enchanted

Question about experience being absolute

6 posts in this topic

It is said that my experience is absolute and there's nothing outside my experience. That when I am not looking at my mom she doesn't exist. 

But also there's a "special way to be" (i.e. awake or enlightened) or that there is a see of infinite insects or aliens or trippy church stained glass visuals that is a higher truth or God itself.

Where are all these cool visuals if I can't see them? Isn't it the same thing as when a Christian believes there's a heaven with infinite bliss and angles?  

Why or why not? 

8 minutes ago, enchanted said:

Where are all these cool visuals if I can't see them?

The same place the back of your head is when you don't see it.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Thanks Leo, always appreciate your responses!

I feel this recent topic of relative vs absolute is sending some people into fantasy land. Then again, this is Gods fantasy land🤷🏻‍♂️

Posted (edited)

Your imagination is projecting your body into existence and every has the same imagination and everyone is spawning from this imagination source and is being projected by it. You are inside infinite imagination projecting yourself. When your mother is gone she is still there in infinite imagination and when you think of her you are pulling a version our of infinite imagination and saying thats her.

If we cut your eyes out you would see that you aren't seeing your mother out of your eyes in direct reality,  light is being projected into the brain to see your mother. You are inside your brain and any idea you have ever had of your mothers is from inside your brain. So you have never seen the true projection of your mother or anyone.

Literally behind your mother when you see her irl is your own brain matter. Behind the wall is brain matter. Behind the door is brain matter. Inside or outside (depending where you are) of any closed system(a box, a room a house ) is brain matter,If taken scientifically this is the case.

This is kind of what is being said about God except instead of brain matter its a void of nothing.

Edited by Hojo

Posted (edited)

Whatever experience is, it is best if one contemplates it for oneself, setting aside what essentially boils down to hearsay. So, investigate and find out.

Edited by UnbornTao