Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
CoolDreamThanks

What is life?

14 posts in this topic

Share your summaries as well, please. 

I feel like life is horrible & beautiful. 

You grasp it, yet only a small part.  

It’s mysterious.   

It’s an illusion, perhaps, but who created it?  

where is he now?  

do I have controll over myself and this life?  

Appears like I have less and less control.  

I barely exist anymore. sometimes it gets scary.  

but I surrender and flow.  

I remember that I am unable to grasp anything and relax into the unknown.  

I cannot predict the future, good or bad. I do not know what is truly helpful to me. Perhaps pain is. I do not know. 

I stopped fantasizing and began to be ingulfed in forgetfulness of it all. 

The state feels humble. Opposite of what I felt when I was on control.  

i do not believe ego can be developed to be truly loving. I believe it has to dissapear. Then Love can appear. Might be wrong, though.  I am about most things most of the time, so I do not trust any thought I think. 

Feels like falling without a parachute but there is no ground. Kinda fun. Kinda scary.  

I understand and truly know nothing. I do not even exist.

"Whoever has come to understand the world has found merely a corpse, and whoever has found a corpse, of that one the world is no longer worthy." - Jesus

The answer is in the question. Life Is.

You can't say WHAT life Is..only that it IS.

Existence is attributeless..undivided..and One.Perfect and at the same time beyond perfection.

Good inquiry btw and I like the poetic way you've put it. 

And also Please don't be confused or clueless about what the hell life is about ..Trust your own intuition..your own direct experience and you will be good to go. :)

my mind is gone to a better place.  I'm elevated ..going out of space . And I'm gone .

12 minutes ago, Someone here said:

The answer is in the question. Life Is.

You can't say WHAT life Is..only that it IS.

Existence is attributeless..undivided..and One.Perfect and at the same time beyond perfection.

Good inquiry btw and I like the poetic way you've put it. 

And also Please don't be confused or clueless about what the hell life is about ..Trust your own intuition..your own direct experience and you will be good to go. :)

I think I’m close to this type of thinking.  

Also felt like the Osho qoute you have is so accurate. 

View from my balcony: 

this part of “Crying park” near Jerusalem region in Lithuania is called “The Path of the Cross”. 

IMG_1008.jpeg

"Whoever has come to understand the world has found merely a corpse, and whoever has found a corpse, of that one the world is no longer worthy." - Jesus

@CoolDreamThanks beautiful place brother .:x

my mind is gone to a better place.  I'm elevated ..going out of space . And I'm gone .

@Someone here 🙏🙏🙏

1 hour ago, CoolDreamThanks said:

Share your summaries as well, please. 

I feel like life is horrible & beautiful. 

You grasp it, yet only a small part.  

It’s mysterious.   

It’s an illusion, perhaps, but who created it?  

where is he now?  

do I have controll over myself and this life?  

Appears like I have less and less control.  

I barely exist anymore. sometimes it gets scary.  

but I surrender and flow.  

I remember that I am unable to grasp anything and relax into the unknown.  

I cannot predict the future, good or bad. I do not know what is truly helpful to me. Perhaps pain is. I do not know. 

I stopped fantasizing and began to be ingulfed in forgetfulness of it all. 

The state feels humble. Opposite of what I felt when I was on control.  

i do not believe ego can be developed to be truly loving. I believe it has to dissapear. Then Love can appear. Might be wrong, though.  I am about most things most of the time, so I do not trust any thought I think. 

Feels like falling without a parachute but there is no ground. Kinda fun. Kinda scary.  

I understand and truly know nothing. I do not even exist.

Love! Infinite love!

"It is impossible for a man to learn what he thinks he already knows."

Life is the chicken crossing the road to get to the other side towards Nirvana, only to end up on Crocodile Island!

You can't say absolutely what Life is, if You do then You have limited it, and Life is not Limited.

Life is all Potential and Possibility, so that is whatever it is, things You and I have not dreamt of or thought of, so its Infinite, but we are here in Limited Bodies and Minds, but You are neither of those things, You are Life, so it comes down to Experience, You will never "Understand" totally what Life is, or be able to use any words to explain it, as once You explain it you limit it again, but You can Experience it, maybe not in an Infinite way but a more larger way than trying to Understand it, they say once You are intouch with it, Your In Great Bliss, this means You have no need for family, surviving, posting on forums and things of this nature, basic Human life nature...

Karma Means "Life is my Making", I am 100% responsible for my Inner Experience. -Sadhguru..."I don''t want Your Dreams to come True, I want something to come true for You beyond anything You could dream of!!" - Sadhguru

Life is a cyclical dimension of reality coordinated with infinite cyclical dimensions of reality in an absolutely incomprehensible way: coordinate infinitely in infinite dimensions. the human mind cannot grasp this. Perhaps there are minds from other dimensions that can capture and understand reality, but the human mind cannot see the structures of infinity, or at least I believe it cannot. can open itself to the essence, to the nature of infinity, and be the infinity, but not see its infinite structure

1 hour ago, Breakingthewall said:

Life is a cyclical dimension of reality coordinated with infinite cyclical dimensions of reality in an absolutely incomprehensible way: coordinate infinitely in infinite dimensions. the human mind cannot grasp this. Perhaps there are minds from other dimensions that can capture and understand reality, but the human mind cannot see the structures of infinity, or at least I believe it cannot. can open itself to the essence, to the nature of infinity, and be the infinity, but not see its infinite structure

Amazing, that’s exactly what I was thinking - this human mind cannot grasp a Plan that is being operated from a much higher dimension. 

1 hour ago, Ishanga said:

You can't say absolutely what Life is, if You do then You have limited it, and Life is not Limited.

Life is all Potential and Possibility, so that is whatever it is, things You and I have not dreamt of or thought of, so its Infinite, but we are here in Limited Bodies and Minds, but You are neither of those things, You are Life, so it comes down to Experience, You will never "Understand" totally what Life is, or be able to use any words to explain it, as once You explain it you limit it again, but You can Experience it, maybe not in an Infinite way but a more larger way than trying to Understand it, they say once You are intouch with it, Your In Great Bliss, this means You have no need for family, surviving, posting on forums and things of this nature, basic Human life nature...

Yep. Tried to figure out what it is exactly and failed. 

Posted (edited)

For me it's a lifelong learning process.

It's a natural flow of change, a desire for change, which we can either resist or go along with.

For me it's process of expansion - making the unconscious more conscious, making the invisible more visible, seeing and feeling connections that I did not notice before.

It's an experience in which I learn 1) That my inner world (thoughts, emotions) is connected to external reality (events, situations, other humans) and 2) How much those two are influencing each other.

For me it's an endless paradox. And endless flow of understanding and losing understanding.

It's an endless flow of surprises.

And it's a good joke :D

Edited by theleelajoker

Life and Death are ultimately identical. How conscious you are is another story.

And, now, here’s a video from my uncle: