Sugarcoat

Why don’t women talk about how to be a “real woman”?

84 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

On 06/06/2024 at 5:54 PM, Sugarcoat said:

I was talking about looks so yea

I couldn’t quote the next part so I’m just doing it like this instead:

“And on the other hand women's evolution has given them many advantages. They intuitively know they don't need to "chase" and they are naturally much more in touch with their bodies. Most men have alot of catching up to do with this.”

Women might have easier to find a man but it doesn’t mean the options they have are good or brings satisfaction. 

Make me thing to that, especially the end : 

Edited by Schizophonia

The devil is in the details.

I saw a couple of elderly people today, a man and a woman around the age of 60-70, walking in the park, holding hands and talking gently to each other. Both were the same height, had the same hair color (white), and the same short hair. They were so immersed in their tiny world that they didn't notice me.

I can't articulate my feelings at the moment I saw them. They seemed as if taken from some parallel world full of grace, kindness, and beauty.

This view was beyond any social concept I know of what it means to be a high-value man and high-value woman, beyond the tiring gender war of my generation, and beyond any social and dry concepts of how a relationship between men and women is supposed to be. There was something different there that I could intuitively sense in the air, some rare type of intimacy that I rationally cannot analyze, grasp, or understand but intuitively feel like I'm familiar with for millions and billions of years. 

This might be a bit random and not very related to this post, it's just an observation of mine that I want to share.

I wonder, how long will it take for humanity to reach a great level of respect, depth, and intimacy in relationships?

Not only romantic, but in general.

👽

50 minutes ago, Lila9 said:

I saw a couple of elderly people today, a man and a woman around the age of 60-70, walking in the park, holding hands and talking gently to each other. Both were the same height, had the same hair color (white), and the same short hair. They were so immersed in their tiny world that they didn't notice me.

I can't articulate my feelings at the moment I saw them. They seemed as if taken from some parallel world full of grace, kindness, and beauty.

This view was beyond any social concept I know of what it means to be a high-value man and high-value woman, beyond the tiring gender war of my generation, and beyond any social and dry concepts of how a relationship between men and women is supposed to be. There was something different there that I could intuitively sense in the air, some rare type of intimacy that I rationally cannot analyze, grasp, or understand but intuitively feel like I'm familiar with for millions and billions of years. 

This might be a bit random and not very related to this post, it's just an observation of mine that I want to share.

I wonder, how long will it take for humanity to reach a great level of respect, depth, and intimacy in relationships?

🥲

It's Love.

3 hours ago, Lila9 said:

2 hours ago, RendHeaven said:

🥲

Fart a shot, it was just two old persons walking around, it says nothing about the reality of the world and male-female relationships.

The devil is in the details.