James123

What would you do Now, if you will die tomorrow morning?

17 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Question is not about suicide, please do not confuse with that. Live every moment as last. Only way to be in love. 

Edited by James123

"It is impossible for a man to learn what he thinks he already knows."

chop wood, carry water

God-Realize, this is First Business. Know that unless I live properly, this is not possible.

There is this body, I should know the requirements of my body. This is first duty. We have obligations towards others, loved ones, family, society, etc. Without material wealth we cannot do these things, for that a professional duty.

There is Mind; mind is tricky. Its higher nature should be nurtured, then Mind becomes mature and Conscious. When all Duties are continuously fulfilled, then life becomes steady. In this steady life God is available; via 5-MeO-DMT, ... Living in Self-Love, Realizing I am Infinity & I am God

Posted (edited)

What I’ve been doing. Spend it with my kids, my loved ones, animal companions, medicine journey, sit in nature, etc. 

Edited by Metaphysique

@Davino @Metaphysique i mean, how would you feel emotionally?

The same now, being Blissed out as Fuck. Because nothing changes. 

Truth is neither a destination nor a conclusion. Truth is a living experience.

@Javfly33 @Metaphysique @Davino what a peaceful and enlightened community we have here. What a beauty. 

I would meditate as deeply as possible to reach that moment with the maximum possible awareness. But I would really think: I am not prepared, my perception is too superficial, I need more time to achieve greater openness, to dissolve the barriers. my work is not done, now is not the time, its not going to happen 

If I had more than 24 hours, I would like to go and sit in a small sandy cove on Rakiura and watch the sea and dig my fingers into the sand. But I've only got 2 hours - in which case I'd like to listen to some beautiful music and write a small personal note to each person I know and why I love them. Call me a (dead) soppy romantic.

57% paranoid

Bliss out on some heavy drug because there won’t be a hangover, probably meth.

Not endorsing that anyone should ever do meth but if it’s The last day alive then obviously take the strongest dopaminergic substance possible. 

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

Here's a similar one to increase gratitude. What if the only things you had tomorrow were the things you expressed gratitude for today? Wow. 

Posted (edited)

4 hours ago, James123 said:

i mean, how would you feel emotionally?

At peace.

Death is peace.

I would struggle a bit in the moment of intensity pre-death-breakthrough but the tight "I" is forced to dissolve so that would be it.

Edited by Davino

God-Realize, this is First Business. Know that unless I live properly, this is not possible.

There is this body, I should know the requirements of my body. This is first duty. We have obligations towards others, loved ones, family, society, etc. Without material wealth we cannot do these things, for that a professional duty.

There is Mind; mind is tricky. Its higher nature should be nurtured, then Mind becomes mature and Conscious. When all Duties are continuously fulfilled, then life becomes steady. In this steady life God is available; via 5-MeO-DMT, ... Living in Self-Love, Realizing I am Infinity & I am God

9 minutes ago, Davino said:

At peace.

Death is peace.

I would struggle a bit in the moment of intensity pre-death-breakthrough but the tight "I" is forced to dissolve so that would be it.

This reminded me of a practice I came up with some time ago and wanted to implement, but never did. Every night before sleep taking a good look around, then closing my eyes as if for the last time. A real 'rest in peace'. Did that during a disso trip once, such fucking levels of peace and stillness that it's not possible to put into words.

Emotionally I'm also at a point where I'm prepared for death and content with it, though I wouldn't mind living to old age either. As for the actions, who knows, would probably say my goodbyes to family and then perhaps something reckless, YOLO style.

Whichever way you turn, there is the face of God

14 minutes ago, LambdaDelta said:

As for the actions, who knows, would probably say my goodbyes to family and then perhaps something reckless, YOLO style.

I left most of my family just out the of blue. Sometimes things unfold just like that.

21 minutes ago, Yimpa said:

I left most of my family just out the of blue. Sometimes things unfold just like that.

Bit like the Buddha eh. Indeed, as Christians like to say, the Lord works in mysterious ways 

Whichever way you turn, there is the face of God

I think I will thank everyone for being with me, i will hug my loved ones. And after that just surrender for death. Maybe, i will give last shot to pychedelics to ride again 😂 

Just boof up a kilo of 5-Meo and inhale a campfire worth of DMT ;)

Iridescent       💥        Living Rent-Free in        🥳 Liminal 😁 Psychic 🥰 
❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤      Synergy     Your Fractal 💗 Heart     Hyper-Space !  𓂙 𓃦 𓂀

Nothing.

The devil is in the details.