Sugarcoat

Why don’t women talk about how to be a “real woman”?

84 posts in this topic

6 minutes ago, gettoefl said:

to a man, a fake woman is no bad thing ... she is doing her best with the goods she has been given ... and hey she has landed in my lap ... i'm not that perfect myself ... she has no need to be fake from now on god bless her ... fake was just survival pre me

women on the other hand want a real man and all wannabees are shown the door

You mean men have lower standards ?

Its funny reading these narratives about women, like "fake women are no bad thing" and "there is no need for women to be logical.". No doubt, women don't talk about what a high-value woman is. Why promote and be bothered about something that brings them nothing, at least in the materialistic paradigm?

If you have a woman in your life you can give her rules and if she doesn't follow them you can give her the boot. Works pretty well 

1 minute ago, Twentyfirst said:

If you have a woman in your life you can give her rules and if she doesn't follow them you can give her the boot. Works pretty well 

I thought slavery was over.😂

Know thyself....

Just now, Princess Arabia said:

I thought slavery was over.😂

You have standards. So do I. Obviously if it was me and you together it would only take a few hours till you get the boot. 

Just now, Twentyfirst said:

You have standards. So do I. Obviously if it was me and you together it would only take a few hours till you get the boot. 

Those boots would probably go nicely with my stretch jeans and a tank top. Please make them brown leather.

Know thyself....

30 minutes ago, Sugarcoat said:

yes I know of Anna Bey for example. All of what you wrote is good. But I can say there’s wayyyyyy more women watching a makeup tutorial that what you mentioned

I get you, but those women are also watching make-up tutes.

Know thyself....

Just now, Princess Arabia said:

Those boots would probably go nicely with my stretch jeans and a tank top. Please make them brown leather.

Maybe it's best to just shoo you away. The boot should be for women that have been with me for a long time before getting fired 

1 minute ago, Twentyfirst said:

Maybe it's best to just shoo you away.

Yes, I've been called a nice chick before, but never been shoo-ed for it, so that'll be a first. Congrats.

Know thyself....

Posted (edited)

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

Because there is this asymmetry. Women are more intuitive and being feminine is about acting more intuitively, so logical advice is not so good for that. And men like logical, practical advice for how to be a man.

A woman does not sit down and rationally calculate her mating strategy the way a man might.

There exists a lot of advice for women about connecting to their emotions, feelings, and so forth. That IS how to be a real woman. It isn't about sitting down and learning a bunch of logical things.

There exists a whole domain of feminine personal development, which you will not get from my work.

No, you're talking nonsense.

It's looks like Otto Weininger in Newspeak.

You have the same vice as the conservative caricatures, you associate your damaged physiological state with masculinity as if being on neuroleptics was the pinnacle of masculinity lol, except that when they grow a beard and talk about "lazy profiteers of state or" whatever you give yourself life lessons by video, forcing yourself with a deep pseudo-severe air worked at toastmaster.

Then you start to pick up, you see that your energy is not very attractive, and you start to cope by telling yourself that "Oh well, if women prefer these confident extroverted assholes etc, if they act in this or that way it's because they're stupid, and I'm very, very intelligent and mature, that's why it doesn't work."

And the older you get and the state of your metabolism worsens, the more you enter into this vision.

I don't see how your message could be motivated by another path, because if you would have been around (normal) women you would have understood that what you are saying is false. You use observations on the nature of women (more fragile, versatile, emotional, etc.) to fuel your character via various mental gymnastics, put yourself in the camps of good.

Can you demonstrate, for example, that the women on this forum are more illogical and instinctive than the men? Using concrete examples.

The problem of the modern world is that it is very stressful and severe, and those who will find themselves at the top of the pyramid are those who will be most successful in demonstrating that they are capable of managing and therefore being in the image of the castration anxiety that the post industrial world induces in the collective unconscious. In other words, half-depressed pain-in-the-ass people.

No, being masculine is not being autistic and low in energy, being masculine is being low in stress. The main neurological effect of androgens is that they enhance GABA neurotransmition and inhibit the HPA axis.
A very masculine state would actually be very very sociable and goofy, hence the Hegelian dialectic ; In modern society, the slave is paradoxically stronger and happier than the master because he manages to overcome his anxiety of castration where the master is libidinally beaten by his responsibilities and the injunctions of a pseudo-puritan religion and society.

That doesn't mean they're "stupid". That's why I called you in my topic on debates, because again, everyone is stupid and immature, women are "illogical" (stupid in newspeak), but in the meantime you have never confronted anyone intellectually and you yourself admitted (still in newspeak :) ) to being an engineer high school dropout.

Edited by Schizophonia

The devil is in the details.

25 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

I get you, but those women are also watching make-up tutes.

Putting on makeup is not illogical, the goal is to reproduce.
Men just do other things, like weight training, or choose a tank top lol.

37 minutes ago, Sugarcoat said:

Those are all good examples. Maybe what I wrote isn’t such a big factor but still to some degree maybe it could apply. In the west tho isn’t motherhood becoming less and less central , I was thinking about that , hence why I wrote specifically referring to the west because it’s extra hypersexualized here with looks and sex appeal in the focus. Some Other cultures have motherhood and marriage as more central . Not denying it’s existence here but it’s not as central in mainstream society anymore

I do think that hyper sexuality is more emphasize in the west but even though there is more mainstream and feminist push back around the notion that a woman's sole role is to be a mother, it's still very prevalent especially among my parent's generation (boomers/ gen x) which then bleeds into mine and we need to unlearn a bunch of things. 

