Sugarcoat

Why don’t women talk about how to be a “real woman”?

84 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, Princess Arabia said:

Yes, I've been called a nice chick before, but never been shoo-ed for it, so that'll be a first. Congrats.

Your resume means nothing to me. I will determine if you are nice or not :) I don't trust others judgements of my potential women 

@Schizophonia If you don't understand that women don't operate in a logical way then you don't know jack about women and there is nothing further to discuss.

Study the difference between masculine and feminine psychology.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

42 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

@Schizophonia If you don't understand that women don't operate in a logical way then you don't know jack about women and there is nothing further to discuss.

How can you talk to women in a non-logical way? 

2 hours ago, Sugarcoat said:

You mean men have lower standards ?

a woman won't settle, a man takes what's on the table

46 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Do you have a video about this, @Leo Gura? I'm really interested in the subject. 

3 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

There exists a lot of advice for women about connecting to their emotions, feelings, and so forth. That IS how to be a real woman. It isn't about sitting down and learning a bunch of logical things.

There exists a whole domain of feminine personal development, which you will not get from my work.

Isn't it important for men too to get in touch with their emotions, feelings and so forth? Not especially in the dating environment, but in life in general.

Posted (edited)

23 minutes ago, eTorro said:

How can you talk to women in a non-logical way? 

Women don't really care to be spoken to in a non-logical way by men because then they would seem too emotional and unbalanced. There's a reason the dynamic is the way it is. We wouldn't relate in that way. Men don't really need to talk to women in a non-logical way, it's best for them to understand our non-logical ways. We don't look for men to be what they're not but for them to understand how we are.

Edited by Princess Arabia

Know thyself....

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

48 minutes ago, eTorro said:

Do you have a video about this, @Leo Gura? I'm really interested in the subject. 

:D🦅 

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

women don't operate in a logical way

4 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

There exists a whole domain of feminine personal development, which you will not get from my work.

he goes some instagram Woman Who Are teaching Top Wisdom About True Womanhood, Not Maiden or Toxic Femininity But to be a Woman Who devote to a Wordly Integrated Man. You will not Find there woman in a Pub or Club, they are Living Happy with Kids,Family in Nature or in a city just taking care of their lifes.

@alexasunshinerose

@sheleanaaiyana

@mythic.feminine

@feminine_eros

@untamedandunashamedpodcast

@embodyjaguar

@paige.radice

There is a whole movement for women came back to the natural flow of being in their feminine energy and let go of the lies of Feminism who told them that Men are Dangerous and ect.. They are trying to heal the Maiden Trauma many girls and women carry from the way they had been treated by men and condicioning from Modern Society. Of course Man have their own healing to do and face the Shadows but there are Many Women returning to their essence. But dont expect to find them so easily.

2 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

I discovered that women are even more closed-minded than men. They fear change so much.

"Say to the sheep in your secrecy when you intend to slaughter it, Today you are slaughtered and tomorrow I am.
Both of us will be consumed.

My blood and your blood, my suffering and yours is the essence that nourishes the tree of existence.'"

@LSD-Rumi You are surely not around the same woman I am, or you are just making a big generalization and projection of your own Bias over Thousands of unknown people. Stop Lying.

Posted (edited)

6 hours ago, Sugarcoat said:

I’m not disagreeing with you, I agree with it mostly , what you just wrote doesn’t really go against what I wrote. All I said is that in this hypersexualized society in the west, looks in a woman is the trait that is valued the most and pedestalized the most in comparison to the rest, by society and then since women are humans will internalize this so the average young woman is obsesssd with her appearance. In contrast with men it’s more spread out with different traits being valued. So my spontaneous thought was maybe this is one reason as to why we don’t hear as much “how to be real woman/high value woman” because that language isn’t as much needed as the focus is mainly on one trait: looks. 

yes I know of Anna Bey for example. All of what you wrote is good. But I can say there’s wayyyyyy more women watching a makeup tutorial that what you mentioned

I think the difference is here is just that a low-status man is worth a lot less to society whereas women are valued for their beauty.

I believe another factor is that feminism deconstructed what it meant to be a women compared to before feminism while the same hasn't happened to the same extend to men. To this day, we still largely expect men to be providers, protectors, etc. though the expectation is softening with time I think.

Edited by Basman

They do. You just aren't identifying feminine metrics and projecting men's onto them.

This is excluding non-gender specific self improvement.

looool. doesn't the OP get how humans communicate? 

or he only reserves the right to be irreverent to himself? 

@bebotalk i know you know that you talking to a she,so it seems you cant learn,to not scare women off this forum i publicy say you getting 4 warning points like the rules been set.

There is nothing safe with playing it safe.

15 hours ago, Basman said:

I think the difference is here is just that a low-status man is worth a lot less to society whereas women are valued for their beauty.

I believe another factor is that feminism deconstructed what it meant to be a women compared to before feminism while the same hasn't happened to the same extend to men. To this day, we still largely expect men to be providers, protectors, etc. though the expectation is softening with time I think.

Feminism tends to go against those traditional roles in general so it naturally lessens those expectations on men too I think. Not sure tho

3 minutes ago, Sugarcoat said:

Feminism tends to go against those traditional roles in general so it naturally lessens those expectations on men too I think. Not sure tho

Definitely, but nowhere to the same extent as with women. It's not as practical to deconstruct male gender roles. Women's roles used to be very stifling and the economy had to expand.

Income is still the biggest predictor of long-term dating success/failure (divorces) and I think It is going to stay that way for the foreseeable feature regardless of cultural stereotyping simply because love is an economy of give and take between partners and men simply don't have the same innate features that add to the relationship like women do (beauty primarily).

Just now, Basman said:

Definitely, but nowhere to the same extent as with women. It's not as practical to deconstruct male gender roles. Women's roles used to be very stifling and the economy had to expand.

Income is still the biggest predictor of long-term dating success/failure (divorces) and I think It is going to stay that way for the foreseeable feature regardless of cultural stereotyping simply because love is an economy of give and take between partners and men simply don't have the same innate features that add to the relationship like women do (beauty primarily).

I see what you’re saying I don’t know much in that area so it could be like that yea. With the beauty stuff it’s the strongest in younger generations gen z and millennials   that’s why I brought it up since it’s what I see the most .  

20 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Can you do some demonstrations, rather than throwing a begging the question.

The devil is in the details.