Jason Actualization

If You Have Ever Used Nasal Strips Before...

9 posts in this topic

I think you'll find this video I just released extremely useful, both in equipping you with not only a far more effective, but also affordable (1/60th the expense) method to enhance your nasal breathing:

Thank you, I've been considering something like this for some time. My nasal apparatus often gets blocked when I lay down after decades of habitual mouth breathing at night. Do you tape over your mouth to enforce nasal breathing as well? 

“If you find yourself acting to impress others, or avoiding action out of fear of what they might think, you have left the path.” ― Epictetus

19 hours ago, Michael569 said:

Thank you, I've been considering something like this for some time. My nasal apparatus often gets blocked when I lay down after decades of habitual mouth breathing at night. Do you tape over your mouth to enforce nasal breathing as well? 

Absolutely, necessitating nasal breathing by way of mouth taping has honestly been one of the highest impact decisions I've ever made on my day to day quality of life (I was a habitual mouth breather as well).

3M micropore tape effectively tops everything on the market in my opinion, and it's the most cost-effective.

I've used those in that past to help with Kriya yoga breathing. My nose is chronically blocked.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

I've been using them for half a year now. Works like a charm! 

My nose is also chronically blocked. 

Yeah, this is good stuff. I use it everyday for sleeping and sometimes when I exercise.

Posted (edited)

On 04/06/2024 at 9:17 AM, Leo Gura said:

I've used those in that past to help with Kriya yoga breathing. My nose is chronically blocked.

Have you checked with an ENT doctor? nasal polyps, septal deviation, and allergic sinusitis can cause such things.  My brother suffered from chronic congestion too and he couldn't smell anything (it was funny, lol) until he went through an operation. His nose was full of polys.

Edited by LSD-Rumi

"Say to the sheep in your secrecy when you intend to slaughter it, Today you are slaughtered and tomorrow I am.
Both of us will be consumed.

My blood and your blood, my suffering and yours is the essence that nourishes the tree of existence.'"

@Jason ActualizationThanks! I will definitely try this.

"Say to the sheep in your secrecy when you intend to slaughter it, Today you are slaughtered and tomorrow I am.
Both of us will be consumed.

My blood and your blood, my suffering and yours is the essence that nourishes the tree of existence.'"

Wow I never saw this method before. 
It’s not as easy as a spray but definitely healthier..

I suffer from environmental allergies and that causes my mucus that blocks my nasals.

Thanks! Great content