thenondualtankie

I have no opportunity to use psychedelics

12 posts in this topic

I can easily get psychedelics, but I have no opportunity to actually use them.

I live at home, meaning I can't use psychedelics with family around. Solo tripping doesn't work well for me at this stage of my life, and I don't have anyone I trust enough to trip with either.

I might just bite the bullet and trip with family or alone.

Any ideas?

Posted (edited)

This where even 1 solid friend can do wonders.

Sounds like you need to work on developing a friend or two who is into this work.

You could trip in a motel room or a tent.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

A high quality trip sitter can help guide you on not making reckless decisions. On the other hand, I tripped with my family when I was a newbie. Baaad idea, unless you have a chill dad like I do B| (mom… not so much lol)

I would strongly encourage you not to trip with your family around if they aren’t into this stuff. I have a buddy who got acid while he was still in high school thinking it would only last an hour. His parents came home while he was tripping nuts. He held it together and they never figured it out. The whole experience was so uncomfortable for him that he didn’t touch psychedelics again until he was like 27.  

Solo tripping isn’t favorable if you have never done them before. If you go that route don’t take much. Out in nature would probably be less stressful for you.

if you want to find awesome people to be friends with that tend to be into this sort of thing (at least to a certain extent), I’d recommend the following activities.

Rock climbing (these guys love tripping)

white water rafting/ kayaking

long distance backpacking

skiing/snowboarding ( the ones that look like they do it are the ones to talk to)

mindfulness/ meditation groups

martial arts

if you get involved with any of those you will probably find someone would be a solid friend/ that you would trust to trip sit you.

I understand your situation. I have two small kids and a full-time job. Luckily, I have a piece of land with a hut where I can work with psychedelics.

However, it's not super fruitful because I can't dedicate enough time to it. My routine is usually to lay the kids down to sleep, pack some ginger tea, go to the hut, and have a breakthrough. After that, I go home and sleep because tomorrow is a new day.

Honoring the self I've grown to love.

Posted (edited)

12 hours ago, thenondualtankie said:

I can easily get psychedelics, but I have no opportunity to actually use them.

I live at home, meaning I can't use psychedelics with family around. Solo tripping doesn't work well for me at this stage of my life, and I don't have anyone I trust enough to trip with either.

I might just bite the bullet and trip with family or alone.

Any ideas?

I used to trip with friends, smoke dmt in my blacked-out car in places cops aren't, at night when parents go to sleep. 

If you are serious you will find ways to make it happen. 

I don't like being around people because they can't handle themselves or are subject to saying bullshit without questioning any of it. I always trip alone. I only do dmt's now as the others I've lost interest in doing(besides stuff from the books pihkal and tihkal). 

Edited by MAHAVATAR_-_BABAJI

• Feminist 

do not recommend tripping with family or other roommates if they are not aware what you are planning to do !!! speaking from experience, BAD IDEA

If you have the room to yourself, you could trip by night (shrooms last 4~5h).

You can rent an Airbnb for one or two days (for integration).

Go to nature (beach, park, woods).

Have friends.

Tripping with partner is like alien sex, highly recommend. 

If ur tripping in your own room, lock your door and create a comfortable setting with anything you ll need. It would be perfect if you have your own bathroom...

If ur not tripping at night tell to your family that u re going to do meditation if they already know that ur doing spiritual work. Or maybe tell them that u have a terrible headacke and u just want to be in a dark and quiet space...

Just go into the woods and do it.

There's no bears or wolves. None. I'm serious.

Now let's review this claim: you found a source which the CIA hasn't, but you couldn't figure this out? I don't want to describe how suspicious that is.

"Jesus in His love and mercy for me let me know who He really was. He is God who is born to be the Man, Jesus. Jesus was specifically born so that He could die because God is eternal and He cannot die, He had no beginning and He has no end. We have been separated from a relationship with God because of our sin."

This person here is misguided, but at least not a repressed sadistic killer trying to let out his frustrations by attempting murder through psychological torture the way that is characteristic specifically of the decrepit and completely incurable of those who believe in non-duality and Christianity. But don't be fooled, man is sinless by default. You are thrown into this reality without being told anything, that much can never be taken away by any ideologue.