James123

Guys, I just had a son, it is literally crazy that how ego is created

65 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

As death, birth is unbelievable. Literally unbelievable. I saw the ego comes alive, it is crazy same as death. I am feeling same as psychedelic breakthrough.

Edited by James123

"It is impossible for a man to learn what he thinks he already knows."

25 minutes ago, James123 said:

As death, birth is unbelievable. Literally unbelievable. I saw the ego comes alive, it is crazy same as death. I am feeling same as psychedelic breakthrough.

Your baby is not an ego :D Ego is an illusion, baby is life 

-1/12 is Infinity 

First of all ..congratulations 🎊. Happy for you brother .:x

Second of all ..dude xD...forget all that spiritual crap ..egos and shit ...and go ccelebrate with your wife !

my mind is gone to a better place.  I'm elevated ..going out of space . And I'm gone .

Congratulations B|

The devil is in the details.

Just now, Someone here said:

First of all ..congratulations 🎊. Happy for you brother .:x

Second of all ..dude xD...forget all that spiritual crap ..egos and shit ...and go ccelebrate with your wife !

post in the same time lol

@Schizophonia

1 minute ago, Schizophonia said:

post in the same time lol

technically no ..your post is few seconds ahead of mine .that's why it's displayed after mine .xD

my mind is gone to a better place.  I'm elevated ..going out of space . And I'm gone .

2 minutes ago, Someone here said:

@Schizophonia

technically no ..your post is few seconds ahead of mine .that's why it's displayed after mine .xD

gne gne gne :)

@Schizophonia @Dodo

Do you plan on getting married one day and have children?

For me personally  .I want to get married but I have ethical reasons against having  children. I'm okay with adopting a child. But I don't wanna give birth to a child . Now that's just my mind at 25 yo .maybe when I grow up I will change my mind due to life experience. 

What's your thoughts on this ?

13 minutes ago, Someone here said:

@Schizophonia @Dodo

Yes, they should get married and have me as their child xD

6 minutes ago, Yimpa said:

You little devil 👿 xD

I obviously meant each one In his own life. .

You are supportive of LGBT marriage anyways so you should not get bumped :P

How does a newborn have an ego??

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

45 minutes ago, Someone here said:

@Schizophonia @Dodo

Yes, i want some 👍

45 minutes ago, Someone here said:

For me personally  .I want to get married but I have ethical reasons against having  children. I'm okay with adopting a child. But I don't wanna give birth to a child . Now that's just my mind at 25 yo .maybe when I grow up I will change my mind due to life experience. 

What's your thoughts on this ?

Why don’t you want procreate ? 

33 minutes ago, Yimpa said:

Lol.

Daddy will make you some cookies 🍪 

Posted (edited)

5 minutes ago, Schizophonia said:

Why don’t you want procreate ? 

Because when my child(at 5 years old ) asks me "dad ..where the hell did I come from"? I would tell him God created us .

He will repeat the same question at 15 years old ..I would say I had sex with your mother .

But when hit 20-25 yo..and sees through all that bullshit ...how am I supposed to give him the answer when I don't fucking have one ?

Also life is a bit of hell hole .some fucked suffering you must go through. And we all die at the end . Seems depressing . 

But I can adopt a child .

Edited by Someone here

Posted (edited)

12 minutes ago, Someone here said:

Because when my child(at 5 years old ) asks me "dad ..where the hell did I come from"? I would tell him God created us .

He will repeat the same question at 15 years old ..I would say I had sex with your mother .

But when hit 20-25 yo..and sees through all that bullshit ...how am I supposed to give him the answer when I don't fucking have one ?

Also life is a bit of hell hole .some fucked suffering you must go through. And we all die at the end . Seems depressing . 

But I can adopt a child 

Will be in life what will had to live.

Tbh, i just don’t really mind of what my children will live. I just like the idea of being a father, share things.

Also i don’t see the difference between taking care of an adopted child or having your own one, except ego.

I admit i don’t want an adopted child because of egoistic but atavistic patterns, it’s like that.

Just my 2cts :)

Edited by Schizophonia

@Schizophonia Well I'm actually a nihilist and an antinatalism advocator.  I believe existence as whole in general is a scary and awful place full of misery and suffering.  Despite few moments of pleasure here and there..the overall tone of existence is negative.  So who's us to force these babies to come to this fucked up world without even  asking for their permission?

Posted (edited)

14 minutes ago, Someone here said:

@Schizophonia Well I'm actually a nihilist and an antinatalism advocator.  I believe existence as whole in general is a scary and awful place full of misery and suffering.  Despite few moments of pleasure here and there..the overall tone of existence is negative.  So who's us to force these babies to come to this fucked up world without even  asking for their permission?

No, you're not an nihilist at all, you have said yourself dont want having children because of what you consider ethics reasons.

If you were nihilistic you would not mind about what could happen to them.

Now, from my pov, you play the persona of the "guy who do the rights things" or something like that, maybe you would benefit of changing for, let's say, a more impulsive, adventurous and egoistic one.

I mean that you can success to absorb energy through him with your posture "Me, i don't give children life while life is so hard, i'm not egoistic, i'm not irresponsible, blahblahblahblahblah", but in a more holistic pov, in fine you are unhappy with your life.

Edited by Schizophonia

Posted (edited)

2 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

How does a newborn have an ego??

Does survival instinct necessitate an ego? They do have a strong survival instinct. Do dogs & insects have egos? Wtf is an ego?

Edited by Rigel

Sailing on the ceiling 

Bro, dont think of your son as an ego LOL

The ego sees what it wants to see ;) 

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

Guys, thank you very much for your good wishes. 

Ego is not something bad, it is something do beautiful and pure. That's why we are so called born. That's why illusion is still an illusion.

Because it is pure beauty.

"It is impossible for a man to learn what he thinks he already knows."