we are so called born. That's why illusion is still an illusion.

Because it is pure beauty. That's what I have discovered. Anything and everything is pure beauty.

That's all. 

"It is impossible for a man to learn what he thinks he already knows."

2 hours ago, James123 said:

Guys, thank you very much for your good wishes. 

I want to say this again;

Ego is not something bad, it is something do beautiful and pure. That's why we are so called born. That's why illusion is still an illusion.

Because it is pure beauty. That's what I have discovered. Anything and everything is pure beauty.

That's all. 

On 7/6/2024 at 7:37 AM, Lyubov said:

Sure, the difficult thing is to see the love in the Japanese invading Nankin and raping 12-year-old girls and then inserting a katana through their vaginas in front of their parents. That's where things get strange. I'm sorry to be devil's advocate, really, but it's easier to see that everything is love when you're surrounded by human love than when you're surrounded by human hate.

@James123 I hate to disappoint you but your kid does not have an ego yet. So enjoy it while it lasts.

Or if he does, maybe you got a demon child.

Either way, congrats!

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

9 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

Sure, the difficult thing is to see the love in the Japanese invading Nankin and raping 12-year-old girls and then inserting a katana through their vaginas in front of their parents. That's where things get strange. I'm sorry to be devil's advocate, really, but it's easier to see that everything is love when you're surrounded by human love than when you're surrounded by human hate.

This is why it is so wrong to say that God or Reality/Existence/Absolute is Love, it is Possibility, that can Include Love and Hate and everything in between, when one goes to one side of it and says this is it, then it is as You all say around here Illusion and/or Imaginary.  People will declare these things I think because it is lacking in their own life, what ppl want is what they are lacking,  This is where Free Will comes into play, since we Humans are the only life forms on this planet and in the universe as far as we know, that has enough Intelligence, Awareness and Capability to be able to determine within themselves how intouch with Reality and Truth they want to be.. Those atrocities that happened in Nankin, they happened because those Humans were NOT intouch with Truth and Reality, if they were the whole war would not have happened, all suffering and atrocities happen because Humans are not intouch with Truth... Yes existence is all about the Spectrum of Possibilities, on that Spectrum is the Good and Bad, combined with that is our Free Will that we have to seek out via Awareness of what this Truth is all about, if you don't do this then the Atrocities will continue to happen as they are right this very day on this planet we call Home!

Karma Means "Life is my Making", I am 100% responsible for my Inner Experience. -Sadhguru..."I don''t want Your Dreams to come True, I want something to come true for You beyond anything You could dream of!!" - Sadhguru

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

@James123 I hate to disappoint you but your kid does not have an ego yet. So enjoy it while it lasts.

Either way, congrats!

Thank you very much for your good wishes 🙏 🙏 

But, it is the way of starting to the ego. If there is no birth, how come ego can ve created? I mean it is the begging of the ego or how ego will be developed.

Posted (edited)

4 hours ago, Breakingthewall said:

If you can't love pain you can't love anything

Pain is like anything else, a design of infinite intelligence and creativity, divine work of art

It's actually good, does it feel good ? No

But don't worry, your pain (the only one there is) is all part of the plan 

Edited by Loveeee

No space, no time, nothing but you/this/here/now

@James123 Blessings

5bcf60add8ff6739be450bd1.jpeg

No space, no time, nothing but you/this/here/now

3 hours ago, Ishanga said:

all suffering and atrocities happen because Humans are not intouch with Truth.

And I can post 1,000 more. I guess Mother nature and animals are not in touch with truth. THIS IS TRUTH. 

Know thyself....

5 hours ago, James123 said:

Thank you very much for your good wishes 🙏 🙏 

But, it is the way of starting to the ego. If there is no birth, how come ego can ve created? I mean it is the begging of the ego or how ego will be developed.

It is the body that "gets created", not the ego. The ego starts developing between 18-24 months later.

If you want to confuse body and ego, up to you, but you're probably in the minority.

Does a freshly born puppy have an ego? Human babies and puppies have the same amount of ego: zero.

Look into his eyes, there's nothing but unconditional existence reflecting back.

4 hours ago, josemar said:

It is the body that "gets created", not the ego. The ego starts developing between 18-24 months later.

If you want to confuse body and ego, up to you, but you're probably in the minority.

Does a freshly born puppy have an ego? Human babies and puppies have the same amount of ego: zero.

Look into his eyes, there's nothing but unconditional existence reflecting back.

11 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Either way, congrats!

It is actually my ego, because I am imagining his birth and ego. I am mentioning that dream within the dream. 

Posted (edited)

8 hours ago, Princess Arabia said:

And I can post 1,000 more. I guess Mother nature and animals are not in touch with truth. THIS IS TRUTH. 

My post was concerning Human world, Human nature...In the Animal world there is lots of pain, not as much suffering, there is a difference for sure, pain is a necessity for all life, its like a guide or sorts, in the Animal world because of their natural nature which is limited they do what they have to do to survive, eat one another and such, for Humans it is different, we are not limited in our nature, there is not bottom or top line like in the animal world, we can live lke animals and/or below animal nature or way way above it, that is our choice, but very few are striving for this, most humans still live in animal sort of nature accumulating more everyday searching outside themselves for fulfilment, doesn't matter if your accumulating wood for the fire or another piece of jewellery its looking outside for fulfilment... 

One of the aspects of what it means to be Human is the we have choice given to us, choice to experience life within ourselves as we choose it to be, choose of how to live our outside lives as we choose it too be, choice is one of our capabilities, this is not available for most other life forms...we are the top of the heap in this way...

Edited by Ishanga

Karma Means "Life is my Making", I am 100% responsible for my Inner Experience. -Sadhguru..."I don''t want Your Dreams to come True, I want something to come true for You beyond anything You could dream of!!" - Sadhguru

Congrats on the birth of your son. It’s truly an amazing experience watching the birth of one’s own child and watching them grow. You’ll learn so much. My four year old is my best friend. 

4 hours ago, James123 said:

It is actually my ego, because I am imagining his birth and ego. I am mentioning that dream within the dream. 

In other words, you're projecting?

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

1 hour ago, Selfnaught said:

Congrats on the birth of your son. It’s truly an amazing experience watching the birth of one’s own child and watching them grow. You’ll learn so much. My four year old is my best friend. 

What are the top 1-3 lessons you’ve learned so far from raising a child? 

1 hour ago, Carl-Richard said:

In other words, you're projecting?

Of course, including myself...

2 hours ago, Selfnaught said:

Thank you very much brother 😊 amazing to hear literally amazing. I am so happy for you.