Sugarcoat

Why don’t women talk about how to be a “real woman”?

84 posts in this topic

30 minutes ago, Sugarcoat said:

I see what you’re saying I don’t know much in that area so it could be like that yea. With the beauty stuff it’s the strongest in younger generations gen z and millennials   that’s why I brought it up since it’s what I see the most .  

Social media tends to take a point and exaggerate it a lot. Women have always been valued for their looks. For better or worse, they are the peacocks of our species.

The trap of being valued for your looks is basing your long-term survival and happiness on it because looks tend to fade with age.

Posted (edited)

7 minutes ago, Basman said:

Social media tends to take a point and exaggerate it a lot. Women have always been valued for their looks. For better or worse, they are the peacocks of our species.

The trap of being valued for your looks is basing your long-term survival and happiness on it because looks tend to fade with age.

I thought maybe in the past in the west womanhood was more centered around being a good mother and wife and looks too to a degree but but because of progression those prior mentioned things are less central and shifted more to this hyper sexual culture with looks being number one trait in woman and yes social media is key in that. 

ofc it’s a trap we have women for example almost killing themselves in eating disorders it’s very serious and women internalize this from society so it’s not sustainable that’s right 

this topic of beauty in women is interesting to me it might sound shallow but it’s a deep topic actually I wonder how much biology involved too in that it’s not all society ofc

Edited by Sugarcoat

@Sugarcoat This is the reason 

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

9 minutes ago, integral said:

You can summarize if you want to but I don’t feel like watching the whole video 

50 minutes ago, integral said:

Lol, these neurotic drawings

The devil is in the details.

56 minutes ago, Sugarcoat said:

Actually the video is good. And there is another video that give a Historic Context of why things are like they are today. Yes, dont think you can escape History, the History of the World is a History of Sex, of Balances and Unbalances in Femenine and Masculine, Patriarchy and Matriarchy, and yes, in our times Woman Get some difficulties but a lot of facilities too, and lack of accountalibility. There are shadow trait in both sexes and is up to you to see your shadow and work on it and be a hawk in perceive if women around you are coming from ligth or from shadow. I for example, I know when a woman is coming with manipulation games towards me, and I dont go along with it. If possible I call for autenticity on the spot or if I have doubts I give an indirect hint that I can see her game. 

3 hours ago, Sugarcoat said:

I thought maybe in the past in the west womanhood was more centered around being a good mother and wife and looks too to a degree but but because of progression those prior mentioned things are less central and shifted more to this hyper sexual culture with looks being number one trait in woman and yes social media is key in that. 

ofc it’s a trap we have women for example almost killing themselves in eating disorders it’s very serious and women internalize this from society so it’s not sustainable that’s right

That is SD Stage Orange for you.

3 hours ago, Sugarcoat said:

this topic of beauty in women is interesting to me it might sound shallow but it’s a deep topic actually I wonder how much biology involved too in that it’s not all society ofc

What we find attractive are generally signs of health and reproductive fitness. Glass hour figure is attractive because it signals fertility for example. It is genetic.

38 minutes ago, Basman said:

That is SD Stage Orange for you.

What we find attractive are generally signs of health and reproductive fitness. Glass hour figure is attractive because it signals fertility for example. It is genetic.

I agree. For me looking good for myself means looking the healthiest too

1 hour ago, Sugarcoat said:

I was going to but because I’m on my phone I was limited, but that video was handpicked for this topic so it just gives the answer lol

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

1 hour ago, Schizophonia said:

Lol, these neurotic drawings

they were awesome 

Posted (edited)

34 minutes ago, integral said:

I was going to but because I’m on my phone I was limited, but that video was handpicked for this topic so it just gives the answer lol

I watched it and what I got from it was that women tend to hide how they compete with each other and be more subtle about it and make it seem like they’re on each others side. So it connects to my post in how they wouldn’t be open about how they try to be a “real woman” (the term real sounds weird but I just mean high status) 

well he has a point . I’d say tho that this support women can give each other and also this overrating of themselves can also be a way to cope with insecurity because of internalized societal ideals. So simply trying to feel better about themselves rather than some hidden competition 

Edited by Sugarcoat

1 hour ago, Rafael Thundercat said:

Actually the video is good. And there is another video that give a Historic Context of why things are like they are today. Yes, dont think you can escape History, the History of the World is a History of Sex, of Balances and Unbalances in Femenine and Masculine, Patriarchy and Matriarchy, and yes, in our times Woman Get some difficulties but a lot of facilities too, and lack of accountalibility. There are shadow trait in both sexes and is up to you to see your shadow and work on it and be a hawk in perceive if women around you are coming from ligth or from shadow. I for example, I know when a woman is coming with manipulation games towards me, and I dont go along with it. If possible I call for autenticity on the spot or if I have doubts I give an indirect hint that I can see her game. 

I watched it yea

On 6/4/2024 at 0:26 PM, Leo Gura said:

Because there is this asymmetry. Women are more intuitive and being feminine is about acting more intuitively, so logical advice is not so good for that. And men like logical, practical advice for how to be a man.

A woman does not sit down and rationally calculate her mating strategy the way a man might.

There exists a lot of advice for women about connecting to their emotions, feelings, and so forth. That IS how to be a real woman. It isn't about sitting down and learning a bunch of logical things.

There exists a whole domain of feminine personal development, which you will not get from my work.

Because it gets you nowhere. 

• Feminist 

10 hours ago, Sugarcoat said:

they were awesome 

I talked more about substance than form :)

The devil is in the details.

A good talk between two guys about both sides Toxic Masculinity and Toxic Femininity, How we became indocrinated to think that the problems comes always from Men. 

And much more ...

Woman Have an Avoidance of Truth that they may even recognize but part of the problem is that is easy to hide than to admit it , it dont serves a woman to face their Shadows 

Here are a Woman Teaching Woman How to be Woman. A t least related to married woman she say that the way Woman become Toxic Feminine is when She Emasculate her Man. And important for you Guys here, we are talking about Woman and Not Maidens. 

So in the same Line of the Emasculation Behavior here is some more 

Posted (edited)

On 6/4/2024 at 7:17 AM, Sugarcoat said:

Something I’ve been thinking about, is why (here I’m referring to western culture) do we hear men talk about how to be a “real man” but we don’t hear women as much talking about how to be a “real woman”. We don’t really see discussions amongst women about this, speaking in that manner. 

They do. Amongst themselves women compete and put themselves through more hell than men about what is "attractive" without men even asking them too (e.g. thin eyebrows, make up, high heels)

And on the other hand women's evolution has given them many advantages. They intuitively know they don't need to "chase" and they are naturally much more in touch with their bodies. Most men have alot of catching up to do with this.

Edited by enchanted

2 hours ago, enchanted said:

They do. Amongst themselves women compete and put themselves through more hell than men about what is "attractive" without men even asking them too (e.g. thin eyebrows, make up, high heels)

I was talking about looks so yea

I couldn’t quote the next part so I’m just doing it like this instead:

“And on the other hand women's evolution has given them many advantages. They intuitively know they don't need to "chase" and they are naturally much more in touch with their bodies. Most men have alot of catching up to do with this.”

Women might have easier to find a man but it doesn’t mean the options they have are good or brings satisfaction.