Ben2204

Bitter towards women

73 posts in this topic

Hi everyone I'm new here. I would like to have your advice. I'm a 23 year old guy and I've always been rejected by women. Only rejections, ghosting so far. I've had women who were interested in me before but I did exactly the same thing to them that other women did to me. So I punished innocent women for the behavior of other women. I feel like most women are horrible and unfair to me. I am in a state of hatred towards them. I want to have sexual and romantic relationships with them but I also want revenge for everything they did to me. 

How to stop feeling resentful towards women? How can we appreciate them despite their behavior?

Who is "their". I don't see the whole world complaining about women's behavior. What do you mean how can we start to appreciate them despite their behavior. Did you have interactions with half the world's population of women. No. You interacted with a few and now you want revenge on the whole. 

I've had men done me wrong. So what, I move on. I don't go around wanting revenge to the point of hurting innocent men who did nothing to me. This is disturbing as I'm starting to see more and more of these cases from men. So many women have been hurt and rejected by men, everybody gets their turn if they have desires. Work on yourself and the way you see the world and you won't have to deal with those thoughts. That's all it is thoughts. What behavior are you speaking of. When a women says no, when she doesn't want to date you, when she's mean to you....what behavior. 

You're not feeling this way towards your platonic friends who backstab and hurt you, only people you want to sleep with. Why? It's your selfish needs, wants and desires that's fueling this hate. Work on that.

Know thyself....

30 minutes ago, Ben2204 said:

Hi everyone I'm new here. I would like to have your advice. I'm a 23 year old guy and I've always been rejected by women. Only rejections, ghosting so far. I've had women who were interested in me before but I did exactly the same thing to them that other women did to me. So I punished innocent women for the behavior of other women. I feel like most women are horrible and unfair to me. I am in a state of hatred towards them. I want to have sexual and romantic relationships with them but I also want revenge for everything they did to me. 

How to stop feeling resentful towards women? How can we appreciate them despite their behavior?

This forum won't help. They only give you useless garbage that keeps you in a state of inertia. 

1. "Approaching" will not just solve your problem. 

2. Women who read this have no idea what you experience. I do. Yes, women will have more friends and relationships than you(predominantly). They also have many weaknesses. 

3. Study socialization and implement the principles.

4. Realize you want an answer to a question. No words we give you can actually help you. No one on this forum is a "girl-getter". And Leo doesn't have a partner(to the best of my knowledge). They will just tell you it's your mindset, awkwardness, social calibration, yadayadda. 

Beat of luck!

• Feminist 

Posted (edited)

11 minutes ago, MAHAVATAR_-_BABAJI said:

. Women who read this have no idea what you experience

Do you have any idea what women go through too, no. Men like to assume about these things. This will turn into a hate incel thread who will just be rooting and supporting each other so I'm just going to leave and don't even interact because it's pointless and will just turn into a women hating scenario of incels. 

There is no justification of what he said to be hating on women and instead of trying to get to the bottom of it, there will be a bunch of women haters cheering on and saying women don't understand why you hate all women and want revenge.

Edited by Princess Arabia

Know thyself....

36 minutes ago, Ben2204 said:

You have to actually start experiencing love from women. The love heals your resentment.

Yes, it’s a bit of vicious cycle. Because when you are in the kind of mindset you are describing, you are more likely to not develop loving relationships. Which just enhances your bitterness.

It’s like physics. Love tends to attract love.

You are not stuck though. This cycle is not 100% solid or impossible to break. You don’t even have to heal all your trauma around this issue to start seeing progress. If you keep putting yourself out there, you might be surprised what happens.

So here are some practical steps:

1) See that your desire for revenge is about you, and you not getting what you want. It has nothing to do ultimately with women.

2) Get in touch with that feeling and see that underneath that desire to hurt women is actually your desire to be loved by them

3) See that this same desire for revenge is likely holding you back from receiving the love you want

4) Study up on the basics of male / female psychology, male dating improvement and general personal development. Fix your style, get a social circle, hit the gym etc.

5) Keep putting yourself out there and facing whatever fears / traumas you might have around rejection

If you do all this, you will expand your capacity to love women. And some women might just love you back.

@aurum If love attracts love, then why are violent, abusive men so loved. They never seem to have a shortage o women to choose from. On another forum someone asked a brilliant question. Why do women never get The Ick from abusive men? Nobody could give an answer maybe the reality of attraction and mating is much darker and uncomfortable than we want it to be.

11 hours ago, aurum said:

You have to actually start experiencing love from women. The love heals your resentment.

Yes, it’s a bit of vicious cycle. Because when you are in the kind of mindset you are describing, you are more likely to not develop loving relationships. Which just enhances your bitterness.

It’s like physics. Love tends to attract love.

You are not stuck though. This cycle is not 100% solid or impossible to break. You don’t even have to heal all your trauma around this issue to start seeing progress. If you keep putting yourself out there, you might be surprised what happens.

So here are some practical steps:

1) See that your desire for revenge is about you, and you not getting what you want. It has nothing to do ultimately with women.

2) Get in touch with that feeling and see that underneath that desire to hurt women is actually your desire to be loved by them

3) See that this same desire for revenge is likely holding you back from receiving the love you want

4) Study up on the basics of male / female psychology, male dating improvement and general personal development. Fix your style, get a social circle, hit the gym etc.

