Ben2204

Bitter towards women

73 posts in this topic

For example, here's one place where the way men are treated could improve. 

When men say 'this is not okay', people associate this with their own dictatorial father-figures doing something similar. So, they will project their daddy-issues onto you and tell you that 'you have an ego, and that's bad'. This is why people have no issue telling men that they have an ego. As a result, having boundaries in and of itself is becoming more and more taboo for men, which is making the world more and more dangerous for men. 

Pay very close attention to your rationalizations of 'oh, he has an ego' and 'oh, he's had negative experiences and this is warping his perception, because he has an ego' when you read this. I'm calling this out right here. 

Posted (edited)

@Nemra  goal is never a woman, relationship ,womens acceptence or understanding womens emotions, but to become the emotion to a woman. You need to learn game to understand what im even saying thats where disconnect is, im not talking about normal human endevour.

Edited by NoSelfSelf

There is nothing safe with playing it safe.

Posted (edited)

48 minutes ago, NoSelfSelf said:

@Nemra  goal is never a woman, relationship ,womens acceptence or understanding womens emotions, but to become the emotion to a woman. You need to learn game to understand what im even saying thats where disconnect is, im not talking about normal human endevour. 

I think low stress response and therefor the « energetic abundance», « energetic wholeness » are the core of masculinity.

The guys that I’ve seen with the most pretty chicks was actually typical strong flegmatic rugbyman with dadbod.

Gymrats obsessed with there apparence seems often having issues with women, or their women are pretty ugly lol. I don’t know any bodybuilder youtubeur where i am who has a particularly attractive wife lol, and when their are together, their wife don’t seem very… satisfied ? It looks like their double is « meh ».

Do you see that too ?

Edited by Schizophonia

The devil is in the details.

Btw, the time i was the most funny and attractive to women where when i was on Mirtazapine (strong antihistamine and adrenaline antagonist).

Posted (edited)

@NoSelfSelf

What's your definition of game?

Do you use game all the time when you're talking to or being with women?

What's your view on relationships?

Do you differentiate between the attraction phase and being in a relationship?

Edited by Nemra

@Schizophonia You are lost with this, its like Bruce lee saying dont focus on the finger because you will miss all the heavenly glory.Looks hit only the initial curiosity but when you open your mouth then she will see who is who.

@Nemra Definition of game is:one thought,one mind,one way.

You cannot not use game,everything you say do is game, there is no point where you say okay now ill turn on the button called game.Thats why 2 people saying same thing creates different reacton.

Relationship is the quality of leadership you have with the parts of yourself.

Attraction phase is establishing comfort/trust and building emotional connection she has with you,while relationship is building on top of that with unique experience you will give her with how i said you leading yourself.

Why do you care about her, thats why game is important you should focus on you(being selfish need to create a thread on what selfishness really is) be the problem, be the thing that she bitches about with her girlfriends, while she then always think about you and you will always lose if she in your mind vs you in her mind.

On 06/06/2024 at 1:17 AM, Ben2204 said:

Hi everyone I'm new here. I would like to have your advice. I'm a 23 year old guy and I've always been rejected by women. Only rejections, ghosting so far. I've had women who were interested in me before but I did exactly the same thing to them that other women did to me. So I punished innocent women for the behavior of other women. I feel like most women are horrible and unfair to me. I am in a state of hatred towards them. I want to have sexual and romantic relationships with them but I also want revenge for everything they did to me. 

How to stop feeling resentful towards women? How can we appreciate them despite their behavior?

There is an option of giving up. Attraction is all about how you look. I've also given up. It is sometimes huge relief to have awareness that you don't have any control over your attraction. 

So, you can keep being single. 

28 minutes ago, k-ahmadzadeh said:

Attraction is all about how you look. 

No, it’s not. I’m good looking enough to get results on dating apps, but I went through hell before I finally got my first lay at the age of 27.

13 minutes ago, Kid A said:

No, it’s not. I’m good looking enough to get results on dating apps, but I went through hell before I finally got my first lay at the age of 27.

I don't know your personal case, so it is impossible for me to give an explanation. Maybe you had some social understanding problems. If I would be good looking, I am 100% sure that I could easily find relationships with nice women. 

But just because you failed at secondary stage of dating process, it doesn't mean that looks doesn't matter. Quality physical attributes are decisive, without it you wouldn't get first date even. 

Posted (edited)

59 minutes ago, k-ahmadzadeh said:

There is an option of giving up. Attraction is all about how you look. I've also given up. It is sometimes huge relief to have awareness that you don't have any control over your attraction. 

So, you can keep being single. 

Hi mirror num 167 269

You are not ugly, we can see that at your pp and even your message, actually. You play the character of « The guy who can’t have what he should have 😭😡 », we can see the tendency of sexual repression and sublimation of your persona in your pp, with your costume and distant gaze.

I think you could switch to a more « rapist » persona (i don’t say to rape !) like more impulsive, quarrelsome, rude, and closer of your primitive side in general.

Edited by Schizophonia

Posted (edited)

@NoSelfSelf 

I understand what you're saying; although I most likely have disagreements on how I want to manipulate others, I would say that's not as deep as understanding reality. What you are saying is about being aware of how people manipulate each other. But if you only focus on that, then you'll view reality only through that lens and eventually become dogmatic about it.

Edited by Nemra

7 minutes ago, k-ahmadzadeh said:

I don't know your personal case, so it is impossible for me to give an explanation. Maybe you had some social understanding problems.

It’s Aspergers syndrome.

9 minutes ago, k-ahmadzadeh said:

But just because you failed at secondary stage of dating process, it doesn't mean that looks doesn't matter. Quality physical attributes are decisive, without it you wouldn't get first date even. 

Looks matter, but it’s not what attraction is «all about», as you first claimed. 
You should have met a friend of mine. He’s really ugly, but he’s a chick magnet and has had high quality girlfriends all his adult life. He’s funny as fuck though!

Plenty of ugly people out there getting laid. They're just not that concerned with looks, just getting laid and being with someone and enjoying the opposite sex. That's it. No extra baggage. The proof is in the pudding, don't need to go far to see them just go outside.

Know thyself....

learn to love yourself and find happiness outside of women and they will flock to you , are you on the autism spectrum? because i know what it  feels like to be worthless and unloveable as you can get a lot of bully and negativity from society who quite frankly don understand autism,  and some people are just dam right assholes, you dont want them in your life, you want people that love and support you for you. Just love youself, let go of needing wowmen to be happy and they will flock. When you dont need anything from them your authentic personality shines. so always remmember to love yourself its the answer to eveything 

"You have to allow yourself to not know"- Peter Ralston

@Nemra No you dont understand nothing 0%, where the fu#ck did i mention manipulation? I mean i said game is not about women disconnect is that you put your perspective into what im saying ,learn some game then we can talk...

Posted (edited)

@NoSelfSelf

Instead of outbursting, learn to write more clearly and refresh your grammar skills. Also, I don't even understand in what context you're talking about.

Edited by Nemra

@Nemra Ok boss,im expecting my salary at the beggining of the month.Learn game boss so we dont go bankrupt boss.

@NoSelfSelf

I'm sorry, but I have to fire you because you made payments that exceeded the company's spending limit without notifying us.

Posted (edited)

17 hours ago, Nemra said:

@NoSelfSelf

I understand what you're saying; although I most likely have disagreements on how I want to manipulate others, I would say that's not as deep as understanding reality. What you are saying is about being aware of how people manipulate each other. But if you only focus on that, then you'll view reality only through that lens and eventually become dogmatic about it. In other words, reality will game you and make you view reality only as a human manipulation. Also, don't underestimate your emotions, as they have a lot to do with the way you think.

Also, when you want to lead others, I think you have to understand how their mind works in order to think and make decisions for them as if you were them; otherwise, you'll likely abuse and gaslight them. But you have to not ignore yourself either. Manipulation could also work, depending on the context. To be honest, I can't certainly say which is better in which situation for whom; it's difficult. This whole selflessness vs. selfishness thing is deceptive.

Hi mirror numero 27 279

It seems you waste a lot of energy by faking your relations, also you see in @NoSelfSelf and even me guys who promote to erase emotions, feelings and cravings, and now you talk about manipulation; But thats only projection, you are the one who force his relation because he doesn’t really know how to chill and take pleasure in life ( and so how to choose friends/ a girlfriend), and you are the one who is in constant control.  Even your past pp with your skimpy pseudo smile showed you tendency to anxiety and controls. You have moral masochistics fantasies because your brain shout for lowering psycho-physiological stress, to put you in a situation where you actually can have the permission of « receiving ».

Balance between you receive (Let you being transported by life) and the energy you spent into control (controlling life).

Looks like a kind of « I’m above all of this », or a « I don’t have a persona…persona », maybe you would benefit to playing a more relaxed, goofy, reckless persona.

The energy you gain by going out and doing things, by taking risks, by being “yin”, is the energy that you will be able to retransmit, will allow you to be “yang”. Not only in sexual fantasies, but in general with women and others, an abundance of "yang" energy (thus being sufficiently yin) is a predatory paradigm. Women's opinions don't matter too much because you just want to play and fuck them. I'm not going to talk about it too much because I don't want people to misunderstand me and think I'm strange, but this is a "rapist" paradigm, in the sense that your objective is not more really about being accepted (validated) but rather about depositing this excess sexual energy somewhere.

Edited by Schizophonia

Posted (edited)

@Schizophonia

Please stop with the drama farming and spreading your nonsensical interpretations about me.

When referring to me, don't quote my entire post.

Edited by Nemra