James123

Guys, I just had a son, it is literally crazy that how ego is created

65 posts in this topic

A son just had a Father. 

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

Posted (edited)

@Rigel There is a specific moment or a few specific moments in life where you disassociated from God it happens in childhood. Ego is formed when this disassociation happens. Ego is literally nothing but it exists its a dimension of God.

Its kinda just selfish thought forms and actions. Or thoughts specified towards your specific character. Any thought that stops your mind from not thinking.

Conciousness cant run from anything so it made a way to run by dissociating. A disassociation is literally nothing.

Edited by Hojo

8 hours ago, James123 said:

As death, birth is unbelievable. Literally unbelievable. I saw the ego comes alive, it is crazy same as death. I am feeling same as psychedelic breakthrough.

Congrats. You will be one of the most conscious parents ever. Your child can expect a great life. 

31 minutes ago, enchanted said:

Congrats. You will be one of the most conscious parents ever. Your child can expect a great life. 

Thank you very much for your good wishes. I hope so too. I have nothing to offer except love. 

"It is impossible for a man to learn what he thinks he already knows."

5 minutes ago, James123 said:

Thank you very much for your good wishes. I hope so too. I have nothing to offer except love. 

Don’t start him on psychedelics too early ;)

3 minutes ago, Yimpa said:

Don’t start him on psychedelics too early ;)

Lmfao. You are damn right. Lolll.

"It is impossible for a man to learn what he thinks he already knows."

4 hours ago, James123 said:

Guys, thank you very much for your good wishes. 

Ego is not something bad, it is something do beautiful and pure. That's why we are so called born. That's why illusion is still an illusion.

Because it is pure beauty.

Congratulations brother.   I'm so happy for you.  Be a good father.  Take care of your son and be there for him.  Having a son is one of the most precious things in the universe.   (Having a daughter just might top it but considering I have two boys I don't know).  But appreciate this moment brother there aren't many of them.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

Congratulations! Much love.❤️

Know thyself....

Posted (edited)

This is very common. 

Witnessing a death, like a loved one passing at home from an illness also does this

But you mentioned a really special moment of your life, which I think is talked about less, at the birth, which you got to witness for your new baby!

its very common when witness a passing away OR a birth of a new life,  to then have a deep connection to the Tao, spiritual experience, I’ve yet to witness a birth but I can only imagine, hope my day will come soon. 

I witnessed my mom pass away and there was a peace, just a pure eternal peace and everlasting stillness that took over the room for a moment. Everyone went quiet. No one was even sad or crying anymore. Just pure acceptance, an indescribable wellbeing, everything was ok in that moment. 

Edited by Lyubov

11 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

How does a newborn have an ego??

Brains Do Not Exist 

Posted (edited)

16 hours ago, James123 said:

As death, birth is unbelievable. Literally unbelievable. I saw the ego comes alive, it is crazy same as death. I am feeling same as psychedelic breakthrough.

Congratulations on your son. I hope you are all doing well. :x

Newborns are "egotistic," but they don't have an "ego." They don't feel a sense of separation from their surroundings; they experience themselves as one with everything.

Edited by shree

Honoring the self I've grown to love.

3 hours ago, tuku747 said:

@Leo Gura A demon child you would like to have xD

00:30

Honoring the self I've grown to love.

Congratulations!! Wait until he is at least 5 years old to explain him that he's nothing 😅😉

Sure you will do great , jokes apart 

Posted (edited)

6 hours ago, shree said:

they experience themselves as one with everything.

There is no such thing as experiencing yourself as one with everything. Newborns aren't experiencing anything, they just are. Experience requires knowledge and that they don't have. The only reason why humans have a sense of experience is because of the knowledge we have acquired.

It's already oneness. Experience is separation of which there is none. 

Edited by Princess Arabia

Know thyself....

22 hours ago, Someone here said:

Second of all ..dude xD...forget all that spiritual crap ..egos and shit ...and go ccelebrate with your wife !

xDxDxD

@James123 bro are you sure you are not mistaking ego with a living creature? 

Ego is a trapped sense of self, which I doubt a new born experiences.. It hasn't even been called with a name enough times. All it hears and sees is totally messy..

Posted (edited)

On 06/06/2024 at 6:44 PM, Someone here said:

@Schizophonia @Dodo

Do you plan on getting married one day and have children?

For me personally  .I want to get married but I have ethical reasons against having  children. I'm okay with adopting a child. But I don't wanna give birth to a child . Now that's just my mind at 25 yo .maybe when I grow up I will change my mind due to life experience. 

What's your thoughts on this ?

I don't plan it. I don't plan anything. I can understand your reservations completely. Or I have similar.

I've actually had spiritual experience where i have many "children", i don't know how to explain the experience, but I heard them sing. How beautiful my children sang. 

During that experience i was also aware of a long range sniper which was also me, with the best shot, very scary opponent. As a child I have always feared someone is about to shoot me, and I made sporadic movements so that they miss. Some crazy stuff. 🤪 

--

This is from 7 years ago, when I was 25. 

Edited by Dodo

-1/12 is Infinity 

I thought (for some reason) the title was, "Guys, I have discovered I have a son" and I was like WTF?!

"Say to the sheep in your secrecy when you intend to slaughter it, Today you are slaughtered and tomorrow I am.
Both of us will be consumed.

My blood and your blood, my suffering and yours is the essence that nourishes the tree of existence.'"

Posted (edited)

18 hours ago, Princess Arabia said:

There is no such thing as experiencing yourself as one with everything. Newborns aren't experiencing anything, they just are. Experience requires knowledge and that they don't have. The only reason why humans have a sense of experience is because of the knowledge we have acquired.

It's already oneness. Experience is separation of which there is none. 

Come on princess! Are you sure about that... babies are aware, they are just not self aware yet. 

They do experience! How can you say they dont. They are in the Now, they just wont remember the experience. It's probably a magical experience. ✨️ 

Babies laugh and cry, that means they experience. 

I still remember when I was very young, and was just becoming self aware, I said to my older sister that I am not self aware yet, ofcourse I said it to her in our home language and it made no sense to her. I was just becoming an ego, from being just awareness. 

In other words, I had just started realising that I exist, before that there was no I, but there was just being. 

Ofcourse i was just the same awareness when I was 1 year old as I am now. The only thing different is the mind, the consciousness is a constant.

Edited by Dodo

-1/12 is Infinity 

Posted (edited)

5 hours ago, Dodo said:

babies are aware, they are just not self aware yet. 

If they are not self-aware how are they experiencing. To experience requires an experiencer. If they are not aware of themselves being a separate individual they have no way of experiencing anything. Just because they are laughing and crying doesn't mean they are experiencing, it's a response. Energetic response.

Edited by Princess Arabia

Know thyself....

5 hours ago, Dodo said:

Ofcourse i was just the same awareness when I was 1 year old as I am now. The only thing different is the mind, the consciousness is a constant.

You are exactly right. Thought is time and that's the difference why you feel you're experiencing anything; it's because of thought which is equivalent to space and time which there is none existentially but only within the dream of the I which is the illusion.

Know thyself....