Schizophonia

Did someone tried "3 HO PCE"

5 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

"""God""" showed me this molecule during a dream. It's litteraly the name i got.

It was a white powder that i have snorted or smoked (dont remember).

The feeling was very strange, not comparable to any other psychedelic.
I had "K Hole" and I found myself in an extremely harsh, cold, electric, alien world.

I wasn't a person anymore, i was an infinite world of parallel lines going in every direction, it looked like the inside of an alien machine, but infinite or at least non-determined size.

Edited by Schizophonia

The devil is in the details.

Sounds about right. The PCEs tend to be more manic and cold, especially if it's 3-ME/MeO. The HO balances that a bit. It's not a common substance, so I haven't tried it, but having done 3-MeO-PCE, 3-HO-PCP, and 3-ME-PCPy a bunch gives me a good idea. 

Some potentially relevant reports (not about it, but still very interesting)
https://www.reddit.com/r/researchchemicals/comments/1brxgyo/3meopce_hole_didnt_know_it_wasnt_a_nightmare_5/
https://www.reddit.com/r/Drugs/comments/p5rzzl/absolutely_floored_at_the_addictive_power_of_pcp/

Whichever way you turn, there is the face of God

So you took this substance inside a dream when you were sleeping? 🤔🤔

Truth is neither a destination nor a conclusion. Truth is a living experience.

18 hours ago, LambdaDelta said:

Sounds about right. The PCEs tend to be more manic and cold, especially if it's 3-ME/MeO. The HO balances that a bit. It's not a common substance, so I haven't tried it, but having done 3-MeO-PCE, 3-HO-PCP, and 3-ME-PCPy a bunch gives me a good idea. 

Some potentially relevant reports (not about it, but still very interesting)
https://www.reddit.com/r/researchchemicals/comments/1brxgyo/3meopce_hole_didnt_know_it_wasnt_a_nightmare_5/
https://www.reddit.com/r/Drugs/comments/p5rzzl/absolutely_floored_at_the_addictive_power_of_pcp/

Ty, i will check that.

4 hours ago, Javfly33 said:

So you took this substance inside a dream when you were sleeping? 🤔🤔

Yes, exactly.

It's at least the third time god shows me a substance and an altered consciousness state that I'VE NEVER experienced before. 

4 hours ago, nuwu said:

I don't understand why you would want to be a broken dimension

Because it's funny to discover new things.

I'm an artist technician explorer :)

The devil is in the details.

@Schizophonia I remember pretending to take psychedelics in a placebo visualization before sleep then becoming lucid in, closing my eyes still seeing the room, opening and closing them to confirm that I can see with my eyes closed, then closing one eye and seeing the inside of some apartment building through it walking around while I was still seeing my room from the other, then I woke up into another dream of the room with warping colors and then I woke up for real.

I think we can actually train or convince ourselves into such experiences or maybe it is simply that we have the ability to control and direct our experiences consciously but since nobody talks about it we didn't know it's possible.

I was in a forest on LSD once and chanted, focused and concentrated to the point that within my vision, the tree branches aligned into what looked like a fractal space, a three dimensional grid but that grid was made of weird alien forms like hollow hyper-concave geometry. I was able to replicate this somewhat even when sober by staring at the outlines of tree branches for extended periods of time and on psychedelics the effect is enhanced where it forms an overarching structure shaped like a dome made of connected humanoid poses.

There sure is a lot to explore in this regard, but it really takes a lot of focus and dedication on my part so I've deviated away from it...

Iridescent       💥        Living Rent-Free in        🥳 Liminal 😁 Psychic 🥰 
❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤      Synergy     Your Fractal 💗 Heart     Hyper-Space !  𓂙 𓃦 𓂀