Javfly33

The Reason why seeking Bliss is not spiritual bypassing.

21 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Ānanda (Sanskrit: आनन्द) literally means bliss or happiness. In the Hindu Vedas, Upanishads and Bhagavad gita, ānanda signifies eternal bliss which accompanies the ending of the rebirth cycle. Those who renounce the fruits of their actions and submit themselves completely to the divine will, arrive at the final termination of the cyclical life process (saṃsāra) to enjoy eternal bliss (ānanda) in perfect union with the godhead.

Simply because Seeking more and more Higher ways of Being means Becoming More Close to Who You Are (less fluctuations or distortions to your real nature).

Before Ending the bondage from the Dream and dissolving with the God Head, it is necessary a total complete Mastery of the energies and vibration of your Being.

For example, 20 years of non-stop Bliss Peak. That´s the level of mastery you need to achieve within the human mechanism to prove yourself you truly are Absolute. 

In a way, you need to test yourself that you are the Being. And Nothing else but the Bliss. During the human life. 

Once your vibration and Beingness can no longer be disturbed by:

• A) External actions
  • B) Internal Disturbances (thoughts, karmic energetic influences, etc). 

You are on the last track of the run.

At that point, you do not need anything or anyone for the last push. You will be able to consciously chose everything, including dissolution.

Edited by Javfly33

Truth is neither a destination nor a conclusion. Truth is a living experience.

On 04/06/2024 at 1:39 PM, Javfly33 said:

For example, 20 years of non-stop Bliss Peak. That´s the level of mastery you need to achieve within the human mechanism to prove yourself you truly are Absolute. 

I doubt that anyone on the planet today can achieve this . Even Jesus have fasted for 40 days and then he became hungry and then Satan tested him according to the biblical story .

There are Highley advanced Yogis and Mystics here in India trying to achieve this . They are breatherians and they are immersed in  meditation 24/7 and they still haven't got "there ".

It's been a reoccurring theme this whole "bliss " on your posts recently...I advice you to be realistic.  Don't get dissolved into spirituality. Strike some balance between unconscious spiritual happiness and between the practical aspects of reality. 

my mind is gone to a better place.  I'm elevated ..going out of space . And I'm gone .

Posted (edited)

9 minutes ago, Someone here said:

I doubt that anyone on the planet today can achieve this

I don't think he means the type of bliss where you're nonfunctional rolling around on the ground though. I don't think it'd be too high of a bar to aim for the three characteristics of ultimate reality (sat chit ananda) to be consistently realized as your true natural state.

9 minutes ago, Someone here said:

There are Highley advanced Yogis and Mystics here in India trying to achieve this . They are breatherians and they are immersed in  meditation 24/7 and they still haven't got "there ".

This is awesome. I wish I had access to people who are so dedicated.

Edited by What Am I

Posted (edited)

10 minutes ago, What Am I said:

I don't think he means the type of bliss where you're nonfunctional rolling around on the ground though. I don't think it'd be too high of a bar to aim for the three characteristics of ultimate reality (sat chit ananda) to be consistently realized as your true natural state.

Nothing is ever "constant ". Existence is  in a continuous flux . Your true nature is not bliss .your true nature is EVERYTHING. So expecting that awakening will jail you into a never ending state of joy is a myth. 

10 minutes ago, What Am I said:

Buy a plane ticket to India then ..it's mecca for spiritual seekers .maybe we can meet there too :)

Edited by Someone here

my mind is gone to a better place.  I'm elevated ..going out of space . And I'm gone .

On 6/4/2024 at 1:39 PM, Javfly33 said:

This is totally right and wrong at the same time. Because, when breakthrough happens, that's where the bliss peak happens. But time is infinite there. However, when you consider the human body, it is impossible. That's how I fucked up myself with psychedelic addiction.. Meanwhile bliss for human being is just to be simple as birth free of any addiction. Cleansing. 

"It is impossible for a man to learn what he thinks he already knows."

36 minutes ago, What Am I said:

That is correct @Someone here I was not referring to being on an MDMA ROLL. Lol 

I am talking about a subtle Bliss that keeps you in a certain place of intense awareness and freedom from low vibratory thoughts.

In this state, you can have a normal Life, raise kids, go to work, etc... Is not an impairing extreme Ectasy or something like that. Maybe i did not explained myself accurately.

31 minutes ago, Someone here said:

Nothing is ever "constant ". Existence is  in a continuous flux . Your true nature is not bliss .your true nature is EVERYTHING. 

That is not correct. 

What you are has a certain quality. But is not a Bliss that is from the Mind because It has no physical quality.

This Bliss exists before Universe or Even Creation/Form.

Is something that you can not imagine if you havent touch It.

Once you touch It you see this Bliss exists before Creation and after Creation.

But again, you can not imagine It because when i say bliss you think of a mental or brain state, and im not talking about that.

20 minutes ago, James123 said:

This is totally right and wrong at the same time. Because, when breakthrough happens, that's where the bliss peak happens. But time is infinite there. However, when you consider the human body, it is impossible. That's how I fucked up myself with psychedelic addiction.. Meanwhile bliss for human being is just to be simple as birth free of any addiction. Cleansing. 

@James123 I see what you are saying.

But can you open your Mind that that Bliss Still exists when you are being tortured to death? 😂😂😂

3 minutes ago, Javfly33 said:

I am talking about a subtle Bliss that keeps you in a certain place of intense awareness and freedom from low vibratory thoughts.

In this state, you can have a normal Life, raise kids, go to work, etc... Is not an impairing extreme Ectasy or something like that. Maybe i did not explained myself accurately.

No you did explain it perfectly. Whatever it is that is your goal here is unrealistic . You understand that you can't lock yourself into a specific mode of being or a state of consciousness for more than one fucking second ? Because everything is running away and qualia is like a malleable syrup of chaotic changes ?

6 minutes ago, Javfly33 said:

That is not correct. 

What you are has a certain quality. But is not a Bliss that is from the Mind because It has no physical quality.

But again, you can not imagine It because when i say bliss you think of a mental or brain state, and im not talking about that.

OK so I'm open minded to that . You say I can only know it by experiencing it .did you experience it yourself?  And how ? Was it sober or under drug high etc please break it down to me .

6 minutes ago, Javfly33 said:

That is correct @Someone here I was not referring to being on an MDMA ROLL. Lol 

That is not correct. 

@James123 I see what you are saying.

But can you open your Mind that that Bliss Still exists when you are being tortured to death? 😂😂😂

İmpossible. İ tried that with psychedelics, and i fucked up my neurological system. You might completely surrender, not suffer, at peace, free etc... However, i have never seen anyone including any teacher who bliss the fuck out 24/7. Did you?

55 minutes ago, Someone here said:

No you did explain it perfectly. Whatever it is that is your goal here is unrealistic . You understand that you can't lock yourself into a specific mode of being or a state of consciousness for more than one fucking second ? Because everything is running away and qualia is like a malleable syrup of chaotic changes ?

OK so I'm open minded to that . You say I can only know it by experiencing it .did you experience it yourself?  And how ? Was it sober or under drug high etc please break it down to me .

There is only One Second! Your looking at it like a continuity of time, linear time, like how to do this over and over again which is from the Mind, Mind is trapped in past and future, so Your looking and understanding this from that POV, what Javfly33 said your thinking, now how do I keep this going, that is Mind thinking about a non existent Future, it doesn't have to be this way, its just about Now, Life is one big Now if You get out of Your Mind:)

Karma Means "Life is my Making", I am 100% responsible for my Inner Experience. -Sadhguru..."I don''t want Your Dreams to come True, I want something to come true for You beyond anything You could dream of!!" - Sadhguru

The Bliss from Sat Chit Ananda saying, is the Bliss You experience when You touch the Truth of what You are and what Reality is, Reality is Now, so if Your Intouch with it You Experience Bliss, don't make it more complicated than that, if You do then Your Trapped in Intellect which will try to dissect it more, than ask more questions, get maybe an answer then come up with follow up questions, it becomes a never ending loop...

Karma Means "Life is my Making", I am 100% responsible for my Inner Experience. -Sadhguru..."I don''t want Your Dreams to come True, I want something to come true for You beyond anything You could dream of!!" - Sadhguru

Posted (edited)

Maybe those mystical philosophers were wrong, it seems that the human dimension is a low dimension even at levels like Buddha or Christ. more complex and deeper than the dimension of a dog, but still on a scale not sufficient for total unity with infinite existence.

Even if I'm totally open to the absolute existence, in absolute communion whit the real thing, I think I will restart, maybe not as a human but as another structure 

Im fact, it's impossible that there is an end of the well etc. If it were an end , it would already arrived because we are in eternity. Then it arrives and restart eternally. We are trapped for ever in that game , because it's infinity. If you see this, it's quite scary. 

Edited by Breakingthewall

Posted (edited)

10 hours ago, James123 said:

İmpossible. İ tried that with psychedelics, and i fucked up my neurological system. You might completely surrender, not suffer, at peace, free etc... However, i have never seen anyone including any teacher who bliss the fuck out 24/7. Did you?

10 hours ago, Someone here said:

@James123 @Someone here You guys are wrong and are not doing the Work to really become Free.

What I´m exploring in my own experience prove otherwise. Bliss is fundamental to the nature of Reality and what I am, and at this point I see a complete possibility to be in a state of Bliss indepent of external situations.

But it is because is not a state. iS NOT A STATE! IS YOU!

Right now I can not explain to you guys how the dream works but it is how it is being revealed. .

People think having a certain experience or certain enlightment is all there is and that's it.

No, the real work is to make STABLE everything, actually going SOMEWHERE REAL.

Activating and Realising something within this dream that changes everything. 

IF not, everybody can have enlightment, ecstatic, high, experiences. They come and go. So what?

People doing psychedelics at Burning Man already do this, and they do not need to be in a spiritual forum to do this.

So...if you guys are here is because you are supposed to Aim towards something Real. Something more than just fleeting states of highs and lows. Yet...you say that´s all there is to this.

I ask then, why are you guys doing here then?

In anyway, do not assume all that you have seen is what there is.

Not want to preach anyone but at the same time I need to be honest with that is true in my experience. Doesn´t matter if 1000 people come tell me I´m wrong, what I´m discovering is something that 1 million people can not break. 

9 hours ago, Breakingthewall said:

Maybe those mystical philosophers were wrong, it seems that the human dimension is a low dimension even at levels like Buddha or Christ. more complex and deeper than the dimension of a dog, but still on a scale not sufficient for total unity with infinite existence.

Even if I'm totally open to the absolute existence, in absolute communion whit the real thing, I think I will restart, maybe not as a human but as another structure 

Im fact, it's impossible that there is an end of the well etc. If it were an end , it would already arrived because we are in eternity. Then it arrives and restart eternally. We are trapped for ever in that game , because it's infinity. If you see this, it's quite scary. 

@Breakingthewall Is difficult to explain but in my experience Consciousness is free from any kind of memory or form. 

I put it like this: When one is 30 years old and it realises is being attached and entangled to the same kind of  thoughts of 15 years ago, and the kind of thoughts and energy structures of their father, grandfather, or whatever other kind of humans he might share they karmic structure, it tells you one thing:

Obviously there is something fundamental there that is entangled, no? 

Consciousness, Intelligence, or however you want to call it, that is attaching itself to that structure of memory.

It is attaching itself all the time. It keeps doing that.

But it is not bound to do that.  It is not actually that.

Edited by Javfly33

2 hours ago, Javfly33 said:

@James123 @Someone here You guys are wrong and are not doing the Work to really become Free.

What I´m exploring in my own experience prove otherwise. Bliss is fundamental to the nature of Reality and what I am, and at this point I see a complete possibility to be in a state of Bliss indepent of external situations.

But it is because is not a state. iS NOT A STATE! IS YOU!

Right now I can not explain to you guys how the dream works but it is how it is being revealed. .

People think having a certain experience or certain enlightment is all there is and that's it.

No, the real work is to make STABLE everything, actually going SOMEWHERE REAL.

Activating and Realising something within this dream that changes everything. 

IF not, everybody can have enlightment, ecstatic, high, experiences. They come and go. So what?

People doing psychedelics at Burning Man already do this, and they do not need to be in a spiritual forum to do this.

So...if you guys are here is because you are supposed to Aim towards something Real. Something more than just fleeting states of highs and lows. Yet...you say that´s all there is to this.

I ask then, why are you guys doing here then?

In anyway, do not assume all that you have seen is what there is.

Not want to preach anyone but at the same time I need to be honest with that is true in my experience. Doesn´t matter if 1000 people come tell me I´m wrong, what I´m discovering is something that 1 million people can not break. 

@Breakingthewall Is difficult to explain but in my experience Consciousness is free from any kind of memory or form. 

I put it like this: When one is 30 years old and it realises is being attached and entangled to the same kind of  thoughts of 15 years ago, and the kind of thoughts and energy structures of their father, grandfather, or whatever other kind of humans he might share they karmic structure, it tells you one thing:

Obviously there is something fundamental there that is entangled, no? 

Consciousness, Intelligence, or however you want to call it, that is attaching itself to that structure of memory.

It is attaching itself all the time. It keeps doing that.

But it is not bound to do that.  It is not actually that.

Feeling free and peace is possible. Go head man no one stops you try:) what you really are is nothing, not the bliss. 

Bliss is more like material bypassing ;)

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Sounds like Buddhist critter fantasies

Bypassing suffering is a fantasy. Learning unconditional happiness will shortcircuit your human motivational system . In practice you will be very dysfunctional.

Sustaining it for 20 years ( or even a lifetime) is more fantasy. This is not something healthy nor reasonable to strive towards

Desire is a deep software in your brain for you be unhappy untill we archive what we want. Over and over.

It doesn't happen to be useful for survival just by accident. Be extremely careful screwing around with your System 32 files.

Recently Tamed Feral Buddhist Critter                   Restful Cube        

On 6/4/2024 at 6:39 AM, Javfly33 said:

Simply because Seeking more and more Higher ways of Being means Becoming More Close to Who You Are (less fluctuations or distortions to your real nature).

Before Ending the bondage from the Dream and dissolving with the God Head, it is necessary a total complete Mastery of the energies and vibration of your Being.

In a way, you need to test yourself that you are the Being. And Nothing else but the Bliss. During the human life. 

Once your vibration and Beingness can no longer be disturbed by:

• A) External actions
  • B) Internal Disturbances (thoughts, karmic energetic influences, etc). 

You are on the last track of the run.

At that point, you do not need anything or anyone for the last push. You will be able to consciously chose everything, including dissolution.

Have you done or accomplished any of this? 

• Feminist 

Posted (edited)

Bliss is for the spiritual hedonist

There are blissful states and non blissful states, that's the nature of Infinity

What did those sages mean when talking about Ananda is probably Existential Love.

I would translate Bliss to Amrita or Rasa, I think it's a more accurate description; from my knowledge of the scriptures and my current experience. I would take such lense when interpreting the vedic texts. Language is a tricky subject and sanskrit has many nuances to express spiritual experiences that aren't translatables to other languages. Furthermore what those terms encapsulate are different for every individual. This distinctions are crucial if we want to get clarity on the topic.

Love on the other hands seem to be existence itself, a Love for everything that is, the infinite oneness & unity throughout eternity, it is ever present and therefore unattainable as it is beyond gain or loss, it is everpresently loving all that is because it is itself. It loves bliss so much as pain. It is unbiased and without preferences for one part over the other, it's perfect love. In this regard bliss for me is just a transcendental emotion.

I also like this quote regarding God-Consciousness and happiness:

Unhappiness is there in the background of happiness. The experience of the ultimate reality is a state beyond happiness and unhappiness. You consider a wet pitcher to be full of water when seen from a distance because usually a pitcher full of water looks wet. Likewise in the gesture and posture of a God-Conscious person, there appears an apparent state of happiness but this is not happiness. What that state is cannot be expressed in language.

After seeing which the longing for seeing goes away forever is real seeing. After hearing which the desire for further hearing never appears is real hearing. Verily, real darshan (seeing The Ultimate Reality) is that after which the question of witnessing, not witnessing and proof of witnessing does not arise.

There is naked, pure and unquestioned God everywhere

Edited by Davino

God-Realize, this is First Business. Know that unless I live properly, this is not possible.

There is this body, I should know the requirements of my body. This is first duty. We have obligations towards others, loved ones, family, society, etc. Without material wealth we cannot do these things, for that a professional duty.

There is Mind; mind is tricky. Its higher nature should be nurtured, then Mind becomes mature and Conscious. When all Duties are continuously fulfilled, then life becomes steady. In this steady life God is available; via 5-MeO-DMT, ... Living in Self-Love, Realizing I am Infinity & I am God

The seeking perpetuates the notion that bliss is somewhere else, and needs to be found(lack) in order to enjoy reality.

But nothing is actually lacking or missing.

Its already full and complete. 

Remember there cant be a sweet without a sour. Infinity has all emotions included 🙏 

❤️ 

“Everything is honoured, but nothing matters.” — Eckhart Tolle.

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

This is interesting to think about. If one does manage to get to a state where everything is undifferentiated bliss, then in a way they'd be losing something, which is the ability to see distinctions. Now how you regard that is up to you, but it is a tradeoff to consider. 

Whichever way you turn, there is the face of God

Posted (edited)

4 hours ago, VeganAwake said:

The seeking perpetuates the notion that bliss is somewhere else, and needs to be found(lack) in order to enjoy reality.

But nothing is actually lacking or missing.

Its already full and complete. 

Remember there cant be a sweet without a sour. Infinity has all emotions included 🙏 

❤️ 

No this is not what Seeking is about, Seeking is knowing "I do not Know", but our nature is too know, so You seek to Know.  Yes everything that we "want" is already there waiting for Us to find it, but is it really in Your experience, if Your depressed all the time, where is this Bliss? You have to seek it, you have to find a way to experience it, that is partially why we have the ability to Experience it can guide us, intuition is a sort of Experience, use it wisely and you will find it what you want.. 

Yes Infinity has all the emotions and states included, what ppl around her forget is that we also have Free Will, or the Ability to Respond, and choose which emotion or state we want to be in, this is partially what it means to be Human, we are not like sail boats in the lake ruled by the wind and what direction it wants us to go, we can develop rudders to allow us to direct the boat where we want it too go, it is the same for our life direction and destiny, as Human Beings we should be 100% in control of this aspect of our Lives... 

Edited by Ishanga