Rafael Thundercat

A Whole YT channel use Trump to study Fallacies.

6 posts in this topic

I was looking for the concept of Reification on Youtube and found some nice videos and also This Channel that use Trump as a model to study the trickery of mind. The proff that you can even use a Crooked as a way to learn and undertand. 

Maybe Trump was born for this Purpouse, to show how deep self deception can go. Lets take advantage of this gift from God. Hehe

Trump's self-deception isn't deep, it's shallow. That's the embrassment of it.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

4 hours ago, nuwu said:

@Leo Gura Explicit suppression of self-deception incentivizes two wrongs make a right mentality and cult initiation dynamics. This is ritual for narcissist lophiiformes and sycophant orbital systems.

Translate that comment to human understanding, please.

1 hour ago, Rafael Thundercat said:

Translate that comment to human understanding, please.

Lol. I said the same thing when I read it.

Know thyself....

Posted (edited)

@Rafael Thundercat

10 hours ago, Rafael Thundercat said:

I was looking for the concept of Reification on Youtube and found some nice videos and also This Channel that use Trump as a model to study the trickery of mind. The proff that you can even use a Crooked as a way to learn and undertand. 

Maybe Trump was born for this Purpouse, to show how deep self deception can go. Lets take advantage of this gift from God. Hehe

Another wasted potential of a YT Channel. Like I can't even dedicate a whole YT Channel on just one person, like soon in years that person might become less relevant. It's like if I made a whole YT reactionary drama on just @Leo Gura and actualized.org. That to me isn't productive use of time.

It's like most of you just hate on the person very biased way. Just blind hate for him. It's not good nor healthy to dedicate a whole YT Channel hating or something like that on one person. Let it go.

Edited by Danioover9000

@nuwu

9 hours ago, nuwu said:

@Leo Gura Explicit suppression of self-deception incentivizes two wrongs make a right mentality and cult initiation dynamics. This is ritual for narcissist lophiiformes and sycophant orbital systems.

Sadly, Madoka Magica the fourth movie isn't going to be released this year, with all that galactic anime...😔