Fountainbleu

Im working on the horizontal but see quotes by realized masters and am like well damn

5 posts in this topic

I was there not to long ago. But reading quotes by J. Krishamurti and Ramana and am like well guys, I'm on a different path at the moment. Although sometimes they definitely intersect. Just felt like sharing. 

Incase you were wondering, the quote i just read was by Krishnamurti: "Never to be hurt means to not have a single image of yourself". 

Posted (edited)

These people were not living normal lives. They were very niche, specialized humans.

If you live a modern life you need to be a lot more realistic. Beware the trap of simplisitic life quotes. To navigate the modern world requires a lot of complex thinking. Ramana lived in a fucking cave. Unless you are doing that, don't mirror his behavior too closely.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

3 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

These people were not living normal lives. They were very niche, specialized humans.

If you live a modern life you need to be a lot more realistic. Beware the trap of simplisitic life quotes. To navigate the modern world requires a lot of complex thinking. Ramana lived in a fucking cave. Unless you are doing that, don't mirror his behavior too closely.

The trap of living by quotes of death masters from long time ago. Like trying to run a old vintage video game on a new device like Playstation or Xbox. Unless one have a good emulator there will be problems. 

just by reading one quote you can save lifetimes of misery

that quote you gave is good; if you realised you weren't a body how would you say my body is in pain today

thank god for the grace

4 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

"To navigate the modern world requires a lot of complex thinking. "

Thats true Leo, thanks for the reminder. "Yellow dreams" (level yellow spiral dynamics ;P is a goal. I'm aware how I'm taking in all these different aspects and feeling overwhelmed at times, which one do I focus on, but its about flowing in and out and holding space for all of them.