5) Keep putting yourself out there and facing whatever fears / traumas you might have around rejection

If you do all this, you will expand your capacity to love women. And some women might just love you back.

Has this worked for you? What is your current situation with women? Are you just trying to cheer him up?

• Feminist 

Posted (edited)

12 hours ago, Princess Arabia said:

Do you have any idea what women go through too, no. Men like to assume about these things. This will turn into a hate incel thread who will just be rooting and supporting each other so I'm just going to leave and don't even interact because it's pointless and will just turn into a women hating scenario of incels. 

There is no justification of what he said to be hating on women and instead of trying to get to the bottom of it, there will be a bunch of women haters cheering on and saying women don't understand why you hate all women and want revenge.

Women don't understand the inability to mate the way men do. If a women is receptive she can get a partner. That doesn't work for men. 

When was the last time you had sex? It's been 5 years for me and only making out was as far as I've gotten. Being receptive doesn't get men sex or relationships with women. 

And I'm attractive(told I look like milli vanilli and Kenny kravitz everywhere I go). Men have to take more risks and study how to be more socially calibrated and a bunch of other nonsense. Women can be weird, ignorant, etc but if they are receptive to a man's approach then they will get laid if they are receptive to that too. You can have sex whenever you want, even if you are not attractive. You choose not to. For men that isn't the case. Women tend to deny rather than self reflect. I don't blame women haha it's just the way nature is. Men can also grab their nuts and go and study how to attract women properly. So there is no excuse besides a lack of willingness to learn how to socialize. Men like to bitch and moan about their bullshit instead of finding answers to questions which have a practical application. 

Edited by MAHAVATAR_-_BABAJI

• Feminist 

Hating women will not get you laid. Loving women will get you laid. 

• Feminist 

29 minutes ago, MAHAVATAR_-_BABAJI said:

Hating women will not get you laid. Loving women will get you laid. 

You admitted you haven't gotten laid in 6 years, so how come you are so sure about things?

12 hours ago, Ben2204 said:

Same way you get over bitterness of anything else.

If you're really ugly think to esthetic surgery. 

The devil is in the details.

Posted (edited)

50 minutes ago, enchanted said:

You admitted you haven't gotten laid in 6 years, so how come you are so sure about things?

Because last year I was talking to this amazing girl named shelby and she changed everything. We only made out. We were both co-workers and I had problems with my manager so things just didn't workout. I learned never to go for people you work with. If the managers don't like you but employees love you the girl still sees it as people above you not liking you.

I stopped going out of the house and heavily focus on my career and sadhanas.  2019 was when I last had sex with a girl named Veronica inside her SUV. I was 19 then. 

I am sure about the fact that if you don't go out and don't live in a place where diversity is high and population is large you will get very few women.

I was also an very high functioning alcoholic at the time and that ruined many things. I got sober recently and I'm in outpatient rehab. The problems with women have disappeared in and outside the workplace. 

Edited by MAHAVATAR_-_BABAJI

• Feminist 

13 hours ago, Ben2204 said:

Start to find Women that disprove the assumptions you got from the Woman you Interacted with, They exist but you need to look for 

Posted (edited)

ONE thing I warn you is to be selective with what kind of Men Content you give your hears to. There are good Men outthere giving Grounded advice in becoming you best masculine ever but there a lot of  andrew tates also and I see that many in this Forum share sometimes videos from those Fuckups

Some of the Channels are Exposed here :

Some comments on the video say it all :

• People in the comments defending Fresh and Fit is interesting. Their channel is entertaining I suppose. But I’m not sure how debating Instagram and only fans models helps young men. That is not normal women

The key here is "Inflamatory Speach" not only something to be aware in videos but also in our own way to communicate. 

Edited by Rafael Thundercat

7 hours ago, Tenebroso said:

@aurum If love attracts love, then why are violent, abusive men so loved. They never seem to have a shortage o women to choose from. On another forum someone asked a brilliant question. Why do women never get The Ick from abusive men? Nobody could give an answer maybe the reality of attraction and mating is much darker and uncomfortable than we want it to be.

Saying love attracts love is a bit of an oversimplification, yes.

But really ask yourself if want you want is to be an abusive man.

5 hours ago, MAHAVATAR_-_BABAJI said:

Has this worked for you? What is your current situation with women? Are you just trying to cheer him up?

Not only does it work, it’s really the only pragmatic solution that exists. What else is he going to do? Just stew in his bitterness?

I prefer to keep my personal life out of my posts.

9 hours ago, Tenebroso said:

On the forum we are in the business of insight, you raise a good point but it’s time to push our understanding deeper or else we’re just pushing toxic ideology.

in short there are bad boy traits and they’re a good guy traits and both are necessary to attract and have a healthy high-quality relationship. Women are attracted to bad boy traits but stay for a good guy traits. A good guy that has no bad boy traits is not sexually stimulating for a woman and so they are ignored or friend zoned, a guy who only has bad boy traits but no good guy traits are in the friends with benefits zone or worse than a mistake zone. Exam in the chart provided below for more insight.

D41ECD0D-3E81-4747-B193-582CC738EA68.png

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

@Ben2204 same here dude I am also a 23 year old guy but I have never punished innocent girls . I have been abused , bullied by girls too. Threatened by their friends , boyfriends. Never had a girlfriend. I think that the solution is to realise that you are already worth of love wether girls  love you or not.