Max_V

Memorial page for @Shroomdoctor

15 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

This is a memorial page for the late member @Shroomdoctor. If you have any nice words or stories about Marco, please feel free to post them here. 

I love you so much Marco, what a great ride it was. I learned so much from you and will never forget the moments we shared. I will work a little extra hard to make up for the dreams you were not able to follow. 

Godspeed.

Edited by Max_V

In the depths of winter,
I finally learned that within me 
there lay an invincible summer.

- Albert Camus

Posted (edited)

This sky Marco sent me the day that he died. We had not spoken in a long time, but this he left for me. It was unendingly beautiful in person, utterly mesmerizing.

Godspeed on your journey brother. Wherever you are now, I know you will be cheering me on, as you always have. Such a motivating and positive force you were. If only we had a little more time to see all the dreams and visions within you become manifest. 

Sky sent by Marco.jpeg

Edited by Max_V

In the depths of winter,

- Albert Camus

What happened to him??

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Posted (edited)

@Leo Gura Over the years his mental health worsened and he was in and out of mental-hospitals, which he often entered of his own volition. In the end, during what is assumed to be a psychotic episode, he left the hospital and died. Whether it was suicide or an accident is uncertain. 

Edited by Max_V

In the depths of winter,

- Albert Camus

I did not know @Shroomdoctor, but I do know the struggles of mental illness very well. Rest in peace!

To all those struggling with mental health -- we will make it through , best of luck.

Rest in peace

Be-Do-Have

There is no failure, only feedback

Do what works

RIP

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

@Max_V

I remember talking with him on the forum, seemed like a great guy with big dreams. Had no idea he was struggling with such mental health issues. Truly sad to hear about this.

I hope his loved ones receive their closure.

I didn't know him but my condolences to you and his family and friends.

Know thyself....

Thank you for raising this Max, i had absolutely no idea, i remember talking to him only briefly be he seemed like a passionate and highly intelligent guy.

My heart goes out to his family ❤️

“If you find yourself acting to impress others, or avoiding action out of fear of what they might think, you have left the path.” ― Epictetus

No amount enlightenment makes up for bad health. 

Suicide unfortunately is inevitable if people suffer enough and they are given to way out or reason to believe it will get better.

May Marco rest in peace and may the ones who loved him find solace.

From the One we have come and to the One we must return.

God-Realize, this is First Business. Know that unless I live properly, this is not possible.

There is this body, I should know the requirements of my body. This is first duty. We have obligations towards others, loved ones, family, society, etc. Without material wealth we cannot do these things, for that a professional duty.

There is Mind; mind is tricky. Its higher nature should be nurtured, then Mind becomes mature and Conscious. When all Duties are continuously fulfilled, then life becomes steady. In this steady life God is available; via 5-MeO-DMT, ... Living in Self-Love, Realizing I am Infinity & I am God

May he rest in peace. Mental illness is a hard thing that is often taken for granted. 

My name is Reena Gerlach and I'm a woman of few words.