But the whole notion of someone being less of a woman because they didn't have a natural birth (took an epidural, had a C-section etc.) or chose not to breastfeed is like the epitome of first world problems. I've never looked at a person and been like *oh that guy was a C-section or formula baby.* So much of it is women policing one another and I feel like it has parallels with the first world incel guys who are like **men aren't real men any more because we're not dying in war and struggling.** Because people who are forced to give a natural birth due to a lack of alternatives or shipped off to war aren't going to romanticize it the way the people who have a choice do.  

I have faith in the person I am becoming xD

https://www.theupwardspiral.blog/

40 minutes ago, creativepursuit said:

It’s funny reading these narratives about women, like "fake women are no bad thing" and "there is no need for women to be logical.". No doubt, women don't talk about what a high-value woman is. Why promote and be bothered about something that brings them nothing, at least in the materialistic paradigm?

LOL

13 minutes ago, soos_mite_ah said:

I do think that hyper sexuality is more emphasize in the west but even though there is more mainstream and feminist push back around the notion that a woman's sole role is to be a mother, it's still very prevalent especially among my parent's generation (boomers/ gen x) which then bleeds into mine and we need to unlearn a bunch of things. 

But the whole notion of someone being less of a woman because they didn't have a natural birth (took an epidural, had a C-section etc.) or chose not to breastfeed is like the epitome of first world problems. I've never looked at a person and been like *oh that guy was a C-section or formula baby.* So much of it is women policing one another and I feel like it has parallels with the first world incel guys who are like **men aren't real men any more because we're not dying in war and struggling.** Because people who are forced to give a natural birth due to a lack of alternatives or shipped off to war aren't going to romanticize it the way the people who have a choice do.  

i see what youre saying

Posted (edited)

22 minutes ago, Schizophonia said:

No, you're talking nonsense.

It's looks like Otto Weininger in Newspeak.

You have the same vice as the conservative caricatures, you associate your damaged physiological state with masculinity as if being on neuroleptics was the pinnacle of masculinity lol, except that when they grow a beard and talk about "lazy profiteers of state or" whatever you give yourself life lessons by video, forcing yourself with a deep pseudo-severe air worked at toastmaster.

Then you start to pick up, you see that your energy is not very attractive, and you start to cope by telling yourself that "Oh well, if women prefer these confident extroverted assholes etc, if they act in this or that way it's because they're stupid, and I'm very, very intelligent and mature, that's why it doesn't work."

And the older you get and the state of your metabolism worsens, the more you enter into this vision.

I don't see how your message could be motivated by another path, because if you would have been around (normal) women you would have understood that what you are saying is false. You use observations on the nature of women (more fragile, versatile, emotional, etc.) to fuel your character via various mental gymnastics, put yourself in the camps of good.

Can you demonstrate, for example, that the women on this forum are more illogical and instinctive than the men? Using concrete examples.

The problem of the modern world is that it is very stressful and severe, and those who will find themselves at the top of the pyramid are those who will be most successful in demonstrating that they are capable of managing and therefore being in the image of the castration anxiety that the post industrial world induces in the collective unconscious. In other words, half-depressed pain-in-the-ass people.

No, being masculine is not being autistic and low in energy, being masculine is being low in stress. The main neurological effect of androgens is that they enhance GABA neurotransmition and inhibit the HPA axis.
A very masculine state would actually be very very sociable and goofy, hence the Hegelian dialectic ; In modern society, the slave is paradoxically stronger and happier than the master because he manages to overcome his anxiety of castration where the master is libidinally beaten by his responsibilities and the injunctions of a pseudo-puritan religion and society.

That doesn't mean they're "stupid". That's why I called you in my topic on debates, because again, everyone is stupid and immature, women are "illogical" (stupid in newspeak), but in the meantime you have never confronted anyone intellectually and you yourself admitted (still in newspeak :) ) to being an engineer high school dropout.

jesus 

Edited by Sugarcoat

21 minutes ago, Schizophonia said:

as if being on neuroleptics was the pinnacle of masculinity lol,

neuroleptics increase breast size so its the opposite for women ;)

13 minutes ago, Sugarcoat said:

jesus 

I was going to say "huh" to all that French, but jesus will do. Lol

Know thyself....

3 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

i was thinking where he gets all that from lol

18 minutes ago, Sugarcoat said:

jesus 

2 minutes ago, Sugarcoat said:

i was thinking where he gets all that from lol

I ate half a baguette before posting :)

QED

6 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

gnegnegne

1 hour ago, Twentyfirst said:

Yeah thats how it should be.

You got an answer that thats slavery but thats opposite of slavery.Slavery is you must do it, but here you get big picture of how things are and where they are going, so women can choose if thats good for her or not.Also if you see she is forcing herself to do it then she doesnt value you so let her go also.

I guess to be a real women learn to asses what standards and rules you would follow.

All of the advice for women is good but at the end of the day woman need a real man to be a real woman and its because of the thing i said above..

There is nothing safe with playing it safe.